Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257465 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Akurakambe:
Please where FG universities given a waiver for recruitment presently?? And what's the fate of those employed without IPPIS capturing, even after doing all the necessary documentation since early this year?
someone should answer this important question pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nuttella:
But serious they way higher institutions are recruiting during this period eh, if you have strong connection in any school, dey disturb am o.
pls i tried to send you a DM but mine has exhausted. Pls DM, let's chat private
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please someone should help me .....
is FMC keffi now giving out apl letters? cryPlease someone should help me .....
is FMC keffi now giving out apl letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
ocpaschal:
pls i tried to send you a DM but mine has exhausted. Pls DM, let's chat private
I dont have any link to a job. Dont bother chatting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oscar4lyf(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls who can give ME link or be of assistance to any FMC or teaching hospital that's recruiting for Medical Officers (Doctors), I'm just tired of searching and staying at home.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChildofFavor: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please who knows what States Board of Internal Revenue pay level 8? I need help...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please @TammyAnybody and all please I need the salary structure for graduate in the following agency
1. National Council of arts and culture

2.National institute of hospitality management

3.Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization

Please I will appreciate a response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
lwanga1993:
Urgent!!.. Anybody interested in Firs replacement slot should contact me here @Lwgbaddest@gmail.com ....
The price is 2.5m nothing less.

Please I'm ready to pay in full and not even installment.just seeing this now lemmi chat up via mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
oscar4lyf:
Pls who can give ME link or be of assistance to any FMC or teaching hospital that's recruiting for Medical Officers (Doctors), I'm just tired of searching and staying at home.

there's a link but its money things oooo
500k and it's in fmc keffi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
I sent you an email please check. Thanks

khalidjnr:

Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
edesgbenezaka:

there's a link but its money things oooo
500k and it's in fmc keffi
you sure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Poorboy:
you sure?

200%
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please does anyone know how to work out this NIRSAL MFB loan. We applied and we haven't been called since May while interviews are being held every week. Please help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
damofaith:
Please @TammyAnybody and all please I need the salary structure for graduate in the following agency
1. National Council of arts and culture

2.National institute of hospitality management

3.Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization

Please I will appreciate a response.

Haaaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Boss please I am using God to beg you on this
TammyAnybody:

Haaaa!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1dafulmi(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
jaytomalex:
Any ideas how much SEC pays? And if there is any upfront?
is anything going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
oscar4lyf:
Oscar4lyf
Are you a Medical Doctor?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
oscar4lyf:

University of Ilorin teaching hospital.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kariian:
Please I need an unbiased opinion/advice. If a person was to get two appointment letters from two separate organizations and the person picks one organization, can the person sell Or give the other slot out? What I’m asking is that after your name has been printed on an appointment letter, can you still sell or give the job to someone else without having to meet the senator that gave you the job in the first place.
.It is possible,but it depends on the organisation and if Federal Character Commission is aware of the Vacancy.Call me for further explanation 08068573202
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
edesgbenezaka:

200%

whatsapp me only sir
slot taken thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls from which month do one start receiving salary in federal govt work? is it from the date written on the appointment letter or from the date he/she was documented? urgent answer pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olaide92(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please what about Nema?
TammyAnybody:

Haaaa!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls who has apply for nigeria army?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Seankhalifa:

Lols... I no fit o. The elites collect better mda's and left security for us abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Seankhalifa:

Moya look away, unless dem go make me general instantly grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precinct90: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
vinoc:
Pls from which month do one start receiving salary in federal govt work? is it from the month written on the appointment letter or from the month he/she was documented? urgent answer pls
after documentation, there is assumption of duty date. That's when your salary will start counting

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
i like someone to help clarify on the recruitment in public universities like UniAbuja for example. What are the job positions? Is it bursar, admin assistant, fin. officer? pls which ones..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Precinct90:
after documentation, there is assumption of duty date. That's when your salary will start counting
You don't know what your saying, I made enquiry and found out your salary start coming on the date on your APL, even if u haven't done documentation then, u will still be paid arrears on a later date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
ocpaschal:
i like someone to help clarify on the recruitment in public universities like UniAbuja for example. What are the job positions? Is it bursar, admin assistant, fin. officer? pls which ones..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Precinct90:

You can't document before assuming duty so it is assumption of duty before documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2020
Pls, how much do Nurses and I.T(Admin staff) take as salary in MOD?
Something is happening, push if u can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawolin2020(m), Prince806(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.