Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257157 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please this one people are asking about NDIC and TETFUND, is anything happening there? Please carry us along o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy

I sent a pm, kindly check and reply. Thanks chief.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shariiiif:
https://naca.gov.ng/recruitment-form/

National Agency for Control of Aids.

Thank you Bros
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shariiiif:
https://naca.gov.ng/recruitment-form/

National Agency for Control of Aids.

Thank you Sir, please somebody should help a son and brother, I would love to work with this Agency. But I don't have any body to help, please someone should help me...

God bless you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good. Send me a pm let me share to you a message to send to him in Hausa and or in English..I like how you played the game.

Abusule007:

The number i collected from you, I sent him sallah message on whatsapp, he replied and even advised me to stay safe this covid period, then I sent him another message on Monday wishing him a great week ahead, he read the message but didn't say anything.

I'm still going to send him happy jumah message tomorrow and hope he asks me who I'm i.

Na there our matter dey now.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Send me a pm let me share to you a message to send to him in Hausa and or in English..I like how you played the game too.

Meduca:

Next time shoot your shot direct. Go straight to the point. Make your request so that if they block you , you know they already got the message. And if they don’t , they already read your message and it will always come to their subconscious, so if they can help you they will.

As for me , I sent new month message via sms and he responded after two days. Then I sent my request and my cv yesterday Wednesday he read it today , no response yet , he hasn’t blocked me yet. I will only back it up with prayers so I can get a positive response from him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:
Send me a pm let me share to you a message to send to him in Hausa and or in English..I like how you played the game too.

Thanks bro. Pm sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
bulaj:
Still waiting for that good lady's post on how to get jobs easily. The week done pass half way.
Forget that girl she has nothing to offer aside screaming how her mom is the most influential person in the world and can dash you apl of FIRS, CBN ,NCC and other top federal agencies bla bla bla

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=DonDemu post=92535709]Forget that girl she has nothing to offer aside screaming how her mom is the most influential person in the world and can dash you apl of FIRS, CBN ,NCC and other top federal agencies bla bla bla[/quote][/s] Sorry sir I did not tell or stop your family members from being influential so take your frustration to government not me.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
bulaj:
Still waiting for that good lady's post on how to get jobs easily. The week done pass half way.
I will soon drop it but waiting for feedback from few that I have already told privately,they're the ones that begged me to withhold the recommendation for now.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
jaytomalex:

Lol. Very true. I begin to wonder if she was truthful from the get-go or just looking for attention online
she is just an attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
jaytomalex:

Lol. Very true. I begin to wonder if she was truthful from the get-go or just looking for attention online
Believe whatever you want is non of my business you can't force words out from my mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:
It all depends on your luck. I sent a text to the head of a top agency in Nigeria, in fact the agency is amongst the top 5 highest paying agency in the country, I couldn't believe it when he replied and followed it up by calling me. I spent close to 5 minutes on phone with him and what had happened happened. I even recorded my conversation with him and he do reply my Friday text at time. So, it all depends on your package. If you know how to play your game go for the match

Please do u have folashade yemi-esan's no. The head of service. Abeg if u get am help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Believe whatever you want is non of my business you can't force words out from my mouth.

Nne give me legit link. I no get money but I wNt to serve Nigeria well. grin
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nne give me legit link. I no get money but I wNt to serve Nigeria well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=jaytomalex post=92536232]

This is not an insult... Nwany.. you need to see a psychiatrist; you are not well, wallahi[/quote][/s] Sorry sir you're the one that need to see psychiatrist here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:
Let's provide some answers to this, until there are positive answers to this I wont send in any vip numbers for now please

One of the VIP number you gave me.
I wised him well in prayers and tell him directly what I want and this is our discussion

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
I will only give my recommendation when all the 7 persons I told secretly give me a feedback, 4 out of 7 has given me a positive result so I am still waiting for 3 person but like I said before you have 70% chance the the advice if you do it well, please bear with me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:

Can I send a pm too? I actually texted and greeted him for salah but I got no reply, and I just decided to lay low.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some of you even get a response. Our own senators and politicians don't care who defok you're grin. If you like send messages and call from now till next year

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:
Good. Send me a pm let me share to you a message to send to him in Hausa and or in English..I like how you played the game.

Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Well....now this is interesting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbooRumaysa(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
hoppcee:

Why are you dragging this question again, it’s a no brainer that NDIC is better. Working with NDIC will make you more exposed cos you’ll will work closely with the commercial banks and other financial institutions by insuring their deposits. They perform oversight functions on financial institutions which is similar to the responsibilities of CBN, AMCON, NIBSS and FSRCC.
However, for TETFUND, you’re only useful whenever they have a physical project in a tertiary institution and this project can come up once in 10 years. You know what it means, e mean say na only salary you go Dey chop dey sit down for office. Unlike NDIC where your steady cut go fall in apart from salary.
Choose NDIC.

And when you finally become a director in NDIC, don’t forget to give my company the licenses I need to operate without stress.

Thank you, lol. No problem, you na my person
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbooRumaysa(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Whiterose21:

Someone has answered that question before now, he said NDIC. May be they pay more than TETFUND, for me i will go for TETFUND because of my course ( for career growth), I want to be relevant in my place of work.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kaeboy:
Some of you even get a response. Our own senators and politicians don't care who defok you're grin. If you like send messages and call from now till next year

Lol .... may be Na PA hold the phone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I will soon drop it but waiting for feedback from few that I have already told privately,they're the ones that begged me to withhold the recommendation for now.

Nne, abeg share with me on private nah..
I'm in dire situation right now. I traveled to Abuja recently and I have been moving from one government agency to another submitting my CV and its hasn't been easy. It's almost 7yrs I finished school and don't have a job. Please, I will really appreciate it if you can help me in any way you can. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Babe pls I'm interested o! Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=92536162]Believe whatever you want is non of my business you can't force words out from my mouth.[/quote

Nnem no mind them joor, share the tips at ur convenient time biko.We are anticipating for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2020
danqujigy:
Let's provide some answers to this, until there are positive answers to this I wont send in any vip numbers for now please

bro pls help with nitda and Raw Material Council Dgs number, i submitted my cv there tru a rep member. Pls kindly assist. I want to use My Rep Member to talk to them. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2020
LadySarah:

Nne give me legit link. I no get money but I wNt to serve Nigeria well. grin

Nne give me legit link. I no get money but I wNt to serve Nigeria well.
hmmmm serve Nigeria well, hmmmmm���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Doloris2626:

Nne, abeg share with me on private nah..
I'm in dire situation right now. I traveled to Abuja recently and I have been moving from one government agency to another submitting my CV and its hasn't been easy. It's almost 7yrs I finished school and don't have a job. Please, I will really appreciate it if you can help me in any way you can. Thank you in anticipation.
where in Abuja re u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hinokami, theceo1602, paulworld(m), Muhammadjr12(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.