Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270219 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Aiyedara:
Change of step is yearly (1 year).... Change of Level is dependent on your present level, from your example (Level 8 step 2 to Level 9 step 1 is suppose to take 3 years... Which means when u get to Level 8 step 5 u are due for promotion)....But sometimes it may take longer time so u keep on climbing steps yearly... But after the delay, when promoted to Level 9 u will be placed on a step with salary that's next to your previous pay (That is salary chart will be checked to determine the step ure to be placed on level 9)
thank you bro, this really helps. So regardless of the numb of steps that's still left, one is due for promotion at level 5. I really appreciate this answer. though more questions in my mind but I can sort that out. thanks once again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
True Bro.. as a medical staff you will be drafted to northeast but won't go to exchange bullet with bokoharam. Medical staff stay in the clinic and treat any injured personnel. Some guys should differentiate going to war zone exchanging bullet with bokoharam and staying in camp clinic in northeast.
no mind them. They know what I am saying and just wants to discourage people from applying because they have applied. Or maybe they are even ignorant on how it works in the army but doesn't want to admit their ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
True Bro.. as a medical staff you will be drafted to northeast but won't go to exchange bullet with bokoharam. Medical staff stay in the clinic and treat any injured personnel. Some guys should differentiate going to war zone exchanging bullet with bokoharam and staying in camp clinic in northeast.

Bro. Things have changed oh. A soldier friend lost a coursemate who is a medical doctor on the battlefield. If combatants go to war, doctors follow too to evacuate. I personally lost a friend who is in the medical corps. Dssc/ssc is just on paper and for promotional issues

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
kkkp:
You guys have to be patient with the new chairman. she is just abt 2 months into office. but be expecting some gud news from ending of this month and first week of September
Good afternoon... Do you have any idea if MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (NAPRI OR NVRI) will issue APL this week Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
mistacoco2:

The first duty of a soldier is war irrespective of your area of specialization. If you don't have passion for the job and you are not ready to go to the red zone, don't apply.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
lovecares34:
no mind them. They know what I am saying and just wants to discourage people from applying because they have applied. Or maybe they are even ignorant on how it works in the army but doesn't want to admit their ignorance.

Try and understand. That does not mean some guys won't be in the office. There are some SSC guys and even NDA guys in the office but anyone can be drafted at anytime. So u can apply and you don't find yourself in the Northeast for the next 5 years.
N.B not to scare you, I know someone who graduated from SSC and was posted to maiduguri after training and he died the next day on the battlefield. Be realistic and prayerful with your decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
dayorh0:

The first duty of a soldier is war irrespective of your area of specialization. If you don't have passion for the job and you are not ready to go to the red zone, don't apply.
are the soldiers not in war zone too? For you to be in north east treating wounded soldiers is it still not a fight.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
lovecares34:
na big lie you talk. ur type go don apply already sef
I don't have interest in joining the army. Just people should know wot dey are applying for. If u want to join the army cuz u dnt have a job then u nid to think twice.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
AbusM1:
Any information on the screening that EFCC start?
which screening? for which year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Not really.... U're due for promotion after spending a certain number of years in a particular level....For level 7-14(After spending 3 years(3 steps))
for Level 15-17(After spending 4 years(4 steps))... Promotion may take longer.... It depends on your start up step.... If u're given Grade Level 8 step 2(Grade Level 8 step 5 u're due to move to level 9).... If u're given Grade level 8 step 4(Grade Level 8 step 7 u're due for promotion)
lovecares34:
thank you bro, this really helps. So regardless of the numb of steps that's still left, one is due for promotion at level 5. I really appreciate this answer. though more questions in my mind but I can sort that out. thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
RANGO23:
Good afternoon... Do you have any idea if MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (NAPRI OR NVRI) will issue APL this week Thanks
Tammyanybody et al can help you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
mistacoco2:
are the soldiers not in war zone too? For you to be in north east treating wounded soldiers is it still not a fight.

There is more to treating, you go the battle field to treat wounded soldiers too( first aid). If you are not willing to go to war, DONT APPLY

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Aiyedara:
Not really.... U're due for promotion after spending a certain number of years in a particular level....For level 7-14(After spending 3 years(3 steps))
for Level 15-17(After spending 4 years(4 steps))... Promotion may take longer.... It depends on your start up step.... If u're given Grade Level 8 step 2(Grade Level 8 step 5 u're due to move to level 9).... If u're given Grade level 8 step 4(Grade Level 8 step 7 u're due for promotion)
okk I get u very well bro...it means regardless of the step u are placed in, u must work in a level for at least 3 steps (level 7-14) or 4 steps for those at the top, before u can be promoted. God bless u Mann...have u good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
This thing doesn't call for arguments , why apply if you dey fear war? Anybody can get drafted to go to sambisa irrespective of your field, i dey talk based on experience unless you are well connected (you know who's who)... And no be say this army dey very easy to get sef... Abeg make we talk another matter jare

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
lovecares34:
let me not waste my time. I have seen d way some of u reason. transferring someone to north east is different from adding the person among those that would go into sambisa to fight. I can be working as an army personnel in the north east without fighting boko. I know a lot of soldiers that works in the office, they are under AC 24/7 in abuja and all the states.

Those 'soldiers you know' are also eligible ANYTIME to be transferred to the North East, everyone in the Nigerian army, wherever your location is eligible to be transferred. If you like know a whole battalion, that battalion can be transferred with one signature. That's all I am saying. Stop saying some people are exempted. The only thing that might exempt you is if you have a very strong Godfather that's a major general, and the only thing he can do is exchange your name, but your name must come out.

