Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,463 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6429571 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:29am On May 27
evcabuja:

All
Okay , thank you but I just need the sure ones that would likely give out apls soon make I reply my senator
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(m): 8:27am On May 27
Thanks for this info bro
Daklo:
The deduction is for all staff but depending on the rank. My friend who is an Officer 2(entry level ) is about 9k deduction. But he said senior Managers and directors are way more than that but he doesn’t know how much. He said The tax relief includes housing fund and NHIS contributions incense etc made the salary automatically decrease. As the tax relief was reduced, Some items were given as a relief instead.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 9:55am On May 27
Daklo:
The deduction is for all staff but depending on the rank. My friend who is an Officer 2(entry level ) is about 9k deduction. But he said senior Managers and directors are way more than that but he doesn’t know how much. He said The tax relief includes housing fund and NHIS contributions incense etc made the salary automatically decrease. As the tax relief was reduced, Some items were given as a relief instead.

Perfect explanation. Thank you.
The amount I quoted was what my cousin (Officer 2) told me. Maybe she exaggerated a bit.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hurryup123(m): 10:00am On May 27
This platform is favouring those of you in abuja ...
But for we in other parts of the country,it's not easy for us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:38am On May 27
hurryup123:
Lol come to Abuja grin u will undstnd dat to stay in ur area is better fr now. You're always on your own in Abuja.
You can mk an online friends from Facebook group, Twitter etc and they'll be helpin u to submit files if dats wht u need

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlaqPele: 11:35am On May 27
Daklo:

Thank you sir. I'm really excited to hear everyone's contributions here. God bless you all. It's great to be here.

I think there's window opportunity to contact you 10G connect for FIRS & I guess NDIC. I know nothing else. I maybe wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 11:45am On May 27
[Pls do you have any idea on paramilitary recruiting this year apart of FFS?quote author=Success1930 post=130138204]CDCFIB

PUBLIC NOTICE

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board wishes to apprise all applicants and concerned parties who put in application for the Federal Fire Service 23/24 recruitment that an imminent assurance and decision for the continuation of the next stages of the exercise will be slated to commence by the month of June 2024.

Successful candidates for the next stage will be contacted upon official notice by the Board.

Signed:
Secretary to The Board[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 12:47pm On May 27
NIRSAL.
FERMA

Are all sharing APls ...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 1:23pm On May 27
Aghison:
Please does any one know River Basin Development Authority (RBDA) salary under ministry of water resources?
Please I just mail you. Check and reply please
I want to talk to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 1:43pm On May 27
BlaqPele:

Thank you sir. I'm really excited to hear everyone's contributions here. God bless you all. It's great to be here.

I think there's window opportunity to contact you 10G connect for FIRS & I guess NDIC. I know nothing else. I maybe wrong though.

Anything coming up soon?
Apl

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:06pm On May 27
I have the cash, all I am looking for now is a good connect. Seems i need to travel to Abuja, have a cousins up there with government Jobs.

How long do you think it would take a legit connect to issue APL, and the duration until documentation stage.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:14pm On May 27
akeye81:
They were not actually sacked, but retired.

Same difference.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:23pm On May 27
kkkp:
If it is recruitment yes. They usually share slots with FCC for approval. I got a top agency slot back then via FCC.
I was offered this agency last year, wasn't having the cash.

Are you saying that through the FCC I could get any agency when they have the slot available?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:30pm On May 27
Mohisah:
Lol come to Abuja grin u will undstnd dat to stay in ur area is better fr now. You're always on your own in Abuja.
You can mk an online friends from Facebook group, Twitter etc and they'll be helpin u to submit files if dats wht u need
Can I get the job and be posted to my state or state of my choice?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 5:31pm On May 27
Hussen240:
NIRSAL.
FERMA

Are all sharing APls ...
How can I get one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 6:35pm On May 27
hurryup123:
please move to Abuja and hustle connect...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamilarks(m): 6:37pm On May 27
RickyJesus:

Can I get the job and be posted to my state or state of my choice?
Federal job will just throw you anywhere without any consideration, you'll be amazed. My first posting was Abuja, without planning it I started running two households.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 6:45pm On May 27
olamilarks:
Federal job will just throw you anywhere without any consideration, you'll be amazed. My first posting was Abuja, without planning it I started running two households.
Well I won't mind a change of environment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 6:46pm On May 27
Good day everyone, is there anyone here who has Senator Natasha’s contact or knows anyway that I can get to see her?

IT IS URGENT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 7:35pm On May 27
nasiest:
Lol abi? This was just a week ago. DEY PLAY
Great to hear from you.

FIRS recruits anytime any moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sole26: 7:36pm On May 27
Fadeshewa301:
Good day everyone, is there anyone here who has Senator Natasha’s contact or knows anyway that I can get to see her?

IT IS URGENT

Min of 5 working days to see her.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 8:15pm On May 27
Fadeshewa301:

IT IS URGENT

Mail me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(m): 8:48pm On May 27
You mean Apl?
Flowcool:

Great to hear from you.

FIRS recruits anytime any moment.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Demi555: 10:47pm On May 27
Please any update on FIRS 2024 induction for newly documented on march?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absani2018: 11:22pm On May 27
FIRS Staff

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hurryup123(m): 11:53pm On May 27
olamilarks:
k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 12:01am On May 28
absani2018:
FIRS Staff
This is serious! A whole tax authority could not implement 2021 and 2023 FA all this while. This is an opportunity for IRSs to cash out through tax audit on PAYE.
Interest and penalty for noncompliance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fadasam: 12:07am On May 28
Good evening esteemed nairalander!. Please is the net salary and benefits of an undergraduate who works at NDIC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:18am On May 28
olamilarks:
my boss , are you currently in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ablwl2: 1:53am On May 28
Nirsal plc or Nirsal Microfinance Bank, please?

Hussen240:
NIRSAL.
FERMA

Are all sharing APls ...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Headings11: 7:13am On May 28
Bj01:

On that issues,may be i am not sure oooo.there was a time the chairman increase their salary with 14% as paleative for their staff,it could be the paleative they wanted to revearse since minimum wage is about to take shape effect from April. The same paleative has been stop in my commission aswell.

I sent you a mail, please kindly respond 🙏

quote author=Beeyouu post=130155841]

This is true but the amount you quoted is not correct for all the workers, could be true for those higher in rank but I haven’t confirmed yet.
Officer 2 for example, the reduction is about 15 - 17k. This is based on recently received salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 7:52am On May 28
University of Abuja is sharing Apl...
Nile University is recruiting....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2291) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SeriosPerson and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.