Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231574 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Ok thanks, I'll try to get in touch with the person to see if he can still help out... May all our dreams come true
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
mr11:
Good evening sir.
I sent you pm. Pls check ur mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 3:26am On Jun 18, 2020
@tammyanybody please any news on NCDMB
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
teekay22:
@tammyanybody please any news on NCDMB

No news.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No news.....
Heineken....... Gud morning TammyAnybody... I hail u bro

Heineken, kindly talk to Mr Tammy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No news.....

For now is it only FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Burchester:

For now is it only FIRS?

E be like o. We hope for better. Shey them APL never begin fly na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
CBNwords:

my brother brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
CBNwords:

I doubt, but @Tammyandanybody can help us out o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
my brother brother

My sister my sister, what to do na? grin man gat to find a way o. We hope and pray for better days ahead.

Abeg check your mail na, ndo biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls what's the latest in the National Assembly? Are visitors allowed to enter National Assembly to meet Senators or HoR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Heineken....... Gud morning TammyAnybody... I hail u bro

Heineken, kindly talk to Mr Tammy..
Alright boss. Thanks. Good morning man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
TammyAnybody boss morning. How's everything? I sent a pm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No news.....
Tammy pls check PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ayam tired ooh

Pls someone should help me with immigration work NIS, I love sitting in front of computer �, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tico1212(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
pes2019:
Ayam tired ooh

Pls someone should help me with immigration work NIS, I love sitting in front of computer�, God bless you.

LOL, bro no be pes2019 dem dey play for there o

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm a graduate of Quantity Surveying I was given a form to fill for APPLICATION TO THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE.
Line 2 of the form states as follows: Post for which application is being made, in order of preference (Three lines)
Can someone kindly educate me on that?
Deadline for submission is today, thank you in advance!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lekxaid007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ourown:
Is there anyone from kwara states here ? Especially Kwara south, I'm from Offa. Please lets discuss how we can get to our representatives and senators or anyone that can help. We need their help to secure fed jobs.
I'm from ijagbo,. I've been thinking on how to meet senator Lola ashiru and others , pls how can we do this together.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
tico1212:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lekxaid007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gartol:
Dm me
bro abeg , shey make me too Dm you ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skili92: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nenyezz:
Helo is anything happening there.
no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skili92: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Any latest on the last recruitment?
Please kindly reply
I've not heard anything since then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
tico1212:

If office boring, I will install pes inside dey pass time, how u see am.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, have responded.
please respond back
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Heineken:
TammyAnybody boss morning. How's everything? I sent a pm.
Heineken baba, Abeg if anything update or link dey, I carry God Wey you Dey serve beg you, carry me along Abeg! God no go shame you o

PS: if you see this post and there's any way you can help me, PLEASE! HELP ME... because of God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
daben1:
Heineken baba, Abeg if anything update or link dey, I carry God Wey you Dey serve beg you, carry me along Abeg! God no go shame you o

PS: if you see this post and there's any way you can help me, PLEASE! HELP ME... because of God
definitely boss. No p. God won't disappoint us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good evening everybody please is working CBN headquarter Abuja better than working in cbn Asaba? Is their career progression the same?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
In Government work it is always better to be in the Headquarters, “e get why” no ask me why sha
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening everybody please is working CBN headquarter Abuja better than working in cbn Asaba? Is their career progression the same?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
teekay22:
In Government work it is always better to be in the Headquarters, “e get why” no ask me why sha

It's is mostly better if it's administrative works o, but other ones pertaining to its main purpose (finance) I would suggest Asaba.

E get why too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please can someone verify the information on recruitment in National Agency for Great Green Wall”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
teekay22:
OK sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
lekxaid007:
I'm from ijagbo,. I've been thinking on how to meet senator Lola ashiru and others , pls how can we do this together.

I'm interested. We need to know who has access to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sobirin, Amna1(m), Usangchris and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.