Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251452 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
rain21:

But it will be for people that studied anything relating to media
no o mama. Anybody can work there. Naija isn't that way. I read mass communication though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
no o mama. Anybody can work there. Naija isn't that way. I read mass communication though.

Oh,ok

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
darkgal:
The kind of salaries I'm seeing here is beginning to confuse my prayer point
I don't even know the one to pray for again
God please bless me with any good one
hahahahahah you're funny I swear.. Join me for the prayer too abeg confuse am together.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahahah you're funny I swear.. Join me for the prayer too abeg confuse am together.

Sure my dear
We will testify in no distant time

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2020
darkgal:

Sure my dear We will testify in no distant time
lol amen o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2020
rain21:

But it will be for people that studied anything relating to media

Lol, anyone can work there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2020
real1000:
Can recommendation letter do magic there?

Not sure, even senators buy slots nowadays

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rain21(f): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Lol, anyone can work there

Ok,then I'm wondering why the agency is on low key where as their pay is high
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
lol amen o.

How far? Have you been able to check NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
Favourflavour:

How far? Have you been able to check NSCDC?
fine mama. No o. The site opened this morning but it's been showing error something went wrong.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
fine mama. No o. The site opened this morning but it's been showing error something went wrong.

I know good news awaits.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Basilekeh:

It is simply because it is not directly to CBN...its a postgraduate institute.....the CBN in conjunction with ABU....UNN....UI.. Is in charge of the institute.....thats the reason...and the state is limited to three....they just need one person for the EA in each state

How Do I upload all my credentials into one PDF file as they have demanded?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
bigsam75:

Something is still cooking in TETFUND, though they are too secretive..Jst watch out.

Wow really! I'm hoping that TETFUND will start another fresh recruitment. Pls update us on any latest

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Favourflavour:

I know good news awaits.
amen o.. With this always connection things for Nigeria?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
asaleh96:
The essence of the thread is to provide as much as possible 'accurate salaries' to help people make informed decisions. If you've an information that is more accurate simply post it and not criticise someone's info. Life's not so hard!
Where is the criticism here? I'm merely correcting a wrong info.

Read again or just waka pass abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nbolaji(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
ocpaschal:

How Do I upload all my credentials into one PDF file as they have demanded?

U can make use of google to locate useful online tools. Or basically use Microsoft Office.
Get the jpg format of your document
Place it in the word document sequentially and save as PDF.

I hope this help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is not correction! You correct by providing what is right. When you don't do that, you're simply criticizing or negating (whichever you choose)!... Have a lovely day.
LegitDiva:

Z
Your figure on FIRS is a total lie!!!!

I know this for a fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jelraj(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Thanks, my plug just informed me, I was too hasty
You have a plug

Bro please help a brother out even if it is the airforce,navy, army.. abeg I need plug too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)
NIMASA and NPA salary must be from back then, before it was reviewed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
nbolaji:

U can make use google to locate useful online tools. Or basically use Microsoft Office.
Get the jpg format of your document
Place it in the word document sequentially and save as PDF.

I hope this help

Yes, thanks bro. May God help us in our struggle

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone.... I would like to know if it is really true or untrue that all security related agencies or parastatals like Nig. Police Force, FRSC, NDLEA, DSS, Immigration etc cannot employ physically challenged individuals. If this isn't the case, Pls which of the security agencies can recruit individuals with physical challenge (e.g deformity on the left-hand).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
ocpaschal:
Hello everyone.... I would like to know if it is really true or untrue that all security related agencies or parastatals like Nig. Police Force, FRSC, NDLEA, DSS, Immigration etc cannot employ physically challenged individuals. If this isn't the case, Pls which of the security agencies can recruit individuals with physical challenge (e.g deformity on the left-hand).
no security agency employs the physically challenged coz all of them go for training

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
you're right bro.. NCC pays 300k truly. May God help us.
bro have you checked your civil defense portal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
couldn't log in bro.. It's showing error. Try later
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
Tot u have checked yours.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Safrizky: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Have you try using Firefox?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tobigab12:
Tot u have checked yours.
I have checked it and the application was not successful that was the message I got.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
o have checked my own and it shows that my application was not successful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
I have checked it and the application was not successful that was the message I got.
it means u have not been shortlisted for the next stage its well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
o have checked my own and it shows that my application was not successful.
How did u check ad i cant remember my ref no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
People that called their senators make una update us on how una take waka I don't know if my own senator put her incoming calls on automatic call busy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
Guy xup I know say you no dey vex for me again? see I wan enter abuja next week I want two of us to follow enter national assembly, I still dey work on how to get pass.How u take see am guy? A close mouth is a close blessing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coded001, oluxmondd2, Mrlastborn(m), Edem23, Gopitoto, spido(m), Mutmainneen, VeeVeeMyLuv(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.