Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6781538 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hismail1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
quote author=Heineken post=88008496]sent [/quote][Kindly help send it to this mail oyerindeismailadedapo@gmail.com please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
hismail1:
quote author=Heineken post=88008496]sent [Kindly help send it to this mail oyerindeismailadedapo@gmail.com please
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fredovik(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
@ Heineken, pls I need the medical too. Send it to alfredmonday88@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fredovik:
@ Heineken, pls I need the medical too. Send it to alfredmonday88@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omololu251(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thank you bro.

It is yet to be delivered to my mail.

Heineken:
sent

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
omololu251:
Thank you bro.
It is yet to be delivered to my mail.
sorry bro. The mentions plenty actually. Sent now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Fiestafetta:
I'm force to comment on this though, even me too nurture this same thought but I want to share my own little experience and facts have gathered. I've been able to gather that all the recruitment that is ongoing, ( I.e. received approval, funds etc) will be completed as soon as possible unless the warranted circumstances occur, but after this pandemic the major priority of government as regards the recruitment will go to health and institutions. Even the security will be those that have approval already, those that want to but awaiting approval will be suspended. So my advise for everyone is to be vigilant and use whatever connection he or she has to press button for any current recruitment that is ongoing now that are genuine eg ncsdc, nis, inec, nauth, uch,etc or be watchful of any teaching hospital or federal medical hospital recruitment. Thanks..
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Fiestafetta:
I'm force to comment on this though, even me too nurture this same thought but I want to share my own little experience and facts have gathered. I've been able to gather that all the recruitment that is ongoing, ( I.e. received approval, funds etc) will be completed as soon as possible unless the warranted circumstances occur, but after this pandemic the major priority of government as regards the recruitment will go to health and institutions. Even the security will be those that have approval already, those that want to but awaiting approval will be suspended. So my advise for everyone is to be vigilant and use whatever connection he or she has to press button for any current recruitment that is ongoing now that are genuine eg ncsdc, nis, inec, nauth, uch,etc or be watchful of any teaching hospital or federal medical hospital recruitment. Thanks..

You are very correct but
What type of institutions are you referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Heineken:
sent
Bros abeg help with the medicals dheewhy249@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Bconsortium:

You are very correct but
Some agency are typing Apl before this coronavirus come into play.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2020
For those using airtel.. You can get 1gb free. Just enter play store and download airtel app then put in your airtel phone number. Wait for about 30 mins and check your balance with *140# for the 1gb

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Bros abeg help with the medicals dheewhy249@gmail.com
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Please take note... Only doctors, Nurses, laboratory technicians and other professionals that are truly relevant to the health sectors will be recruited.

Admin staff will not be recruited..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Please take note... Only doctors, Nurses, laboratory technicians and other professionals that are truly relevant to the health sectors will be recruited.

Admin staff, account will not be recruited..
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocheme29(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Pls assist me with medical too. Regards. jimyjohn29@yahoo.com
Heineken:
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
carsprayer:

Thanks.

You sound so sure bro, una don do meeting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Folahanmi19 post=88052194]

You sound so sure bro, una don do meeting?

[/quo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
carsprayer:

Thanks.
na ur recruitment?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muolokwu: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Would you be interested to earn 10k-20k daily doing Telecom business?
Do you know Mtn and other Telecom giants can pay you for buying and selling airtime?
Would you be interested to learn how to make money when you and other Nigerians buy airtime/data of a networks?
Join our WhatsApp group for FREE business trainingon how to start up A PROFITABLE VTU BUSINESS IN NIGERIA and be making 10k-20k daily.https:///JasScOtYg1MA2R2CBtwguM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mukzahra:
na ur recruitment?
Who be this? No make me vex
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Heineken:
For those using airtel.. You can get 1gb free. Just enter play store and download airtel app then put in your airtel phone number. Wait for about 30 mins and check your balance with *140# for the 1gb

I did o,but no 1gb.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pacypatty:

I did o,but no 1gb.
wow it should be network. People are complaining they didn't get. I got this morning and also did it this morning. Try later na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pacypatty:

I did o,but no 1gb.
or you wait for the sms later
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Heineken:
or you wait for the sms later
abi you go help me try am?
Make I drop my Airtel line
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
daben1:
abi you go help me try am?
Make I drop my Airtel line
lol no p baba drop am. But na later. My battery is low now. No light
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
That’s what was said when the recruitment embargo was put but will not be same when coronavirus is over
Please don’t spread information that will demoralize people
carsprayer:

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Heineken:
lol no p baba drop am. But na later. My battery is low now. No light
correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
carsprayer:

Who be this? No make me vex
na free world vex to any level u want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bconsortium:

You are very correct but
I mean federal universities, research institutions etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fiestafetta: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
carsprayer:

Admin staff will not be recruited..
every available vacancy will be filled as deem fit for structural growth. Eg. Some university have not recruited administrative officers over 3 years now so creating vacuum to admin officer11 position, so without recruitment such vacuum cannot be filled for structural growth. My opinion.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello,
I need info
Please how much will level 9 step 2 be paid entry level in ministry of health? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SanThiago: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, jadeenee(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.