Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223998 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
kaja:

See this one oooo
me rude!!!
I pity you

na crime say i bring information say Nysc dey do placement?

You must be on some wrong pills
And you no sabi when people dey catch cruise abi. Go and sit down and enjoy your #19800 grin. No stress anybody here o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Iyajelili:

Very true. Their last grade is 14 and at level 14 one cannot be a director.

What if the person have Post-Graduate Deploma (PGD) at University. Can such a person attained director level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SirBen90: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
NYSC is a full-fledged government agency, just like every other agency or parastatal. The salary of NYSC Staff is quite different from the allowance being paid to Corp Members, so what's with the trolling? It's really not funny.

As for the guy that informed the house that NYSC is doing placement, you have done well.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
ademmy102:

What if the person have Post-Graduate Deploma (PGD) at University. Can such a person attained director level?

As long as the person entered the civil service with HND it doesn't matter and conversion is very difficult.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
SirBen90:
NYSC is a full-fledged government agency, just like every other agency or parastatal. The salary of NYSC Staff is quite different from the allowance being paid to Corp Members, so what's with the trolling? It's really not funny.

As for the guy that informed the house that NYSC is doing placement, you have done well.
Nobody is trolling anybody. Sometimes we gat catch cruise, give me the NYSC job make you see how I go take rush am. Laslas I no go follow am chop the 19800 grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Good morning yall...who has any info on NCC apls abeg

NCC? embarassed embarassed lols, I doubt if anything will happen there this year again o, learnt less than 100 persons were taken in few months ago, so probably by early next year again o.

DISCLAIMER: My source is nowhere close to the source o.

@Tammyanybody, please any info on RMRDC and ICRC? Please just say anything make I sha read your response

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
masarauta11:
Hello everbody!

I heard that Nigeria Immigration Service is doing something underground.

Please does any one has any verified information on what is going on there?

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-outbreak-delayed-nscdc-immigration-recruitment-%E2%80%95-fg/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
CBNwords:

NCC? embarassed embarassed lols, I doubt if anything will happen there this year again o, learnt less than 100 persons were taken in few months ago, so probably by early next year again o.

DISCLAIMER: My source is nowhere close to the source o.

@Tammyanybody, please any info on RMRDC and ICRC? Please just say anything make I sha read your response

Lol...something that APLs will show soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Lol...something that APLs will show soon

Lols, it is well o. Na so life be na,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
By Soni Daniel, Abuja

A serving Deputy Director of the Federal Character Commission, FCC, Alh. Ahmad Balarabe, has been sentenced to 14 years imprisonment by the State High Court 3 sitting in Gusau, Zamfara State for defrauding unsuspecting job seekers of N7million.

Balarabe, had earlier been dragged before Hon. Justice Bello Shinkafi, by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC.

The Convict was first arraigned in September 2018 on a two-count charge bordering on obtaining by false pretense, an allegation to which he pleaded not guilty, thereby setting the tone for the long trial.ICPC prosecutor, Mashkur Salisu, had told the court that Balarabe, while serving as the Coordinator, Sokoto and Zamfara States for FCC in 2017, collected N7millionfrom some job seekers with the promise toget them employment with the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State

The court was also informed that the said action of the convict was in contravention of Section 1(1)(a) of the Advance Fee Fraud Act, 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act.

While delivering his judgement, Justice Shinkafi said that the prosecution had proven their case beyond reasonable doubt and that the action of the convict was “despicable and unbecoming of a public servant”.

He thereby sentenced Ahmad Balarabe to 14 years imprisonment with an option of fine of N500, 000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira).

The judge also ruled that the convict should pay back N7million to the victims of the crime, in line with Section 11of the Advance Fee Fraud Act and Section 321 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/court-jails-director-7-years-for-job-racketeering/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4323890589

Director dey sell slot too cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
By Soni Daniel, Abuja

A serving Deputy Director of the Federal Character Commission, FCC, Alh. Ahmad Balarabe, has been sentenced to 14 years imprisonment by the State High Court 3 sitting in Gusau, Zamfara State for defrauding unsuspecting job seekers of N7million.

Balarabe, had earlier been dragged before Hon. Justice Bello Shinkafi, by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC.

The Convict was first arraigned in September 2018 on a two-count charge bordering on obtaining by false pretense, an allegation to which he pleaded not guilty, thereby setting the tone for the long trial.ICPC prosecutor, Mashkur Salisu, had told the court that Balarabe, while serving as the Coordinator, Sokoto and Zamfara States for FCC in 2017, collected N7millionfrom some job seekers with the promise toget them employment with the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State

The court was also informed that the said action of the convict was in contravention of Section 1(1)(a) of the Advance Fee Fraud Act, 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act.

While delivering his judgement, Justice Shinkafi said that the prosecution had proven their case beyond reasonable doubt and that the action of the convict was “despicable and unbecoming of a public servant”.

He thereby sentenced Ahmad Balarabe to 14 years imprisonment with an option of fine of N500, 000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira).

The judge also ruled that the convict should pay back N7million to the victims of the crime, in line with Section 11of the Advance Fee Fraud Act and Section 321 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/court-jails-director-7-years-for-job-racketeering/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4323890589

senator dey sell wetin come be director

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
By Soni Daniel, Abuja

This man must probably be a real scammed. Like just collecting money and not processing the job for the seekers. There are a whole lot of scammers out there, may we not fall wrong hands.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Edondo2018:

This man must probably be a real scammed. Like just collecting money and not processing the job for the seekers. There are a whole lot of scammers out there, may we not fall wrong hands.
if dem scam peson.. God4bid make I pity d peson.. Mostly NL people.. Some people wicked and heartless for here pass devil
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by divinitybillz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Beautiful nonsense

I'll get back to you SIR
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please someone I know was given application form in civil service commission to apply in ministry of health and the letter was taken into the commissioner office by the CCS, is here any hope that her letter will be taken seriously after submission or is giving letter to commissioner not good enough?

