Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271465 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06
Success1930:

Thanks for the update. Pls do u have information about NHIS or NDDC
NHIS DG is still battling to get use to the agency. The last time I checked, he has not paid March salary of NHIS staff. NDDC already recruited, a lady friend of mine got it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apalara1: 12:35pm On Apr 06
@ZARAMITE......PLS DO YOU HAVE INFO ABOUT CUSTOM PLS...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06
Gensanusi:
Get ready for fire service

Waiting and praying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ksmart90(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06
Please do you have any info on FIRS?
ZARAMITE:

NHIS DG is still battling to get use to the agency. The last time I checked, he has not paid March salary of NHIS staff. NDDC already recruited, a lady friend of mine got it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 1:16pm On Apr 06
Please anything on ncc?
ZARAMITE:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 1:20pm On Apr 06
Any information on firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 1:21pm On Apr 06
Pls has NDIC started sharing Apls underground or still on hold? Who has info pls??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06
Brightlight123:
Pls has NDIC started sharing Apls underground or still on hold? Who has info pls??

I heard some people got...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:30pm On Apr 06
ZARAMITE:

Thanks. Wen did she get Nddc apl? Pls can you drop your mail or you send message to me via

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Please, I await your response..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 4:55pm On Apr 06
Prince806:

I heard some people got...
When pls?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06
Brightlight123:

When pls?

Someone gave the update here around 26-28 march and I got a confirmation from someone that they gave out APL same time..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrettySmart(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06
Abasi mbok.... God abeg cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:27pm On Apr 06
FAAN shared few letters last week.. If you're still expecting from there, you can ask for an update from your connect.. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06
ZARAMITE:

Please ZARAMITE. Respond to your email please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06
Ctony1:
I have been checking my email like something since morning till now.. No communication of any kind. I don't know what is likely going on. And it's said to hold today

Have you done your CBT?

No details yet

I had similar experience too. They sent me a mail today apologizing that new details concerning the new date will be sent again. I guess you received the mail as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 8:55pm On Apr 06
ZARAMITE:

Oga ZARAMITE, pls reply to my mail as well .

Thsnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 06
Anyone with update concerning firs apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:07pm On Apr 06
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06
ZARAMITE:

Boss, I was meant to understand NDDC is this month end but surprised to see you saying your friend has been recruited. Please is the replacement still ongoing? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 9:25pm On Apr 06
ZARAMITE:

The special zaramite, am greating
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06
Greetings bosses
Any update on NAF DSSC list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:32pm On Apr 06
who has any info on NPA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:33pm On Apr 06
Who has any info on NPA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:42pm On Apr 06
Muanya22:

Boss, I was meant to understand NDDC is this month end but surprised to see you saying your friend has been recruited. Please is the replacement still ongoing? Thank you

Same here... I am shocked too..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 9:46pm On Apr 06
A lot of ppl are asking any NPA recently.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 10:03pm On Apr 06
Prince806:

Someone gave the update here around 26-28 march and I got a confirmation from someone that they gave out APL same time..
Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06
Success1930:

Honestly I'm so surprised. Let's keep our fingers crossed then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 12:17am On Apr 07
Is there a second batch?

Tamababy:
Hello sir's and Ma's. Please I need info on NCDMB APL. When are they calling second batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 4:42am On Apr 07
Olarewajuuu:
FAAN shared few letters last week.. If you're still expecting from there, you can ask for an update from your connect.. Best of luck.
That's true

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 4:52am On Apr 07
Success1930:

@Success1930
I thought you were beneficiaries of FAAN APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jjj37: 6:41am On Apr 07
Newcastle2023:
@Flowcool is correct. This issue was on ground before the appointment of Dr. Zacch Adedeji as the Executive Chairman of FIRS. It includes renaming of FIRS. Some of those agencies will then focus on their core mandates. These were ideas documented by the Renewed Hope Policy Committee before May 29th, 2023. Thank you.
Bros where's our appointment letters and my office space @NCDMB i personally hold you responsible for all the promises you made oo 😃

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:09am On Apr 07
1. Those who sent email should kindly resend plz

2. NDDC recruitment, sometimes 1st quarter, I heard him saying to his political associates so special to him that all cv should be given to a particular person, unfailingly. The person is keeping all the cvs waiting for his instructions so the replacement is eminent. My lady friend that got was 2023 financial yr. He want to settle a lot of stakeholders with the recruitment slots. I was surprise he has brought over 500 solar to my community which part of the settlement for his gov bid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.