Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6221761 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Nuttella:
Even federal polytechnics. I think they were given waviers to recruit but it's not an open recruitment.
Will the recruitment exercise be concluded this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Person like me wey no get anybody for this Naija, from what I've been reading here, I guess...no hope for any government job for me undecided

Let me just lay down on my bed joblessly and read comments smiley

Na God hand I dey

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
NekkyCee:
Representing Abia North is Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

You're fine and classy wink
Do you need anything or any help? smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hahahaha...Is that an open cheque? Thanks grin
OcVoice:

You're fine and classy wink
Do you need anything or any help? smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hahahaha...Is that an open cheque? Thanks grin

No, it's open and close cheque cheesy

I like your face wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please bros, I need the Honourable minister of communication's number. Please help a brother..
teekay22:
Interesting and when ppl asked for Minister of Communications no and I said it was for sale some ppl were saying for no too
Toh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good afternoon Bro. Please I need the number of the DG NIMASA. Please help a brother. I will play by yeh rules Sir.
danqujigy:
Yes, We sold it to everyone that requested any number here

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Are you for real? Please how do I send you a DM? I'm serious brother
OjogbonSkilash:
Nimasa is selling slot, connect ur plug. E no good mk person no get money in dz lyf o... Chai!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm ready bros. Please include me Sir
Nisot7:
Hello good afternoon here,

For those that are in Abuja, I am willing to network with you guys in order to increase our chances. Plz quote me if you are ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
A friend of mine and his sister just finished documentation with SMEDAN – Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. They're waiting to be called for induction next week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
DonDemu:
A friend of mine and his sister just finished documentation with SMEDAN – Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. They're waiting to be called for induction next week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please Sir, can you help me with senator James Manager's number senator representing Delta South and Rotimi Amaechi's number? Thanks for all you do Sir
henrymorebaba:
Good day everyone, in as much as I'm also looking for a job as a family man I still believe too that I can help some people here too in one way or the other. No matter how highly placed you are you as individual you will definitely need peoples help too oneday. if anyone needs any senators number or email address for job write the name of the senator here and where he represents I will check my diary for you and if you think you can help me too I will forever be greatful , that's the only way I can contribute to humanity for now. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Send a PM

NCANCHAIR:
Good afternoon Bro. Please I need the number of the DG NIMASA. Please help a brother. I will play by yeh rules Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hyzich(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening Everyone. Please anyone that has Federal government Job slot should please mention me. I'm ready to give the person my first three months salary(with lawyers agreement) and my credentials after securing the job. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
DonDemu:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
hyzich:
Good evening Everyone. Please anyone that has Federal government Job slot should please mention me. I'm ready to give the person my first three months salary(with lawyers agreement) and my credentials after securing the job. Thanks in anticipation.
lol, bro, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I WILL GIVE MY SALARY FOR ONE YEAR
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evy1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nisot7:
Oya now... Let's agree on where to meet
can you name a place or should I PM you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simongm2: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nisot7:

For those that are in Abuja, I am willing to network with you guys in order to increase our chances. Plz quote me if you are ready

hi, I am ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hyzich(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
daben1:
lol, bro, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I WILL GIVE MY SALARY FOR ONE YEAR

Lol, you mean business oo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Connect your Plugs... fcsc

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Will the recruitment exercise be concluded this year?
Something that has been concluded cheesy cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
henrymorebaba:
Good day everyone, in as much as I'm also looking for a job as a family man I still believe too that I can help some people here too in one way or the other. No matter how highly placed you are you as individual you will definitely need peoples help too oneday. if anyone needs any senators number or email address for job write the name of the senator here and where he represents I will check my diary for you and if you think you can help me too I will forever be greatful , that's the only way I can contribute to humanity for now. Thanks

Pls can you help me with the phone number of senator Sam egwu, representing Ebonyi north...thank you very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by barajo1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls someone should tell me the take home salary for agricultural officer 1. Level 9 step 2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
I’ll advice you don’t waste your time calling any lawmaker if you don’t know them personally, you will not get a response. Whenever these senators noticed that their numbers have casted, they’ll ditch the number to one of their aides or PA to decline calls. Also note that these legislative aides also need a FG job. I was once gullible and thought I could easily put a call through to those senators. I had just graduated then and was so naive then that I will type out a pity message and send a mail to them and even dm them on Twitter, IG, and LinkedIn. Some might be nice to ask for your CV and that is where it ends, nothing will be done.
When I finished school in 2014, I sent Smart Adeyemi several messages, then Dino came on board, I did the same thing, again Smart is back to the senate and nothing, then I will copy and paste messages and send to various senators and reps members. All efforts produced zero result.
My advice is not to put hope on these guys. Heads of agencies are more influential

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
ademmy102:

With 750k you will get a job in ministries. With 800k - 1.2m you can get NSCDC, FRSC, Lecturing job, Immigration, Prison, custom, teaching hospital jobs and with 3m - 3.5m you can NIMASA, CBN, NNPC, DPR, PEF, FIRS.
do u know how much a graduate earns at entry level in teaching hospital?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Godrocks:
do u know how much a graduate earns at entry level in teaching hospital?

No idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
turawaa:
Connect your Plugs... fcsc

Nothing is going on in FCSC now. The appointment letter you uploaded has been dish out since last year November - February 2020 and those that received the letter have been posted but not yet captured due to covid-19 pandemic.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hels(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls carry me along with you. Am in Abuja.. CBD
Nisot7:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you know your way, something about to happen in National Film Video Censor Board (NFVCB)....

Starting salary for degree holder....75k

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Alright... Can we agree on time and date when we can meet? And the location?

Pm?
hels:
Pls carry me along with you. Am in Abuja.. CBD
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshkik(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nisot7:

Hey, I'm interested, and I'm based in Abuja now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Alright boss

We can agree time and location albeit via pm?
Simongm2:

hi, I am ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shady92(m), novia22(f), Hawie23luv, bowen2018, Except1, Willokafor(m), Undercover01, Vuresolo(m), Abdull01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.