Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265773 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Very well. But with a strong connect. If you have proof to show that you’ve worked in a state ministry, there’s room to transfer your service.
If you want to transfer your service to the federal civil service, you must tender evidences to proof your years of work experience with the state government ministry and you will get the equivalent in federal. For example, if your appointment at the state level terminates at level 12 step 2, you’ll continue with level 12 step 3 with the federal civil service. Otherwise, if you can’t proof your years of work experience, you’ll start again at level 8.
If you know about the process pls give me a brief.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
U can't transfer from state to federal
... It's entirely two different body.... It's not possible!.... U can only get a fresh appointment.
hoppcee:

What’s your point? Say something relevant and don’t chicken-hide under someone’s comment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Young man. What I said is very possible. I know so many civil servants that transferred service including my bro.
And if you read my post, I said the state appointment will terminate before you take the federal appointment.
Bros if you don’t know shit, shut up and learn instead of displaying ignorance publicly.

Instead of you to cover your face in shame you start lamenting. Where on earth you transfer from state to federal? There is what they call state code of conduct which defers from federal code of conduct. You need to resign from state civil service and now apply afresh in federal civil service. "Ignorance is a bliss"

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
U can't transfer from state to federal
... It's entirely two different body.... It's not possible!.... U can only get a fresh appointment.
You will say you don’t know. If you have the right network, it is very possible. It has worked and it is still working

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ignorance is really a disease. About 5 current federal permanent secretaries include the perm sec of federal ministry of labour (Williams Nwankwo) transferred from state. Try doing research before posting

https://labour.gov.ng/permanent-secretary/

I laugh in Swahili..... What you are saying is not possible. You can never transfer from state ministry to federal civil service unless you resign from state ministry and now apply in federal civil service.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kaeboy:
If you know about the process pls give me a brief.
There’s a “Transfer of Service” form you will request from the federal civil service. And then request that your former employer (state civil service) sends your Annual Performance Evaluation Report (APER) to your new employer (federal civil service) to prove your years of work experience.
But the most important thing is the connection. You have to meet the federal civil service state commissioner at FCSC to facilitate the process.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

There’s a “Transfer of Service” form you will request from the federal civil service. And then request that your former employer (state civil service) sends your Annual Performance Evaluation Report (APER) to your new employer (federal civil service) to prove your years of work experience.
But the most important thing is the connection. You have to meet the federal civil service state commissioner at FCSC to facilitate the process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
jaytomalex:
Lol @awele186 and @ademmy102 did you guys know each other before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know that when a boy is growing and doing what elders are doing they start to grow wings. Have being saying it that nature will teach him a lesson.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
ademmy102:

Instead of you to cover your face in shame you start lamenting. Where on earth you transfer from state to federal? There is what they call state code of conduct which defers from federal code of conduct. You need to resign from state civil service and now apply afresh in federal civil service. "Ignorance is a bliss"
You will just open your mouth and confidently say nonsense. Just read what you wrote and ask yourself if you have sense.
Did you ever make research on this particular concept of transfer of service? I thought this is a forum where we should learn. Someone asked a question and I gave an insight to it. Your myopic sense did not provide an answer to his question. After I had answered, you attacked me.
Ask knowledgeable civil servants about transfer of service and let them tell you the truth about what you don’t know. You don’t have to laugh in Swahili, you should cry in sobriety for displaying ignorance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Permanent secretary post is by appointment(political).... special cases
awele186:
Ignorance is really a disease. About 5 current federal permanent secretaries include the perm sec of federal ministry of labour (Williams Nwankwo) transferred from state. Try doing research before posting

https://labour.gov.ng/permanent-secretary/

I laugh in Swahili..... What you are saying is not possible. You can never transfer from state ministry to federal civil service unless you resign from state ministry and now apply in federal civil service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Oga u are saying rubbish sir....
If you have a dissenting view, give reasons why you think it is impossible to transfer service. Did you research? Did you ask people that understand the nitty gritty about the civil service. I thought you should be a graduate. Wasted sperm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Permanent secretary post is by appointment(political).... special cases
You just displayed ignorance again. Permanent secretaries are civil servants and not political appointees.
Don’t let your kids see this, they will laugh at you. Nonsense
You no sabi, you Dey talk rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

You will just open your mouth and confidently say nonsense. Just read what you wrote and ask yourself if you have sense.
Did you ever make research on this particular concept of transfer of service? I thought this is a forum where we should learn. Someone asked a question and I gave an insight to it. Your myopic sense did not provide an answer to his question. After I had answered, you attacked me.
Ask knowledgeable civil servants about transfer of service and let them tell you the truth about what you don’t know. You don’t have to laugh in Swahili, you should cry in sobriety for displaying ignorance.

