Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262757 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

That depends on the agencies on wether to go open or secret...

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
turawaa:

Nigerian Recruitment methods

Lol, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
Please between NCC and CBN.. Which one is better in career and salary?
my brother comparing agenies has no meaning because all the agenies are very good.I have being following many people posting for long time is all about comparisim. Pray to God to even get it first for comparism.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Recruitment concluded..
OK. thanks Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Any info on NOSDRA, NESREA or even NGSA? These agencies na underground recruit they do.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
I just believe I will testify soon. It's been more than 6 years after NYSC. It is well

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Urgent! I want to visit NASS tomorrow but I don't know if they're on recess(break)... I don't want to waste my money. Who knows if they're around or not?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
daben1:
Urgent! I want to visit NASS tomorrow but I don't know if they're on recess(break)... I don't want to waste my money. Who knows if they're around or not?
They are on recess till ending of this month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tobigab12:
They are on recess till ending of this month.
thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
kolladey:

This one??
I got if from a WhatsApp group few minutes ago.
Good day to you.Have u submitted your application online? I opened the site and tried clicking on sciences but nothing happened.Please help??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by okotie5(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls house, how much does FAAN pays level 8 grad 2 thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolladey(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrique99:
Good day to you.Have u submitted your application online? I opened the site and tried clicking on sciences but nothing happened.Please help??
Sir,try to change the browser you are using.
I opened it for someone on Google chrome and it opened.

Success to everyone that will apply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
kolladey:
This one?? I got if from a WhatsApp group few minutes ago.

I thought they said this is fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gavorche: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please house any info about the federal civil service commission? i.e the ministry jobs that was on before the pandemic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gloryon(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval
Tammy, please any info on NDIC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
kolladey:

where is the submission botton located?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolladey(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
where is the submission botton located?
Actually,I am not applying. I just brought the information here because a nairalander requested for it.
Pls, those that have applied should answer my dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolladey(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I thought they said this is fake
Sir, it is likely to be genuine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
It’s better to use a system
kolladey:

Actually,I am not applying. I just brought the information here because a nairalander requested for it.
Pls, those that have applied should answer my dear brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
teekay22:
It’s better to use a system
have you submitted successfully¿
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
have you submitted successfully¿

Please what application are you guys submitting?
Kindly post here, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
okotie5:
Pls house, how much does FAAN pays level 8 grad 2 thanks
oga pls what is happening at FAAN ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Please what application are you guys submitting?
Kindly post here, thanks
check the page before this one.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information sir...
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
check the page before this one.

Thank you, I've seen it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
abuuthmaan:
please for those who know, how can someone change his salary account?

I heard they usually give a window for changes every quarter, is this true?

please I will appreciate an informed response.

thanks
Thats not true. Go to the accounts/finance dept of your organisation and tell them tht u want to change your salary acc.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
kolladey:

Alright sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Rogersmith:

I stayed very close to Federal character Commission. I know people there. I may even know you in person. There’s something I want us to discuss.
Kindly respond to my dm.
pls if include me in your discussion. Thank you I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 4:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Ncc are giving out letters. One of my friend collected on Monday.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Reque:

Best of luck!

Chai... God when?.... May the Lord hear all our cries and answer our prayers soon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Reque:

Best of luck!

Seems NCC dey hard to enter, right? I know a director there who is willing to help but God hasn't grant him the power to

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: francis53, Juzec, Oluwagbemiga20(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.