Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257588 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bannylove13: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Basilekeh:

There is no portal....if you have a recommendation letter you can go submit your CV....or a those with long legs will do all for you and you just collect your APL

Thanks bro..

Don’t have a recommendation letter ... but have a connect that ‘might ‘ assist in pushing it.

Told him am considering a government job, he asked me to register one... actually stated ndlea or ministry for environment.. any .. and forward details.
We discussed this feb.. but I’ve been busy .. and then the lockdown .. only to discover portals are closed..
Now I’m confused ...
Don’t knw if I should call and send my c.v to him... or
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
NIGERIAN ARMY VACANCY ADVERT

The Form for Application into the Nigerian Army SSC AND DSSC CADRES is out this Morning.. Its Solely for Graduates that have their NYSC Certificate in their possession already

https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/

Wish You guys all the Very best

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bannylove13: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Let me just drop my two cents !!! The essence of this thread and sole reason why I come to this thread everyday is to help myself with information as regards to FG agencies recruiting/replacement. Mind you, putting out such information on this thread is [b]voluntarily and not obligatory[/b]. ]Thanks to @TammyAnybody, @danqujigy and others that have been doing that....I say a big thank you to every one that has shared one of two information.

Furthermore, most of the rude comments I've seen on the thread are mostly from people that have neither contributed positively nor giving out information that can help others. You can always pass your message across if in doubt without hurling insult.

I'll just plead with every other person on this thread if they have any genuine information on any of the agencies/parastatals recruiting to please post. Some of us appreciate the update and hopefully something good comes out from it.

N:B Getting a free job slot from anyone on this thread will take the grace and unusual favour from God. My advise is we check the thread for agencies recruiting and inform whoever you know that can be of help. Good luck with our search

@bolded

Thanks.. any updates

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys, how much is entry level salary for NIHORT level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2020
kkkp:
please does anyone knows about the salary of NDIC?

@ Tammyanybody et al
I need response o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizou34: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Kariian:
You are very right. The sole aim of this group has greatly been defeated. If you notice, people no longer answer salary of places and places of recruitment are hardly discussed. All people write about is far from what this group was created for. All I know is that the quicker you know that no one on this group Can leave their family, friends and relations and come to a nairaland group to get you a job, the better it is for your higher blood pressure. It’s either a person advertises a job for you to pay or connects you with someone that can help you. If I’m lying, let someone come out today and say that someone has gotten him/her a job through this forum without money involved. To the best of my knowledge, it’s the information We get from this forum that helps individuals secure job. So I’m appealing to people on this forum to pls keep helping with information and ignore anyone that wants to derail the thread. You can open another forum for Other discussions. But let this threat be solely about information that can help individuals secure jobs.

You are absolutely right, sir!
How can I double like this ?�

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Vasgas:
Yes and some few university and poly
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Vasgas:
Yes and some few university and poly
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Who can confirm if NBAIS have started giving out Apls again please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Been reading and consuming info shared on this thread, when I try moving my legs i only find out that is only God that I have.

All thess FG jobs are all happening at Abuja, what happened to Lagos?

Note: I will keep on calling my God.

If there is info on Nigeria Immigration Service NIS, pls share with me.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
pes2019:
Been reading and consuming info shared on this thread, when I try moving my legs i only find out that is only God that I have.

All thess FG jobs are all happening at Abuja, what happened to Lagos?

Note: I will keep on calling my God.

If there is info on Nigeria Immigration Service NIS, pls share with me.
Thanks

For those of us weh nu get connection,na God go balance am. Me myself don tire jare. angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pls i lowkey don't know the full meaning of Apl grin someone help out.
Folahanmi19:
Who can confirm if NBAIS have started giving out Apls again please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Preshob(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
mercygrey177:
Pls i lowkey don't know the full meaning of Apl grin someone help out.

Appointment letters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akurakambe(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please where FG universities given a waiver for recruitment presently?? And what's the fate of those employed without IPPIS capturing, even after doing all the necessary documentation since early this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Maybe the principal office holders among them but its not fir all.
Sweetboy96:

Please what about house of rep members, are they given FIRS slots too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Urrch: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho

How much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
khalidjnr:
NDIC, PEF & TETFUND available They are expensive tho

Payment after capturing?

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simongm2: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
sirjakez:

Try and see your state commissioner and beg him/her very well.
I have been going there to see my commissioner too, hoping something positive comes out

October last year, I was able to see my state commissioner with the help of my uncle and he told us "there is no space". We left his office and went straight to the chairman' office, the chairman referred us back to the commissioner. We told him(chairman) that we've met with the commissioner and the feedback we got from him(there is no space).. immediately, he summoned the commissioner to his office, collected my documents, wrote something on a piece of paper, stapled it to my documents and gave it to the commissioner with the instruction to act on it.
We went back in December, but we were unable to see him due to his busy scheduled, but we dropped a letter of reminder and I have been hoping for a positive feedback since then.
God no go shame us!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please my people please I need all agencies that are under House Committee on Rural Development, house committee on Tourism.

Please help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mhdlmn: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho

I'm interested, I sent you an email pls do reply

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
carter009:
A serving senator from the south east, submitted my friends cv and credentials to FIRS last week monday, the called her on Tuesday to come and collect her appointment letter on 31st of August.

Ewooo God pls let me be the next ..... it won't be bad at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Preshob:

Appointment letters
thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Urrch:

How much?
DM me for my number pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Payment after capturing?
Part payment first,with a written agreement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mhdlmn:

I'm interested, I sent you an email pls do reply
Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
@Tammy please what's the situation of things in Federal character commission about approvals. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Simongm2:

Anyone that want to help you, will definitely help you. Most slots are been sold to people or you have a very good connection or you have an elderly person that can plead for you and lastly it's all God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
henrymorebaba:
@Tammy please what's the situation of things in Federal character commission about approvals. Thanks
which agency do you want to confirm about their approval
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijacommando22 check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
if there is any ...
kkkp:
which agency do you want to confirm about their approval

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Muhammadjr12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.