Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,333 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6280918 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

This has been the most challenging period since the year started, not just for our country alone but the whole world.

Thank you for staying strong. I want to assure you that in a very short while, everything is going to be just fine. We would bounce back even stronger and wiser and then we would look back and say, "God is indeed faithful!"

During this period of isolation and social distancing, do not despair. Please take this opportunity to reflect and work on your personal development.

*Do you want to see new jobs, trainings and free online courses?*

Click the below telegram link to join and take advantage of these opportunities

http:///workanigeria

See you at the top! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojexin(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Heineken:
same here boss. May God bless us soonest. May this stupid Corona stop soon also.

Boss help ur boy with the medical certificate pls ojekemiayorinde@gmail.com...thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sophytreasure:
Please is NEPC a revenue generating agency?

It does not seem like the are. It says that they are Funded by the Nigeria Government, European Union, and United Nations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chai
This March long pass Jan o
What a challenging month
Thank God it's over.
New month new Blessings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
darkgal:
Chai
This March long pass Jan o
What a challenging month
Thank God it's over.
New month new Blessings

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ok thanks
Tintedglass:

It does not seem like the are. It says that they are Funded by the Nigeria Government, European Union, and United Nations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who has received his march salary? or it just me dat haven't received
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alot of agencies have.[qote author=vinoc post=87994615]Who has received his march salary? or it just me dat haven't received [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
vinoc:
Who has received his march salary? o
r it just me dat haven't received

Hello, which agencies, ministries or parastatals you work because al most everybody have received.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
vinoc:
Who has received his march salary? or it just me dat haven't received
Salary that has bn paid since Friday last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house when is the immigration registration closing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umoren33(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
@ Heineken, I need the medicals too.
felaboy2013@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Umoren33:
@ Heineken, I need the medicals too. felaboy2013@gmail.com
sent boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Heineken:
same here boss. May God bless us soonest. May this stupid Corona stop soon also.
this corona Na real enemy of progress, but my prayer is that God should take it away from way. As soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sophytreasure:
Please is NEPC a revenue generating agency?
bro is there something going on under?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oshin56:
this corona Na real enemy of progress, but my prayer is that God should take it away from way. As soon as possible.
bro I tell you... The thing dey spoil plans seriously.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol I'm not a bro ooo, but some people have been expecting apl from there since January including me biko
Oshin56:
bro is there something going on under?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sophytreasure:
Lol I'm not a bro ooo, but some people have been expecting apl from there since January including me biko
ok ma all is well. But I don't mind if I can get any help from you if this covid19 is over.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adbiz(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Heineken:
amen boss. And you too. I'll send it now. Just Check your mail

May God continue to answer your prayers.

Please kindly help me the medical cert too

davidayeni8@gmail.com Tha nks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iykecaroll(m): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Heineken:
sent

Chief...can I get the medicals too?
Thanks alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Iykecaroll:

Chief...can I get the medicals too? oyemikeiyke@gmail.com Thanks alot bro.
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Adbiz:

May God continue to answer your prayers.
Please kindly help me the medical cert too
davidayeni8@gmail.com Tha nks in anticipation
sent boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojexin(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss

Boss pls help me with medical certificate pls
ojekemiayorinde@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2020
ojexin:

Boss pls help me with medical certificate pls ojekemiayorinde@gmail.com
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
I don't think any serious things can happen as regards APL or recruitment this year again oo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Bconsortium:
I don't think any serious things can happen as regards APL or recruitment this year again oo.

lol..make up your mind a few days ago you said something else

best for everyone to calm down till after COVID no one here can really predict.

Everyone should just pray and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omololu251(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Kindly help me with the medical certificate.

emmy2410@gmail.com

God bless you bro.

Heineken:
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Darato: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
The BEST investment that you can make right now is in yourself. CALL NOW to get your interview winning resume & cover letter. See signature below.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Bconsortium:
I'm force to comment on this though, even me too nurture this same thought but I want to share my own little experience and facts have gathered. I've been able to gather that all the recruitment that is ongoing, ( I.e. received approval, funds etc) will be completed as soon as possible unless the warranted circumstances occur, but after this pandemic the major priority of government as regards the recruitment will go to health and institutions. Even the security will be those that have approval already, those that want to but awaiting approval will be suspended. So my advise for everyone is to be vigilant and use whatever connection he or she has to press button for any current recruitment that is ongoing now that are genuine eg ncsdc, nis, inec, nauth, uch,etc or be watchful of any teaching hospital or federal medical hospital recruitment. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
omololu251:
Kindly help me with the medical certificate.

emmy2410@gmail.com

God bless you bro.

sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stambakky: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
University lecturers are yet to receive their March salaries...it’s so frustrating.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iykecaroll(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Heineken:
sent

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Slimkkkk, Shady92(m), RealAbba, Alfredd16, Ishaka01, jude68769 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.