The reason why your brother told you that is because he knows that you are a dollard. As a perm secretary you are appointed by the president which is political.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

If you have a dissenting view, give reasons why you think it is impossible to transfer service. Did you research? Did you ask people that understand the nitty gritty about the civil service. I thought you should be a graduate. Wasted sperm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Oga u are saying rubbish sir....
Guy relax. There sure is transfer of service from state to federal civil service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Did you even read the line what i posted or you are lazy. He transferred to become a director, then after some years he became a permanent secretary

Permanent secretary post is by appointment(political).... special cases[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok.... If u say so
DonDemu:
Guy relax. There sure is transfer of service from state to federal civil service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Some people don't want to learn, your point is very clear to everyone. My Uncle and his friend transferred their own from Benue State Teaching Service to Federal Civil Service where they retired as Director in Ministry of Education last year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
They are Civil servants who are appointed from eligible Directors.... Anybody can get it, politics will still come into play
hoppcee:

You just displayed ignorance again. Permanent secretaries are civil servants and not political appointees.
Don’t let your kids see this, they will laugh at you. Nonsense
You no sabi, you Dey talk rubbish
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
ademmy102:

The reason why your brother told you that is because he knows that you are a dollard. As a perm secretary you are appointed by the president which is political.
Chai. It is so bad that you can’t even spell what you are. It’s “dullard”. Idiot, they are civil servants not politicians. They rose through the ranks.
Once again, you can transfer service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slowly and gradually, this thread is coming to an end. No useful information again but abuse and negative comments. For the love of God, act civil... If things continue like this, many people will be discouraged from sharing vital information. I come in peace.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Just surprising that someone would be dull and keep displaying it in a public forum. Everyone who is working in the core ministry knows that's the surest way to become a permanent secretary. Transfer from state to federal at a very young age and become an assistant director. I actually wish i had done a transfer from state instead of being employed directly into federal. Even Didi walson jack the current permanent secretary federal ministry of power transferred from bayelsa state and became an assistant director in 2009.
Sabi'u Zakari permanent secretary ministry of defence, transferred from the state ministry to become an Assistant Chief Admin officer. Seriously it takes nothing to do proper research for things you have little information about as internet is cheap.

https://www.power.gov.ng/permanent-secretary/

Lol @awele186 and @ademmy102 did you guys know each other before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadeeck(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
HooxJnr:
Slowly and gradually, this thread is coming to an end. No useful information again but abuse and negative comments. For the love of God, act civil... If things continue like this, many people will be discouraged from sharing vital information. I come in peace.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Wasted sperm..... Better than having a mother who is a prostitute and a deadbeat father.... Drops mic!
Must you now tell us about your parents. I already know your mother is a p.
Once again my brother, transfer of service is possible. Just learn, it’s not difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
DonDemu:
Thank you very much o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oga u have no brother.... Stop creating stories....
hoppcee:

Must you now tell us about your parents. I already know your mother is a p.
Once again my brother, transfer of service is possible. Just learn, it’s not difficult.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
ogwoliun:
Some people don't want to learn, your point is very clear to everyone. My Uncle and his friend transferred their own from Benue State Teaching Service to Federal Civil Service where they retired as Director in Ministry of Education last year.
Thank you very much. It is what my blood brother did. And they keep arguing blindly.
Someone asked a question and I provided an answer, next thing the two of them came up saying what they don’t know.
Transfer of service can be difficult but it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
HooxJnr:
I’m so sorry. I got distracted from the thread

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
It is possible to transfer and it’s in the Civil Service Act but the entire process is difficult.
awele186:
Just surprising that someone would be dull and keep displaying it in a public forum. Everyone who is working in the core ministry knows that's the surest way to become a permanent secretary. Transfer from state to federal at a very young age and become an assistant director. I actually wish i had done a transfer from state instead of being employed directly into federal. Even Didi walson jack the current permanent secretary federal ministry of power transferred from bayelsa state and became an assistant director in 2009.

https://www.power.gov.ng/permanent-secretary/

Lol @awele186 and @ademmy102 did you guys know each other before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Oga u have no brother.... Stop creating stories....
Hahahaaaahaa. Now you want to change topic. Is that the bone of contention. You’re so empty. Your pman no try o, e for just use condom for the olosho. Now see the disaster he just caused. Wasted sperm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
gr8femfred:
Good day team,
I don't know how will get here? This page seems to be the best page where u can get useful information about federal government jobs before now and it seems we have changed the group to center of argument...

Please let stop and give useful information to build ourselves..

When is FIRS going to give out APL again??

Thanks my people
They won't share another letters for now till October.

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dickoos22, RANGO23(m), FolaLee, Success1930, Muhammadjr12(m), Newcastle2023(m), CreekOne, preciousfuture, Mubibond(m), Mattiegold, Brightlight123 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.