Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266585 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shariiiif:

Thanks Bro for the reminder. I dint think of that at all.

Pls can u send the edited APL to me. Pls make sure the name his personal details are covered.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartHanif:

When was that pls?
February, this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Pls can u send the edited APL to me. Pls make sure the name his personal details are covered.
Yes pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parker6: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulahi001: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Seniors in the house, where do I start from with this FG job hunting, I don't have any connection. Please!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
franashi:
I pray to God to be connected like this too�.pls Nwanyiogwashi if you can help me,I been your sister somehow o I been Nwanyionicha-ugbo quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=90821332]Good evening everybody please is working CBN headquarter Abuja better than working in cbn Asaba? Is their career progression the same?

grin grin onye Onicha-Ugbo grin. How's Onicha-Ugbo this evening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please how much is the entry level salary for a graduate assistant Job at a federal university in Nigeria?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls house any news about ICPC recruitment?..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
CBNwords:

grin grin onye Onicha-Ugbo grin. How's Onicha-Ugbo this evening?
grin grin Onicha ugbo dey Bros.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
niffylove:
Pls house any news about ICPC recruitment?..
Please, somebody should answer this question ooo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2020
franashi:
grin grin Onicha ugbo dey Bros.

we dey here together o my dear, onye Igbodo ke mme wan iwu.

Hopefully, we'll get there soon. Thank God for Nwanyi Ogwashi already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
which agency receives application now

truth is am even somehow tired of fed job hunting that I went off the thread for long.

the thing is looking like myths and legends to me.

if you no get conne for this race everything becomes fiction.

only thing I rely on is good info and faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Please how much is the entry level salary for a graduate assistant Job at a federal university in Nigeria?
103K to 106K. Take home... Net pay.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Dear, don't give up! Just keep pushing and praying. God can position anyone to help you, and when it happens you would be ah- mazed! Resilience is a rare but rewarding attribute.
Xmen149:
which agency receives application now

truth is am even somehow tired of fed job hunting that I went off the thread for long.

the thing is looking like myths and legends to me.

if you no get conne for this race everything becomes fiction.

only thing I rely on is good info and faith

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
I heard People are ready getting Fed Jobs with huge amount and that Salary is immidiate.Please somebody should link me on xtianfemi@gmail.com or 08068573202.Am eady to pay whatever amount for my Wife,so far it is real

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
hopeful2018:

103K to 106K. Take home... Net pay.
Thanks alot hopeful2018. But wait is it with the new minimum wage?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
is leave grand and rent subsidy also consolidated or paid separately? Any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eshadiamond(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Ourown:

I'm interested. We need to know who has access to him.

Am from Offa....am interested cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2020
NekkyCee:
Dear, don't give up! Just keep pushing and praying. God can position anyone to help you, and when it happens you would be ah- mazed! Resilience is a rare but rewarding attribute.

God seems to have removed his hands for this matter my dear nekky.

I have tried it all,DSS,TCN,DPR,NCDC,FCC,Immigration all na near miss as names get swapped at final stage.

money and connect has become god in this race.

but like you said I will keep on pushing. pray I get to tell the story differently one day.

thanks for the soothing words dear..

for anyone with Good link to fed job I can buy please pm me,i can get loan for it..a man z gotta do what a man z gotta do[b]
NekkyCee:

I have tried it all,DSS,TCN,DPR,NCDC,FCC,Immigration all na near miss as names get swapped at final stage.

but like you said I will keep on pushing. pray I get to tell the story differently one day.

for anyone with Good link to fed job I can buy please pm me,i can get loan for it..a man z gotta do what a man z gotta do[/b]
NekkyCee:

for anyone with Good link to fed job I can buy please pm me,i can get loan for it..a man z gotta do what a man z gotta do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akurakambe(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please how much is the salary of a technologist 11 staff in federal university?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Thanks alot hopeful2018. But wait is it with the new minimum wage?
With the minimum wage increase you should expect something like 2K added to your salary. I am sure GA should collect less than 110K. I am a lecturer with one of the FG Universities for over 8 years now.
Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Akurakambe:
Please how much is the salary of a technologist 11 staff in federal university?

It should be less than 100K with the minimum wage increase.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Alexjayson post=90869704] is leave grand and rent subsidy also consolidated or paid separately? Any

as for the one I know they are paid separately
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
I've been following this thread since it was still at page 90, I was hoping I'll share my testimony before it reaches 100-150, now it's 327, getting to 400, still, NOTHING... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
PLEASE if anybody has any small job, not even federal job again, the person should have mercy on me please... No matter the pay, I'm in Abuja. God bless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
hopeful2018:

With the minimum wage increase you should expect something like 2K added to your salary. I am sure GA should collect less than 110K. I am a lecturer with one of the FG Universities for over 8 years now.
Good luck!
hahahaha 2k added, Nigeria is really a funny country, Hopeful 2018. Thanks for all the updates. Any study grant for GA!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
hahahaha 2k added, Nigeria is really a funny country, Hopeful 2018. Thanks for all the updates. Any study grant for GA!
You know the issue of this IPPIS. That's what drained the minimum wage increase. For study grant there is Tetfund grant for Master and PhD studies in Nigeria and abroad. However, your university may decide not to nominate you for overseas Tetfund sponsorship especially if they offer your course at Master level locally. And for PhD there are high chances you will get the overseas sponsorship and the money is huge grin cheesy cheesy.
Good Luck!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
@mercygrey177 please pm me I want to ask something from u
Thanks
I would have sent the pm myself but can’t find ur handle
Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
daben1:
I've been following this thread since it was still at page 90, I was hoping I'll share my testimony before it reaches 100-150, now it's 327, getting to 400, still, NOTHING... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
PLEASE if anybody has any small job, not even federal job again, the person should have mercy on me please... No matter the pay, I'm in Abuja. God bless!

My brother, God no go shame us o.. e go click oneday. E fit no be today, e fit no be tomorrow or even next tomorrow, but oneday, e go click and that day, na testimonies go dey follow

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
CBNwords:

My brother, God no go shame us o.. e go click oneday. E fit no be today, e fit no be tomorrow or even next tomorrow, but oneday, e go click and that day, na testimonies go dey follow
amen brother!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Beautiful people, please which is better between Tetfund and FMBN (Pay package)
I need Sincere Knowledgeable Responses
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ladyKcy: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
God I see what you are doing for people, I hope to testify soon.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
ladyKcy:
God I see what you are doing for people, I hope to testify soon.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, Abdull01, Alfredd16, jimfarayola(m), asiwaju60 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.