Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,845 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6427755 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (2291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:17pm On May 25
The complete list: The Central Bank of Nigeria dismisses 14 directors.

Clement Oluranti Buari, Director, Strategy Management

Dr Blaise Ijebor, Director, Risk Management

Lydia Ifeanyichukwu Alfa, Director, Internal Audit

Jimoh Musa Itopa, Director, Capacity Development

Muhammad Abba, Director, Human Resources

Rabiu Musa, Director, Finance

Dr Mahmud Hassan, Director, Trade & Exchange

Dr Ozoemena S. Nnaji, Director, Statistics

Dr Omolara Duke, Director, Financial Markets

Chibuike D. Nwaegerue, Director, Other Financial Institutions Supervision

Chibuzo A. Efobi, Director, Payments System Management

Haruna Bala Mustafa, Director, Financial Policy and Regulation

Rakiya Shuaibu Mohammed, Director, Information Technology

Benjamin Nnadi, Director, Reserve Management.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:36pm On May 25
Teeqee:

ABO ie Assistant banking officer is the same as Senior executive trainee in sterling
which means no EA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:40pm On May 25
Gensanusi:
The complete list: The Central Bank of Nigeria dismisses 14 directors.

Clement Oluranti Buari, Director, Strategy Management

Dr Blaise Ijebor, Director, Risk Management

Lydia Ifeanyichukwu Alfa, Director, Internal Audit

Jimoh Musa Itopa, Director, Capacity Development

Muhammad Abba, Director, Human Resources

Rabiu Musa, Director, Finance

Dr Mahmud Hassan, Director, Trade & Exchange

Dr Ozoemena S. Nnaji, Director, Statistics

Dr Omolara Duke, Director, Financial Markets

Chibuike D. Nwaegerue, Director, Other Financial Institutions Supervision

Chibuzo A. Efobi, Director, Payments System Management

Haruna Bala Mustafa, Director, Financial Policy and Regulation

Rakiya Shuaibu Mohammed, Director, Information Technology

Benjamin Nnadi, Director, Reserve Management.
kai!! This CBN total cleansing get as e b. I don't like the idea of sack.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 12:24am On May 26
ZARAMITE:

He has already reduced it.

Lol in this era of inflation when others are increasing theirs. Firs salary will be same with prison service be thst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 6:38am On May 26
Success1930:
CDCFIB

PUBLIC NOTICE

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board wishes to apprise all applicants and concerned parties who put in application for the Federal Fire Service 23/24 recruitment that an imminent assurance and decision for the continuation of the next stages of the exercise will be slated to commence by the month of June 2024.

Successful candidates for the next stage will be contacted upon official notice by the Board.

Signed:
Secretary to The Board

Source not entirely credible.
But even at that, they didn't say anything new.
They just told us what we already know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 6:51am On May 26
kkkp:
No info for now. Bn really busy with other stuffs. But if I do I will keep you updated.
Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:53am On May 26
Itzlinda:

Lol in this era of inflation when others are increasing theirs. Firs salary will be same with prison service be thst
I should ignore but then i have to comment about it, No CEO of federal agency can increase or decrease the salary of his agency only National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission can do that with approval from presidency.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 9:18am On May 26
Me sef reason am now, how could a chairman or CEO have such right?
avsadeeq0:

I should ignore but then i have to comment about it, No CEO of federal agency can increase or decrease the salary of his agency only National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission can do that with approval from presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:11am On May 26
ToyoFlo:
he/she is just farming for engagement and showcasing ignorance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 10:41am On May 26
They were not actually sacked, but retired.

kkkp:
kai!! This CBN total cleansing get as e b. I don't like the idea of sack.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:07am On May 26
ToyoFlo:
Believe what Zaramite said to be true.
But, u believe in increase of salary if any CEO tender such request?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 12:24pm On May 26
Mohisah:

Many ceo/mds have been fighting to increase their staff salary with no success
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 12:33pm On May 26
This is what they call 'you have overstayed your welcome'
akeye81:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 12:34pm On May 26
Am just surprised Cos it doesn't make sense to me. Unless it's been done by the federal government
Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 12:40pm On May 26
@mohisah @hussaine @zaramite or anyone else.
Please i just need enlightenment about fcc approval of agencies recruitments?
Must all agencies including those that generate revenue get fcc approval before recruiting?

