Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262247 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2020
henrymorebaba:
CBN, Nigeria printing and minting , BPP, are currently recruiting. Best of luck.
how will someone apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
emeritus007:

Thanks so much bro.
I guess I'll keep sending him goodwill messages at intervals till he memorizes my number lol

That wouldn't be wise. Give him time. And your next message should be an enquiry about the status of your application, which he said he would get back to you on.
Just chill.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Seankhalifa:
how will someone apply

Bro, you're not new to this thread now. If it was the type of recruitment that required application, he would have made that known. Na for those with connection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Desperate times they say, calls for desperate measures!
I'm thinking of going to BPP's office in Abuja, from Lagos.
Though I don't know anyone but I'm thinking I should just stay in front of the gate, then approach the workers humbly as they arrive. I'll also be there till they close, so I can approach them again when they come out. I don't even have where to stay but I wouldn't mind sleeping in front of the gate, if I'll be allowed by the security.

What do you guys think?
henrymorebaba, kkkp, danqujigy, iyajelili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2020
bulaj:

That wouldn't be wise. Give him time. And your next message should be an enquiry about the status of your application, which he said he would get back to you on.
Just chill.
Thanks bro.
I'll give him time so I don't choke him grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Good morning guys. I texted one of my Senator that represent us, i explained everything to him that I don't have job and i need his help finding one for me. As the message delivered i saw his reply asking 'what is your field of study?' i replied him, but up to now nothing from him since Monday. What should i do please. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vivlyviv: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2020
OcVoice:
Desperate times they say, calls for desperate measures!
I'm thinking of going to BPP's office in Abuja, from Lagos.
Though I don't know anyone but I'm thinking I should just stay in front of the gate, then approach the workers humbly as they arrive. I'll also be there till they close, so I can approach them again when they come out. I don't even have where to stay but I wouldn't mind sleeping in front of the gate, if I'll be allowed by the security.

What do you guys think?
henrymorebaba, kkkp, danqujigy, iyajelili
You cant do that. BPP office is inside the Villa, you cant just loiter around, you will be questioned. Even those of us that are pool officers posted out are not allowed in the office except for official reasons. Its best you go will someone who is familiar with the place, because you will never be allowed inside by the security men.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2020
vivlyviv:

You cant do that. BPP office is inside the Villa, you cant just loiter around, you will be questioned. Even those of us that are pool officers posted out are not allowed in the office except for official reasons. Its best you go will someone who is familiar with the place, because you will never be allowed inside by the security men.

Oh really! Thanks for the feedback. I don't know anyone who is familiar with the place.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
OcVoice:

Oh really! Thanks for the feedback. I don't know anyone who is familiar with the place.
They won't even allow you stay 10min at the gate before the security will query you. Unless you tell them you're going to specific office from a specific company for official reason.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kaeboy:
They won't even allow you stay 10min at the gate before the security will query you. Unless you tell them you're going to specific office from a specific company for official reason.

Ok, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
henrymorebaba:
CBN, Nigeria printing and minting , BPP, are currently recruiting. Best of luck.
Anyone with a credible slot on any of this agencies should notify me please, it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
AbusM1:
Good morning guys. I texted one of my Senator that represent us, i explained everything to him that I don't have job and i need his help finding one for me. As the message delivered i saw his reply asking 'what is your field of study?' i replied him, but up to now nothing from him since Monday. What should i do please. Thanks
W're in thesame situation. For me he jst replied by saying send me your CV, then heard nothing from him until now. Guys please whn is it advisable to send him a reminder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please who has the number of the senator representing kwara south?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please how much does CAC pay and do they have upfront, if they do pls how much is it, thank u for ur response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please boss which one is bpp
henrymorebaba:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ustec:
Please who has the number of the senator representing kwara south?
Lola Ashiru ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
jaytomalex:

Google bro
Just tell him if you can, it doesn't reduce anything from you.

Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oshin56:
Lola Ashiru ?
Yes, his personal contact.., e be like that ...1111 na for decoration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ustec:

Yes, his personal contact.., e be like that ...1111 na for decoration.
bro that's the same number that is with my guy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless you brother and are you from Osun cz I will like to compensate you with any job link I get if you are from Osun
Even if you are not from Osun please give me your number to send token.

Everyrhing no be insult

Kingdemu:
Just tell him if you can, it doesn't reduce anything from you.

Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please I'm about to get a letter to the place, please what's the salary range and what did they usually do, I mean job please I will appreciate a response.

vivlyviv:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
damofaith:
God bless you brother and are you from Osun cz I will like to compensate you with any job link I get if you are from Osun
Even if you are not from Osun please give me your number to send token.

Everyrhing no be insult

Good evening dear brother. Please I am from osun and I will appreciate if you can link me with any job . I am from Ode omu , Ayedaade local government. Thanks

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
damofaith:
Please I'm about to get a letter to the place, please what's the salary range and what did they usually do, I mean job please I will appreciate a response.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Any update about NECO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 3:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Vasgas:

Henry
Any information about National Agency for the Control of AIDS(NACA)?
They are not recruiting. The advert placement on massive recruitment you saw on the social media is a SCAM.
They did some replacements by february this year where 28 people were offered letters of employment nationwide.
Another set of replacement will commence soon because some directors are on the verge of retirement before the ending of the year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2020
Congratulations in advance, this means he is going to follow up with your application. Keep praying and make sure you remind him once in every 2 weeks, though it is good you do send him Friday SMS since he is a Muslim.

emeritus007:
@Danqujigy
For the very first time, I got a reply.
"Received and will by the grace of God revert".
My confusion is what exactly has the person received? could it be that he's received the application I submitted which I told him about or the text?

This is how I structured my text;
Salaam ******.
I'm ***** *****, I hold a BEng degree in ****** Engineering from *****. I have * research publications. I was 400L best student and Best graduating student. I use MATLAB and ****. I'm passionate about R& D. I have submitted my application at your reputable establishment. May God continue to elevate you. Pls help me with a job for God's sake, help better the lives of my aging parents. I'm currently in a very critical situation, this is my *yr without a reliable job.
May God be pleased with you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Send me your cv so that we can try some places. I am in Abuja.
Thanks.

This is what an FCC commissioner sent to one of the members here in the room though the commissioner is not from the same state with him/her, he/she is asking whether to send him the soft copy of his/her CV or he/she should travel down to Abuja to submit the hard copy? Advice pls.

As for me try and make it to Abuja if possible pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:04am On Sep 12, 2020
I'm not around but you can go and drop you details with my secretary.

Bros pls what should I do?

My advice is that you try to go and submit it within the week pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:06am On Sep 12, 2020
I traveled for official assignment. Let's see when I come back. I could introduce you to your commissioner while we put heads together

When he is back try and meet him, your luck could shine through him. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Please let me know how you got my number

Tell him you met with someone at a seminar in Abuja who pitied with your condition and she decided to give you his number. I decided to use "she" because majority of them are womanizers and have so many concubines though I may have sent you his private phone number that is not rightly available to the public

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Towma(f), Oluwadare, yusufdayo1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.