Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262537 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2020
jaytomalex:

Who is calling who? NCC calling people for APLs? Or job seekers calling those in power for help?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 2:35am On Jun 23, 2020
teekay22:
Is the bank really functioning
Lol, yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 3:07am On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded a request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval

@Tammy, Thanks for the information.
Please will it be an online/ open recruitment?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Reque:
But I heard people have started calling people. How true is it?

I don't understand, sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval
The Boss is Back. Thanks for your good works.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval
I stayed very close to Federal character Commission. I know people there. I may even know you in person. There’s something I want us to discuss.
Kindly respond to my dm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
jaytomalex:

Who is calling who? NCC calling people for APLs? Or job seekers calling those in power for help?

Recently NCC shared slots to those in power. And some have been called to collect APLS.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Burchester:

Recently NCC shared slots to those in power. And some have been called to collect APLS.

Eziokwu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Burchester:

OMG.. may God help us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyesteeinmotion: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
waiting Naija do you sad

I like your style. wink

Abeg show me the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Anyone with useful update about INEC?? I’ll appreciate kind response. Thanks..

TammyAnybody and co
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Eyesteeinmotion:

I like your style. wink

Abeg show me the way
sorry sir which way?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Ayammawa:

Ok
Gud morning,
I thought you said you received a mail sometime ago for capturing. Have you now been captured on IPPIS?

To also confirm if you have received your posting letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Thank you for the info @TammyAnybody. Will a recommendation letter from a Senator help in any way for NCC? and when will be the best time to submit it there. Thanks
TammyAnybody:

Central Bank of Nigeria

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2020
jaytomalex:

No open recruitment for any of these agencies

That's the edge I believe Abuja residents have.
Thanks for the reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Pls i need a job with the FCS
Help a brother!!
chenille_ng@ymail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
please for those who know, how can someone change his salary account?
I heard they usually give a window for changes every quarter, is this true?
please I will appreciate an informed response.
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Thanks

Nigerian Recruitment methods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
mercygrey177:
Good morning everyone. Pls is it true that the country is going on another lockdown?

Jungle don mature
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyesteeinmotion: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
sorry sir which way?

The CBN way!!@
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
I saw an advert on dailytrust newspaper of yesterday, 22 of June on job vacancies advertisement in an oil and gas agency with headquarters located at Niger Delta region. And I guest is NCMDB but not sure yet. I tried uploading for us here but I couldn't do so. Somebody should pls get it for us here. Let our brothers and sisters give a trial.
Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wickedinlaw: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please between NCC and CBN.. Which one is better in career and salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Thanks

That depends on the agencies on wether to go open or secret...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
hopeful2018:
I saw an advert on dailytrust newspaper of yesterday, 22 of June on job vacancies advertisement in an oil and gas agency with headquarters located at Niger Delta region. And I guest is NCMDB but not sure yet. I tried uploading for us here but I couldn't do so. Somebody should pls get it for us here. Let our brothers and sisters give a trial.
Good Luck!

oil and gasjobsng .com

remove all space, saw Tammy posted the link and few seconds later it was gone seems Nairaland has Censor the link...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolladey(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
hopeful2018:
Good Luck!
This one??
I got if from a WhatsApp group few minutes ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2253) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.