Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225095 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
ademmy102:

Not that am fully in support of upfront or commitment fee while seeking for job but in some instance commitment fee is not an act of fraudulence it depends on whom you are dealing with or your contact.

You once said here that your sister got a job in FCSC of a slot of 1.2m while some even condemned it here that is expensive and you later explained that she first paid 500k and that now the appointment letter is out to now complete the remaining money.

Pls don't quote me... Experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
turawaa:

Yes...seriously the slot was bought (500k at first) 1week ago...now 1M to balance today.
The ministry pay is low, so a sister took it up.

That's the comment... If you trust your connect nothing bad in upfront because your connect still need to meet another connect to get it done.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
turawaa:

Pls don't quote me... Experience is the best teacher.

You said I shouldn't quote you but your sister have gotten a job through that same channel some month back and for you to now start condemning it is what I don't understand.

Sir, let me tell you the fact 60% that got a job now first paid in full before they get the letter but it depends on your connect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
ademmy102:

You said I shouldn't quote you but your sister have gotten a job through that same channel some month back and for you to now start condemning it is what I don't understand.

Sir, let me tell you the fact 60% that got a job now first paid in full before they get the letter but it depends on your connect.

If my statement is affecting your Business. Go get a lawyer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
HenryHO:
Please any one with useful information on how i can get a slot i don't really care about the agency. And it should not be more than 1.5million, just contact me i base in abuja

May God Connect you to Real Helper. Because After Paying that upfront or commitment fee, the person become automatically your Boss. And if someone isn't financially and mentally stable, one might lead to depression.

Mind you ,the case no dey court or police.

A sister married to an averagely rich husband, paid like 5 contacts upfronts ( the least amount is 700k) all got scammed before eventually gotten one that involved a lawyer.

You see this slot upfront stuff is like a daily office work to some people. Weak clients got scammed and Connected clients got slot but paid more than initially agreed price.

That's my experience so far

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
ademmy102:

Not that am fully in support of upfront or commitment fee while seeking for job but in some instance commitment fee is not an act of fraudulence it depends on whom you are dealing with or your contact.

You once said here that your sister got a job in FCSC of a slot of 1.2m while some even condemned it here that is expensive and you later explained that she first paid 500k and that now the appointment letter is out to now complete the remaining money.
I like your courage bro, don't mind those who will come and condemn your action, some contact collect commitment fee while some will even demand half payment and Post dated cheque before they start work on your APL ..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
wetin dey hapun for here?? wetin b all dis commitment, full, part payment all about??

Unnecessary distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
What an open display of corruption.

See how you guys dey talk and price job like tomotes in D market.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
See ehn, if you pay money for any govt job either commitment or full payment, don't come here and tell us how much you paid. Just stfu. 99.9% peeps here will condemn you. If it works out congrats, if it doesn't you chop your self pity alone. Basic is make sure your connect is genuine and can be trusted. Just collect your appointment letter and enjoy your FG job. Only come here to ask for questions on salary or capture. Never disclose how much you paid for whatsoever reason. On this page, people have shown that been totally honest is at your disadvantage. They will talk you down.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thank you for the correction. I meant Atomic Energy Commission. I have a contact that gets slot from most of these agencies under CONRAISS structure. Anytime he tells me, we get clients for him. That's how my contacts got the NAEC. Meanwhile my friend works there so he was able to tell me there salary, offices and other things.

We'll soon get NNRA for 3m. Last year I mentioned here that someone I know got NNRA for 3m. I get genuine slots. Sometimes they tell us to pay half before it comes out. Other times they ask you to pay when it comes out. It all depend on the agency and management involved.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ismailaaa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmm!
Abujabir24:
Thank you for the correction. I meant Atomic Energy Commission. I have a contact that gets slot from most of these agencies under CONRAISS structure. Anytime he tells me, we get clients for him. That's how my contacts got the NAEC. Meanwhile my friend works there so he was able to tell me there salary, offices and other things.

We'll soon get NNRA for 3m. Last year I mentioned here that someone I know got NNRA for 3m. I get genuine slots. Sometimes they tell us to pay half before it comes out. Other times they ask you to pay when it comes out. It all depend on the agency and management involved.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abujabir24:

Abu check your DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
And my grandpa used to say there is hope for Nigeria. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
As we go into this new week. May we receive that gud news. May we receive that life changing phone call. May we receive our APL. Ameen

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ribosomes:
As we go into this new week. May we receive that gud news. May we receive that life changing phone call. May we receive our APL. Ameen

Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pls any information about recruitment in SON??urgent pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ribosomes:
Aameen ya rabbi

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Momsiyo:
Pls any information about recruitment in SON??urgent pls
as in how Issuing APL or collection of CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
turawaa:

May God Connect you to Real Helper. Because After Paying that upfront or commitment fee, the person become automatically your Boss. And if someone isn't financially and mentally stable, one might lead to depression.

Mind you ,the case no dey court or police.

A sister married to an averagely rich husband, paid like 5 contacts upfronts ( the least amount is 700k) all got scammed before eventually gotten one that involved a lawyer.

You see this slot upfront stuff is like a daily office work to some people. Weak clients got scammed and Connected clients got slot but paid more than initially agreed price.

That's my experience so far

No be everybody dem dey scam o. No be all case be court case. Some na GUN case. No go there o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
No be everybody dem dey scam o. No be all case be court case. Some na GUN case. No go there o
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ribosomes:
as in how Issuing APL or collection of CV?

Collection of CV.I was ask to watch for their portal to open.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
The PMs are much honestly. I don't have slots for now because it has been exhausted. I also want a bigger one but I don't have money. A lot of people are asking me for it and I don't have. My contact just calls me some times and tells me I should look for interested candidates for specific places. He also mentions qualification too. For now, they've been exhausted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ribosomes:
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
HenryHO:
Please any one with useful information on how i can get a slot i don't really care about the agency. And it should not be more than 1.5million, just contact me i base in abuja
.You may wish to call me on 08068573202.But it depends on your course of study
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abujabir24:
The PMs are much honestly. I don't have slots for now because it has been exhausted. I also want a bigger one but I don't have money. A lot of people are asking me for it and I don't have. My contact just calls me some times and tells me I should look for interested candidates for specific places. He also mentions qualification too. For now, they've been exhausted. Thanks.
if you don't have slot but you can still help with info about issuance of APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Momsiyo:

Collection of CV.I was ask to watch for their portal to open.
for now is like nutin is happening there o! But tammyanybody n co fit help you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahyjo: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abujabir24:
Sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Middleborn: 4:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:

please add to the FIRS what's app group. 08053665817

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Hello great guys.

Saw a recent post about NIA
Please my people can anything push be done over NIA?

I want to approach a man who said I should inform him of any military or defence related agency issueing APL.

Please help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2020
TammyAnybody:

You are very right

National Intelligence Agency is currently undergoing closed recruitment.

Do you think I can still make a push??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2020
That place is tighter than a virgin on mensens grin well never say never try your luck.
Firmjudge:
Hello great guys.

Saw a recent post about NIA
Please my people can anything push be done over NIA?

I want to approach a man who said I should inform him of any military or defence related agency issueing APL.

Please help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Agentp47:
Please can someone help me with SON salary and whether or not they pay upfront. Thank you.
SON is on CONRAIS salary structure. Before minimum wage it was 82k for entry level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbdulAnaba(m), Danancy, spido(m), TOM208 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.