Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220315 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Nisot7:
Alright bro... I used to work there at that building opposite the games village police station

Can we agree on where to meet?
waoo, can we see dis week? U called me today too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Nisot7:
Oya now... Let's agree on where to meet
where pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Abeg... How much be firs salary.... Upfront dey?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2020
DonDemu:
A friend of mine and his sister just finished documentation with SMEDAN – Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. They're waiting to be called for induction next week.
when were they given appointment letters and how and when did they applied? Pls interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Pm
leveljames:
where pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Yes we can...

Nah... I don't have your number
leveljames:
waoo, can we see dis week? U called me today too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2020
turawaa:
Connect your Plugs... fcsc

are u for real bros, i actually submitted oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2020
hels:
Pls carry me along with you. Am in Abuja.. CBD
where in abuja re u? burst me 07030882687 am in games village
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Nisot7:
Alright... Can we agree on time and date when we can meet? And the location?

Pm?
lets meet at area 1 then proceed to anywhere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2020
omachris98:

I will give you his contact. The question I asked , is it possible ?
which of d agencies was he given an appointment letter? Kindly let us know to push forward. Tnkz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2020
turawaa:

Something is going on underground... It's snap and send today so we can prepare for the balance tomorrow.

About the date, he said APL has been on ground, just to input the name.

Pls connect me with d person that helped ur friend, tnkz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2020
turawaa:

Something is going on underground... It's snap and send today so we can prepare for the balance tomorrow.

About the date, he said APL has been on ground, just to input the name.

how much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2020
leveljames:
where pls
area one is it okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Nisot7:
Yes we can...

Nah... I don't have your number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Should I send it via email
Nisot7:
Yeah... Pm via this platform
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Okay, how can we meet
Nisot7:
Yeah... Pm via this platform
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Can I have your email or WhatsApp for a better relation?quote author=danqujigy post=92162396]
Send a PM

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2020
DonDemu:
Walai the thing shock me too. We were together when his father inlaw called him and told him to go over to Abuja. We never thought it has anything to do with job cause my guy's wife just gave birth and as our culture in the north demands, she's over there at her parents house in Abuja so we thought the call has something to do with her or the baby. Fast forward to Thursday last week my just called me and told me the reason for the call na to collect SMEDAN apl for himself and his sister and as we are talking they just finished documentation and filling the form of Sigma Pensions and one HMO like that, I can't remember. That next week will be induction, capturing and posting. Chei naija

My colleagues wife sat at home ,got a text that she passed her smedan exams and received another txt congratulating her for passing the interview, without stepping a foot outside..she izz also done with documentation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2020
leveljames:
when were they given appointment letters and how and when did they applied? Pls interested
They were given appointment letters last week Monday and they did documentation on Wednesday and Thursday. No Application or anything man. Just straight up connections. They were just sitting at home and were called to come pick up apl without them even knowing the way to Smedan HQ

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Teepy0392:

My colleagues wife sat at home ,got a text that she passed her smedan exams and received another txt congratulating her for passing the interview, without stepping a foot outside..she izz also done with documentation
My friend didn't even receive the text messages. He was just called to come over

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 3:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Pm
NCANCHAIR:
Okay, how can we meet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Pm or mail
NCANCHAIR:
Should I send it via email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nisot7: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Gotten... You can take down [quote author=leveljames post=92182465][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2020
IS SOMETHING GOING ON THERE BRO?Heard that FIRS WILL SOON START SHARING ANOTHER APPOINTMENT LETTERS?=Seankhalifa post=92182014]Abeg... How much be firs salary.... Upfront dey?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bukolar1(f): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Pls oI need a federal government job. Please if you have a sure link let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2020
leveljames:
are u for real bros, i actually submitted oo

Yes...seriously the slot was bought (500k at first) 1week ago...now 1M to balance today.
The ministry pay is low, so a sister took it up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
leveljames:
how much?

1.5M for Ministry Job
To me its expensive

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=turawaa post=92185119]

1.5M for Ministry Job
To me its expensive

Yes too expensive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Someone says i should pay 1.5m for tetfund but the payment will be after documentation please what is the salary of tetfund n do dey have allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Can have your or WhatsApp for a better communication?
danqujigy:

Send a PM

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2020
sahjury:
IS SOMETHING GOING ON THERE BRO?Heard that FIRS WILL SOON START SHARING ANOTHER APPOINTMENT LETTERS?=Seankhalifa post=92182014]Abeg... How much be firs salary.... Upfront dey?
yes ohh... I want to know how much dem dy pay.. My Friend is asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, SINJEL, TariqK, kadreeG7(m), Zacks43, coded001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.