Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251116 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2020
id4sho:

expect 80 something k (allowance inclusive)
Any idea on what going on with there recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please I will appreciate a reply can someone still send a recommendation letter to NPA this week?
Lemateak:

Resumption of work is October, I guess there might be induction or orientation this month...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Boss please can someone send a recommendation letter to the place dz week and hope it won't be too late?
badmus11:
my contact said we should expect APL between September/October
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Salaam.
Engr., I've been trying to reach to you but you're neither picking my calls nor returning same. I have sent messages too but in vain. I hope you're fine wherever you are. Just to thank you once again and to inform you that one the 2 VIPs you gave me their contact finally replied to me. Thank you and best wishes in your endeavour.

Thank you my good friend. I hope he call you soon to pick up your APL. Those agencies need prayers for someone to make their list. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good day friends, hope everyone is doing good?
Please who has an idea which FG MDA is currently doing replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
damofaith:
Boss please can someone send a recommendation letter to the place dz week and hope it won't be too late?
brother nothing late in this country, if you get strong connection better make move

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kaeboy:
Any idea on what going on with there recruitment?
no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
damofaith:
Please I will appreciate a reply can someone still send a recommendation letter to NPA this week?

If your source or contact is high/string enough, let him call them...forget all this recommendation letter of a thing...it doesn't hold water theses days.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Please bro, can i get kwara state FCSC commissioner number
Pls Boss, help me with SGF Boss Mustapha number.Abeg you.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ori9:

Anyone with a credible slot on any of this agencies should notify me please, it's urgent
l am interested too.Pls hook me up if any link.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
danqujigy:
Salaam.
Engr., I've been trying to reach to you but you're neither picking my calls nor returning same. I have sent messages too but in vain. I hope you're fine wherever you are. Just to thank you once again and to inform you that one the 2 VIPs you gave me their contact finally replied to me. Thank you and best wishes in your endeavour.

Thank you my good friend. I hope he call you soon to pick up your APL. Those agencies need prayers for someone to make their list. All the best!
bros pls,i sent you a dm about some numbers,pls help me whether me too fit get testimonies like this.na beg i dey beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
id4sho:

no
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sweetboy96:

Nothing really, I just want to use a directors link, pray it works out.
I wish you the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lemateak:

Resumption of work is October, I guess there might be induction or orientation this month...
please don't mislead or post fake information here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LawyerEmilord(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please, who has information on how much Anambra State ministry of Justice pays State counsel?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
henrymorebaba:
CBN, Nigeria printing and minting , BPP, are currently recruiting. Best of luck.

Pls i need someone with credible info about these placements to hook me up.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
"FIRS" please guys any update regarding firs replacements? Pls update us, still expecting APL. Abi na to just let go? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
danqujigy:
Salaam.

pls can I get d Delta State FCC and fcsc representative and commissioner numbers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sir is there any contrary opinions to that please share us
kkkp:
please don't mislead or post fake information here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
damofaith:
Sir is there any contrary opinions to that please share us
The info he shared is false . Nothing like that this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
So when is it likely to be out cz my friend want to run something there
kkkp:
The info he shared is false . Nothing like that this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
damofaith:
So when is it likely to be out cz my friend want to run something there
You or your friend?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Some pls answer me ooo. Na beg I Dey beg so.
Ibrahimxxy:
"FIRS" please guys any update regarding firs replacements? Pls update us, still expecting APL. Abi na to just let go? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
binajiya:

I got an info that if nothing happen in few weeks then untill March 2021... Bt nt yet confirmed
FYI @Ibrahimxxy, though he said he is not sure about the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Okay, thanks broda .lets continue to wait and pray for good.
kkkp:
FYI @Ibrahimxxy, though he said he is not sure about the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please share us the information you have please
kkkp:
You or your friend?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hipdeep:
Good morning everyone...
Please anyone with information concerning NPA?

Is anything going on there, will APL be out soon? I need to make an urgent decision.

Someone should please help me out. Thank you.
. I think a new GM human resources just came on board
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
DollarBuddy:
Good day friends, hope everyone is doing good?

Please who has an idea which FG MDA is currently doing replacement?

Answers please,... help a brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sendaros20000(m), Oladapo3971(m), evcabuja, 24kmagik, Gboy4444, Sl2348, Newcastle2023(m), Sabrshukr, mikailu and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.