Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265646 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NihiIist(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Nigerian army recruitment form is currently out.

For those of you with BSC, it's worth it. You won't be drafted into the infantry or artillery etc. You won't go and be fighting war if you apply via DSSC with your degree so don't be scared. You will be drafted into the education corps, engineering, health, budget and financing, etc. You start as a commisoned officer, a second lieutenant and pay is about 160k monthly. Free accommodation, cheap command schools (10-20k per term) for your kids etc. You can reach the rank of a Colonel with DSSC (only those who pass through NDA 5 year course for RC can attain a general rank) but colonel ain't bad. If you apply now, you can even apply for voluntary discharge after a minimum of 10 years and go back to your civilian life.

Instead of waiting an eternity for an imaginary FG job in Firs, nnpc, nasdr, etc give this a try. Coz to be honest with you, most of you are wasting your time. If you are not ready to buy slot in your dream Firs, nasrd, nspri, nerc, amcon and their likes then submitting CVs and hoping for a miracle is a waste of time let me not deceive you. The senators and HoRs you are getting their numbers for help , it's easier to be struck by a lightening than they attending to you or do you think you're the only one on their neck? They have families, kids of friends , friends of friends, friends of friends of friends of friends looking for slot for themselves or their kids yet you believe they will attend to a total stranger from nowhere? Go to LinkedIn and see jaw dropping resumes , most of you can offer at most a 3 page CV yet you dey find work for these top agencies and firms who dey deceive you? Better wake up to reality. If that senator is not your uncle , your father or your father's best friend then you're on your own.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
damofaith:
Oga please what's the full meaning of mod??
Ministry of defence.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
oscar4lyf:
Pls anyone has link via any federal institutions or teaching hospital for a Medical Doctor, Biko help
Please don't tell me you are jobless o, cause I will slap you from here, there are so many opportunities for you as a doc, you can work shift in different private hospitals, you can even travel to UK or Canada and work there instead of scrambling for govt job.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

For those of you with BSC, it's worth it. You won't be drafted into the infantry or artillery etc. You won't go and be fighting war if you apply via DSSC with your degree so don't be scared. You will be drafted into the education corps, engineering, health, budget and financing, etc. You start as a commisoned officer, a second lieutenant and pay is about 160k monthly. Free accommodation, cheap command schools (10-20k per term) for your kids etc. You can reach the rank of a Colonel with DSSC (only those who pass through NDA 5 year course for RC can attain a general rank) but colonel ain't bad. If you apply now, you can even apply for voluntary discharge after a minimum of 10 years and go back to your civilian life.

Instead of waiting an eternity for an imaginary FG job in Firs, nnpc, nasdr, etc give this a try. Coz to be honest with you, most of you are wasting your time. If you are not ready to buy slot in your dream Firs, nasrd, nspri, nerc, amcon and their likes then submitting CVs and hoping for a miracle is a waste of time let me not deceive you. The senators and HoRs you are getting their numbers for help , it's easier to be struck by a lightening than they attending to you or do you think you're the only one on their neck? They have families, kids of friends , friends of friends, friends of friends of friends of friends looking for slot for themselves or their kids yet you believe they will attend to a total stranger from nowhere? Go to LinkedIn and see jaw dropping resumes , most of you can offer at most a 3 page CV yet you dey find work for these top agencies and firms who dey deceive you? Better wake up to reality. If that senator is not your uncle , your father or your father's best friend then you're on your own.
Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Paramilitary:
This is not so true as painted. It's not that bad

You will never know! You will never accept! You will never understand! U know why? because you have never experienced a pinch of what I passed through in my life and what other job seekers without connection passed through!

I see you have a govt job which was definitely gotten via connection! You should enjoy it quietly without exposing yourself.

You are the wrongest person to talk on job/recruitment ills in Nigeria.