A friend of mine whose elder brother is a general had to spend 4months in Maiduguri before his brother could successfully work a transfer. EVERY SOLDIER IS ELIGIBLE. Imagine you saying health workers are exempted when they are the most needed at the battle front to save lives. Oga stop capping abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Try and understand. That does not mean some guys won't be in the office. There are some SSC guys and even NDA guys in the office but anyone can be drafted at anytime. So u can apply and you don't find yourself in the Northeast for the next 5 years.
N.B not to scare you, I know someone who graduated from SSC and was posted to maiduguri after training and he died the next day on the battlefield. Be realistic and prayerful with your decisions.
lols na dem u wan be general I know u don apply too. Is SSC same thing as DSSC? I don c say some of una just wan talk. abeg no one should quote me again. let's not derail this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Folahanmi19:
This thing doesn't call for arguments , why apply if you dey fear war? Anybody can get drafted to go to sambisa irrespective of your field, i dey talk based on experience unless you are well connected (you know who's who)... And no be say this army dey very easy to get sef... Abeg make we talk another matter jare

Exactly! How can you say because someone is in a non-combatant unit or a div headquarters that is strictly office business, he cannot go to the north east grin grin grin Go to any div, they send them to the North East every weekend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by okotie5(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
pls any idea when FAAN will start giving out APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
lovecares34:
lols na dem u wan be general I know u don apply too. Is SSC same thing as DSSC? I don c say some of una just wan talk. abeg no one should quote me again. let's not derail this thread.
It is you who don't understand. Dssc and ssc are almost the same now. What I meant I even SSC guys that are traditionally combatants still have some of them doing oofice work

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twiggy199: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pls any info on NIMASA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iyajelili:

Level is up to 17 (for B.Sc) and 15( for HND). It will take you 3years to get to another level from level 7-14 and 4 years from level 15 to 17 but I don't have idea how steps are being calculated.
Bro you’re wrong. For the federal civil service, HND holders will follow the technical/executive officers’ cadre and can’t go beyond level 14 unless he does conversion. Level 15 to level 17 is the directorate cadre (Asst Director, Dep Director and Director) meant for the B.Sc officer. HND holders can level up by getting a PGD and get to the peak of their career. They can become directors and even perm sec after the conversion
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stop wasting your energy on him because he knows nothing about the military. He is not even ready to accept that he is wrong. Na over sabi dey worry am
Favourflavour:

Those 'soldiers you know' are also eligible ANYTIME to be transferred to the North East, everyone in the Nigerian army, wherever your location is eligible to be transferred. If you like know a whole battalion, that battalion can be transferred with one signature. That's all I am saying. Stop saying some people are exempted. The only thing that might exempt you is if you have a very strong Godfather that's a major general, and the only thing he can do is exchange your name, but your name must come out.

A friend of mine whose elder brother is a general had to spend 4months in Maiduguri before his brother could successfully work a transfer. EVERY SOLDIER IS ELIGIBLE. Imagine you saying health workers are exempted when they are the most needed at the battle front to save lives. Oga stop capping abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
nasiest:
Stop wasting your energy on him because he knows nothing about the military. He is not even ready to accept that he is wrong. Na over sabi dey worry am

I can see that. I am done doing back and forth with him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
hoppcee:

Bro you’re wrong. For the federal civil service, HND holders will follow the technical/executive officers’ cadre and can’t go beyond level 14 unless he does conversion. Level 15 to level 17 is the directorate cadre (Asst Director, Dep Director and Director) meant for the B.Sc officer. HND holders can level up by getting a PGD and get to the peak of their career. They can become directors and even perm sec after the conversion
Bro please! can one do transfer of service from his parent ministry to other federal ministry considering the fact that the person is a professional and not a pool staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
kkkp:
which screening? for which year?
I don't know, i was told the have start screening yesterday in kaduna.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good day team,
I don't know how will get here? This page seems to be the best page where u can get useful information about federal government jobs before now and it seems we have changed the group to center of argument...

Please let stop and give useful information to build ourselves..

When is FIRS going to give out APL again??

Thanks my people

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
More wahala for Nigerian Army. We pray this doesn't turn inti another insurgency that Nigeria will have to deal with. This was how Boko Haram started oh.

BTW, in case you've not heard, two IPOB members were shot to death today by NPF during a violent clash between the duo. One member of the NPF was clubbed to death.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
SFCommander2:
More wahala for Nigerian Army. We pray this doesn't turn inti another insurgency that Nigeria will have to deal with. This was how Boko Haram started oh.

BTW, in case you've not heard, two IPOB members were shot to death today by NPF during a violent clash between the duo. One member of the NPF was clubbed to death.
To hell with you and your IPOB propaganda. We are here for federal government jobs and not for any IPOB whatever.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
U are right bro
gr8femfred:
Good day team,
don't know how will get here? This page seems to be the best page where u can get useful information about federal government jobs before now and it seems we have changed the group to center of argument...

Please let stop and give useful information to build ourselves..

When is FIRS going to give out APL again??

Thanks my people

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
hoppcee:

Very correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2020
DonDemu:
To hell with you and your IPOB propaganda. We are here for federal government jobs and not for any IPOB whatever.

LOL..this is the average Nigerian mentality, any other issue that is brought up apart from one that suits our selfish interests will only be downplayed because it doesn't affect us yet. Even the FG job you're shouting about will not be enjoyable if such issues keep springing up across every region.
And any Nigerian that doesn't see how such issues in relation to the unemployment figures doesn't spell doom for the country in the long run is either dumb or living the life outside the shores of this country.
But, I guess the average Nigerian is wired in a certain way. Enjoy your FG job/job hunt and discard every other issue. In the end, we go dey alright or not smiley

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2020
North East Development Commission..........

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olamilarks(m), maluga, Ibrochaka(m), harmony940(m), Olarewajuuu, Swagsultan1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.