Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265671 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2020
xtianfemi:
.You may wish to call me on 08068573202.But it depends on your course of study

Guy run ooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2020
TammyAnybody:

You are very right

National Intelligence Agency is currently undergoing closed recruitment.

Can an influential person in Ministry of Defence help ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by korrej(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2020
xtianfemi:
.You may wish to call me on 08068573202.But it depends on your course of study

I'll reach you bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Firmjudge:
Hello great guys.

Saw a recent post about NIA
Please my people can anything push be done over NIA?

I want to approach a man who said I should inform him of any military or defence related agency issueing APL.

Please help.
how will I apply pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Seankhalifa:
how will I apply pls

I also don't know. Honestly!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Firmjudge:

I also don't know. Honestly!
how did u kW DAT day are recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Seankhalifa:
how did u kW DAT day are recruiting?

Please go and read my comments before the one you quoted.

It's like been sincere is herculean.

I said I read it here.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2020
badmajor:

SON is on CONRAIS salary structure. Before minimum wage it was 82k for entry level.

Please do you know about National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). I mean the salary structure.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Ribosomes:
As we go into this new week. May we receive that gud news. May we receive that life changing phone call. May we receive our APL. Ameen

Amen oooooooooooooooooooooo ������

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Resend the PM
jaytomalex:
@ibrahimxxy please reply my mail. I want to send my number so you add me to the FIRS whatsapp group
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ribosomes:
As we go into this new week. May we receive that gud news. May we receive that life changing phone call. May we receive our APL. Ameen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please guys, for A-list agency such as CBN, NDIC NISRAL, CAC NNPC, DPR PPPRA to mention a few, after collecting appointment letter, and have resumed, does one rily have to wait or work 3 months before salary and allowances can be paid or there are certain agency or ministry that does that 3 month thing? Please I rily need an answer for this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Burchester:

Can an influential person in Ministry of Defence help ??

Maybe for DIA, but as for NIA Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs would be appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority undergoing induction program for it newly recruited staff. grin cheesy

See link below..

https://www.facebook.com/198008350214394/posts/3907495372598988/

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:
Please guys, for A-list agency such as CBN, NDIC NISRAL, CAC NNPC, DPR PPPRA to mention a few, after collecting appointment letter, and have resumed, does one rily have to wait or work 3 months before salary and allowances can be paid or there are certain agency or ministry that does that 3 month thing? Please I rily need an answer for this. Thanks

Guys please I need an answer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MachineGunKelz: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

Guys please I need an answer

No. We were paid salary at the end of the first month after resumption. Upfront and the rest allowances followed shortly after.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority undergoing induction program for it newly recruited staff. grin cheesy

See link below..

https://www.facebook.com/198008350214394/posts/3907495372598988/
Wow.
I submitted my CV at this office in January. And I was told by the security guys there, that they recruited some people by December last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tell him the agency.
MachineGunKelz:

No. We were paid salary at the end of the first month after resumption. Upfront and the rest allowances followed shortly after.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
How much does FIRS Pays ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
sirjakez:

Wow.
I submitted my CV at this office in January. And I was told by the security guys there, that they recruited some people by December last year
If your CV is not attached with recommendation letter just forget it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stephoye: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Tell him the agency.
Oga I sent you a pm. Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pls anyone with useful information on nirsal and pencom recruitment and if they re started giving out Apl should pls reply or send a Pm

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ajibolaoi:

Please do you know about National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). I mean the salary structure.
Thank you.

Is there anything happening there I am seriously interested let's hook up we can help each other I know there very well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YEAEMEDIA(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please what if only recommendation letter is submitted in my name??
Pass11:
If your CV is not attached with recommendation letter just forget it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YEAEMEDIA(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please have dey started giving out apl there??
Burchester:
How much does FIRS Pays ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
mercygrey177:
Pls anyone with useful information on nirsal and pencom recruitment and if they re started giving out Apl should pls reply or send a Pm

Anything going on in PENCOM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
YEAEMEDIA:
Please have dey started giving out apl there??

Since
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YEAEMEDIA(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
I just get a recommendation letter to the place last week monday, please any hope
Burchester:

Since
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: francis53, Ifex93(m), Omana, POLS, kbrule1, Biokana(m), Moniter0, aliuzalkay(m), preciousfuture, Tony07067, Gaddafih001(m), MrSuama(m), spido(m), Mubsan12, DearAminu, ObiaboAdoka(m), Lenaaa and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.