I rest my case!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

Assistant God has spoken people let us heed to his word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Series119:
My own connect tell m straight he can't help my condition����but I believe in the God I serve anyway
This is better than those ones that will not respond to texts or pick their calls, or better still give you hope which will not yield positive results.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

Do you think that joining the military is easy? I applied the last time but I didn't have 800k to pay (a slot from a wife of one general). I can't apply this year because of the age limit(23-27) SSC, while the last time it was 23-29; as an engineer, I don't have COREN for DSSC. Let me tell you, Nigerian graduates are trying but the truth is there are no space to occupy all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
ogwoliun:
Do you think that joining the military is easy? I applied the last time but I didn't have 800k to pay (a slot from a wife of one general). I can't apply this year because of the age limit(23-27) SSC, while the last time it was 23-29; as an engineer, I don't have COREN for DSSC. Let me tell you, Nigerian graduates are trying but the truth is there are no space to occupy all of us.

DSSC maximum age is 30
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sir, make your enquiries very well. DSSC officers are presently posted to the north East and they're on military patrols now, and equally fight insurgency irrespective of the Corps you applied. That's how bad the country is now, and what Boko Haram insurgency has led to.
NihiIist:

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sir, make your enquiries very well. DSSC officers are presently posted to the north East and they're on military patrols now, and equally fight insurgency irrespective of the Corps you applied. That's how bad the country is now, and what Boko Haram insurgency has led to.
NihiIist:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

But how do you want to join Army, and you dey fear war. Army is not meant for cowards, join and anywia ur posted you go. Abi wan turn army into oil company

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
ikea:
You dey mind him, leave him let him be looking soft landing. who no come no go know.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oscar4lyf(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Please don't tell me you are jobless o, cause I will slap you from here, there are so many opportunities for you as a doc, you can work shift in different private hospitals, you can even travel to UK or Canada and work there instead of scrambling for govt job.

My dear how I wish it is easy as u said it but everything is all about nepotism

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Army kor armour ni... No be me go become sacrificial lamb, soldiers are being sent to the war front with inferior weapons, and you dare not ask questions

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

To get the DSSC abi SSC job easy?

Even self people dey pay for slot and yet nothing fall out. Yes, Nigeria is that messed up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dtish:

I served there as my friend stated.
The junior staff( SSCE) take home 165k per month and upfront slightly above 2.m

The senior staff ( ND and above) take home 350-400k BUT I am not sure of the upfront.

Which establishment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukaku95: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

bro... what of someone with OND ? if I apply with it, will I be drafted to go fight ? my Hnd is pending.. and I also applied for Airforce Tradesmen .. my camp is Mando, Kaduna. I just hope they will invite me for examination
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
OcVoice:

DSSC maximum age is 30
Yes but before, it was 35 while Medical Consultant was up to 40.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukaku95:
bro... what of someone with OND ? if I apply with it, will I be drafted to go fight ? my Hnd is pending.. and I also applied for Airforce Tradesmen .. my camp is Mando, Kaduna. I just hope they will invite me for examination
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
ikea:

You dey mind am. Dssc and ssc is almost the same now. I lost a friend who is a dssc officer last year. He is in medical corps too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NihiIist(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Generaloluseye:

You dey mind am. Dssc and ssc is almost the same now. I lost a friend who is a dssc officer last year. He is in medical corps too.
Pls stop saying what you don't know and be informed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bestlily:

Which establishment?
petroleum training institute.. PTI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anas2009: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anyone with update on FIRS? Have they finished dishing out APLs?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi guys, is it true that people working in WAEC see extra money aside their basic salary?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
yes
Anas2009:
Anyone with update on FIRS? Have they finished dishing out APLs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

Tell us more and what you know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
NihiIist:

Oga when dey send u go Maiduguri, tell them say you be graduate with DSSC, you think e get special people meant to die. continue deceiving yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I just remembered Vendor...
Nuttella have u watched that movie
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vasgas:

I just remembered Vendor...

Nuttella have u watched that movie
No, I haven't. What is it about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), Jazberry1, DearAminu, Wonderlaco(m), TariqK, Kylebrown17(m), Omana, emitsu123, Lenaaa, Tony07067, RealAbba, newnig, mrprince01(m), Hisgrace0001, Jbond(m), Eminence50, francis53, Moniter0 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.