Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6326722 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maluga: 8:33pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Realinfo2021 post=129253633][/quote]

Sincere speaking, if you cant ecplain those symbols of yours, then you are not communicating.

Bro, kindly explain those symbols and quench the curiousity .

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03
Who knows if Nigeria Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) pay corpers and how much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Subhanallah123: 8:58pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Mahonnne post=129252680]

I take God beg you, explain please sir. [/NUPRC are sharing app., I know someone that got the letter]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 9:00pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Subhanallah123 post=129254278][/quote]

When sir ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03
Do anyone has information about firs APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 9:16pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Realinfo2021 post=129253633][/quote]

Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Subhanallah123: 9:20pm On Apr 03
Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abracadabra123: 9:21pm On Apr 03
ShadowM:

NCC is good but not as good as the rest. I clearly know that you wrong because I'm in the system

You're right. Ncc is good but isn't a top payer like before compared to others.

Zaramite and Mohisah might be relying on previous knowledge wen it was certainly in top 5, but things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:55pm On Apr 03
Abeg make person clear me.

Una say this Fire Service na June them go shortlist abi na before that time?

Shey them go shortlist and screen people before that 15 June abi how?

Me no understand that their statement at all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:01pm On Apr 03
Subhanallah123:
Yesterday

Thank you, Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 10:07pm On Apr 03
24kmagik:
Abeg make person clear me.

Una say this Fire Service na June them go shortlist abi na before that time?

Shey them go shortlist and screen people before that 15 June abi how?

Me no understand that their statement at all.

Yess they'll conclude everything before 15 June.. meaning exams, screening & co. would have been done.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:34pm On Apr 03
ZARAMITE:
Reports sprang up from his SA’s. Northerners are much in juicy agencies especially in the Petroleum industry and same Northerners will resume power again in the next 8yrs and you know what that means.

Base on the above, Mr. President has given a clear but quiet directive employment should be focused on Southern regions especially in well paid MDA’s. So don’t be expecting much Northerners in the upcoming list. Besides, they are even few as SA’s.

Turn by turn. Lol
They can't empoy all southners only the percent of southners is 65% on the list

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tamababy: 11:03pm On Apr 03
Hello sir's and Ma's. Please I need info on NCDMB APL. When are they calling second batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:19pm On Apr 03
Malahu:

Yess they'll conclude everything before 15 June.. meaning exams, screening & co. would have been done.

Ok thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:55pm On Apr 03
πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ„@nuprc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:59pm On Apr 03
Realinfo2021:
πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ„@nuprc
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 12:18am On Apr 04
Realinfo2021:
The time I knew nuprc office(DPR) ( I doubt if you finish secondary school then. I schooled my varsity in Abuja,finished my first degree in 2006, did my Msc. In Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 2009 , Spain. Did another Msc. In public administration. Total years of experience over sixteen years(16 years). So all this make me no sabi their office ABI,I pity you I no be your mate in all capacity . Sit well woo. If you want believe the information using symbols I no force you. I don't use or pass info base on say I want draw attention NT at all. No gain in passing fake info. I promised to call you personally and show sth as evidence so that you know your level. No be say you go just enter nairaland and post sth ignorantly. I wish you good luck if you are part of the game. Thank you
Note: no swear woo ignorantly on sth you don't know anything about please,if you are pursuing it no relent an advise. Success in advance @ Jbond!!!
No need for the back and forth, i only said my piece. Since you said you have achieved all this, congrats. But make impact thats all, i wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 12:22am On Apr 04
Jollyakat:

Sorry boss. Pleading on his behalf

Just dash me one job slot abeg. This job hunting no be for here embarassed
K

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jbond(m): 12:25am On Apr 04
ZARAMITE:

Swear? Don’t swear on this mater otherwise You’ll die for nothing and no body will miss you.
Β£

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayorshd87: 2:18am On Apr 04
FFS AND NDLEA

WHOSE SALARY IS MORE IN LEVEL 08 COMPASS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:49am On Apr 04
abracadabra123:

You're right. Ncc is good but isn't a top payer like before compared to others.

Zaramite and Mohisah might be relying on previous knowledge wen it was certainly in top 5, but things have changed.

What's now the new salary for Admin & IT Egnrs & the new upfront allowances & other allowances is now within what or there's no upfront?

U may quote me on dead thread lemme be updated wit d sudden changes within 7months. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:51am On Apr 04
Tayorshd87:
FFS AND NDLEA

WHOSE SALARY IS MORE IN LEVEL 08 COMPASS
NDLEA hv a pendin salary increment implementation. Shld they(Tinubu) be implementation, NDLEA will be on same level with Efcc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 5:05am On Apr 04
NDLEA RECRUITMENT UPDATE!!!

Note: Some people said it's fake even though the commencement date never reach.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 6:13am On Apr 04
Dan Uwa please check your mail.......song@gmail.com

Realinfo2021:
They can't empoy all southners only the percent of southners is 65% on the list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:13am On Apr 04
Malahu:
NDLEA RECRUITMENT UPDATE!!!

Is fake ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:08am On Apr 04
SlaveofGod:
Dan Uwa please check your mail.......song@gmail.com

Does he respond to any mails?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayorshd87: 7:38am On Apr 04
Mohisah:
NDLEA hv a pendin salary increment implementation. Shld they(Tinubu) be implementation, NDLEA will be on same level with Efcc

Wow that's great

NDLEA is a goal then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayorshd87: 7:39am On Apr 04
Gensanusi:

Is fake ooo

Wait let the date on the letter reach first na before u conclude if it's fake or not

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:50am On Apr 04
Tayorshd87:

Wow that's great

NDLEA is a goal then
Lol hope ur uncle (Tinubu) go gree implement am?😁😁😁 cos d list of implementations fr dat NDLEA long. I just pray fr dem to be favored by Presidency fr quick implementation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:17am On Apr 04
Tayorshd87:

Wait let the date on the letter reach first na before u conclude if it's fake or not

NDLEA posted on their official Facebook page tagged it fake and scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: misB, yemzyray01(m), Users2000, NgFeds, roteamee, JustAboyy, captainbangz, inagbe1, Ifex93(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.