What are some of the criteria fcc use to approve it?

Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:52pm On May 26
Itzlinda:

Many ceo/mds have been fighting to increase their staff salary with no success
Revenue generating agencies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:58pm On May 26
ToyoFlo:
Am just surprised Cos it doesn't make sense to me. Unless it's been done by the federal government
Don't be o.
Zaramite is covering up d main cause of it..
If u hav a friend in FIRS HQ, ask him/her what was d review the Chairman made effective dat everyone was murmuring on

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 1:10pm On May 26
Alright, thanks bro
Mohisah:
Don't be o.
Zaramite is covering up d main cause of it..
If u hav a friend in FIRS HQ, ask him/her what was d review the Chairman made effective dat everyone was murmuring on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:28pm On May 26
Malikey:
Must all agencies including those that generate revenue get fcc approval before recruiting?

Thank you all
They might try to do it but it does backfire if the CEO doesn't hv a proper way out to fix tins with Fcc aftr such act (closed door settlement). This style doesn't apply to A-list agencies sha cos Govt eyes dey choke these A-lists

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:51pm On May 26
akeye81:

na English na. Even if it is a year to your retirement and you are asked to go.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:56pm On May 26
Malikey:

Thank you all
If it is recruitment yes. They usually share slots with FCC for approval. I got a top agency slot back then via FCC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:57pm On May 26
Mohisah:
They might try to do it but it does backfire if the CEO doesn't hv a proper way out to fix tins with Fcc aftr such act (closed door settlement). This style doesn't apply to A-list agencies sha cos Govt eyes dey choke these A-lists
They do but is underground. Mostly na chairman they run those top slots.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 2:54pm On May 26
Mohisah:
Revenue generating agencies?

No. Revenue agencies are paid cost of collection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:50pm On May 26
ToyoFlo:

They are part of self funded agencies,they pay themselves
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 6:27pm On May 26
Any sure link for transfer of service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 7:28pm On May 26
ZARAMITE:

Pick up the banking job immediately for now.

There’ has been a new development at FIRS.

FIRS chairman is set to drastically reduce salary of of FIRS staff this month. Close to more than 100k reduction.

This is true but the amount you quoted is not correct for all the workers, could be true for those higher in rank but I haven’t confirmed yet.
Officer 2 for example, the reduction is about 15 - 17k. This is based on recently received salary.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:37pm On May 26
On that issues,may be i am not sure oooo.there was a time the chairman increase their salary with 14% as paleative for their staff,it could be the paleative they wanted to revearse since minimum wage is about to take shape effect from April. The same paleative has been stop in my commission aswell.

quote author=Beeyouu post=130155841]

This is true but the amount you quoted is not correct for all the workers, could be true for those higher in rank but I haven’t confirmed yet.
Officer 2 for example, the reduction is about 15 - 17k. This is based on recently received salary. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:13pm On May 26
Please which agencies are currently receiving CVs or carrying out recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evcabuja: 10:46pm On May 26
freddybonz:
Please which agencies are currently receiving CVs or carrying out recruitment?
All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ibnmerlik(m): 1:20am On May 27
Bj01:

On that issues,may be i am not sure oooo.there was a time the chairman increase their salary with 14% as paleative for their staff,it could be the paleative they wanted to revearse since minimum wage is about to take shape effect from April. The same paleative has been stop in my commission aswell.

quote author=Beeyouu post=130155841]

Officer 2 for example, the reduction is about 15 - 17k. This is based on recently received salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 6:44am On May 27
The deduction is for all staff but depending on the rank. My friend who is an Officer 2(entry level ) is about 9k deduction. But he said senior Managers and directors are way more than that but he doesn’t know how much. He said The tax relief includes housing fund and NHIS contributions incense etc made the salary automatically decrease. As the tax relief was reduced, Some items were given as a relief instead.
Beeyouu:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ksmart90(m): 6:55am On May 27
Thank you. This makes sense
Daklo:
The deduction is for all staff but depending on the rank. My friend who is an Officer 2(entry level ) is about 9k deduction. But he said senior Managers and directors are way more than that but he doesn’t know how much. He said The tax relief includes housing fund and NHIS contributions incense etc made the salary automatically decrease. As the tax relief was reduced, Some items were given as a relief instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (2291) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sikay19(m), MrsABK and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.