Thank you.

God bless you as you reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
nahzyla:
Please someone I know was given application form in civil service commission to apply in ministry of health and the letter was taken into the commissioner office by the CCS, is here any hope that her letter will be taken seriously after submission or is giving letter to commissioner not good enough?

Thank you.

God bless you as you reply.

May be yes,maybe no...time shall tell....be hopefull

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
lunacol:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-outbreak-delayed-nscdc-immigration-recruitment-%E2%80%95-fg/

Thank you.

But my I was told that they want to do internal recruitement before releasing the names of the new intake applicants.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bakoro20(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please flash this number. I have something for you on NDE stuff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bakoro20(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chukskelvin123:
How much is entry level for NDE?

Please flash this number 08025259473
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
kaja:
For the final time Nysc doing placement oooo.
Who get ear make eim hear
Pls are they still collecting CV make I pressurize my person?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmyslimzy: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is total rubbish...what the f**k is "with an option of fine" 500k for that matter for someone who dubbed people 7million, this country is a joke

Ndokwagirl:
By Soni Daniel, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
futuremoma34:

May be yes,maybe no...time shall tell....be hopefull

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Una weldone my people. Pls do me a favour and go to the nairaland thread below and vote for me by mentioning my username (KINGDEMU) as a comment. It's a giveaway for a car scanner. Make una help una boy because of God. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2020
HELP PLEASE!!!

I AM IN CONFUSION; I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED, ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AN OPPORTUNITY DUE TO THE FEAR OF SCAMMERS.

Someone called my brother, and claim to know him somewhere, he even called my brother's name. He claimed to be an Immigration officer that was recently moved to the headquarters in Abuja, as Officer In-charge of recruitment processes. He said, he was given a slot of 1 person. And, in the course of looking for who to contact, he saw my brothers number. So, he decided to call him and ask if he has a candidate.

My brother wants to send my details, but he suspect something is not okay, so, he contact me if I can check the man's phone number on Google or somewhere to get some information. We check Truecaller, there is only his name initials M. A. B (he told my brother his full name), but no picture on the profile, he is not also on Whatsapp.

He said, there are two replacement forms to be filled at the cost of 10,500 naira. He send a message of the details he want. After then he will send the account number (of his colleague) that we will deposit the money inside. Then, later we will send my scanned documents through an internet cafe that he will send us the address together with the account number this morning.

Please I need clarification about some things:

Do you people think we should believe the man?

Is there any replacement going on at NIS?

Does Nigeria Immigration Service gives a form for repalcement?

Does any one know the exact amount of the money for the form (if there is any)?

TammyAnybody or anybody that has any information please I need an urgent help.

Thank you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

I AM IN CONFUSION; I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED, ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AN OPPORTUNITY DUE TO THE FEAR OF SCAMMERS.

Someone called my brother, and claim to know him somewhere, he even called my brother's name. He claimed to be an Immigration officer that was recently moved to the headquarters in Abuja, as Officer In-charge of recruitment processes. He said, he was given a slot of 1 person. And, in the course of looking for who to contact, he saw my brothers number. So, he decided to call him and ask if he has a candidate.

My brother wants to send my details, but he suspect something is not okay, so, he contact me if I can check the man's phone number on Google or somewhere to get some information. We check Truecaller, there is only his name initials M. A. B (he told my brother his full name), but no picture on the profile, he is not also on Whatsapp.

He said, there are two replacement forms to be filled at the cost of 10,500 naira. He send a message of the details he want. After then he will send the account number (of his colleague) that we will deposit the money inside. Then, later we will send my scanned documents through an internet cafe that he will send us the address together with the account number this morning.

Thank you all.
scam,run

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Scammers. Run for your life

masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you all.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you all.
scamners

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you all.

This is what you should do.

when he mention your brother's name did your brother know who the man his?

2) Call the man and tell him that your are in Abuja even duo you may not be in abuja,that you want to meet him face to face.

3)Yes something is happening in immigration but they are not selling any form for that.

4)For me that guy want to do you low key Yahoo.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you all.
haba Na bros, why you go even reason this kind thing in the first place?
One man called me last week and he said he's from federal secretariat that I should call him back, I called back, I said who am I speaking with, he said "ahn ahn, so you don't have my number again"? I said no, he said OK, that he's from federal secretariat that he wants to direct me for one job, I just said "oga, I go swear for you o"
Just tell the man that he should give the slot to his family member

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

Thank you all.
brother you don't need any advice before you decide on this guy he even an embryo scammer

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Tobioba1:
scam,run

Midex88:
Scammers. Run for your life

id4sho:

scamners

real1000:

This is what you should do.

when he mention your brother's name did your brother know who the man his?

2) Call the man and tell him that your are in Abuja even duo you may not be in abuja,that you want to meet him face to face.

3)Yes something is happening in immigration but they are not selling any form for that.

4)For me that guy want to do you low key Yahoo.

daben1:
haba Na bros, why you go even reason this kind thing in the first place?
One man called me last week and he said he's from federal secretariat that I should call him back, I called back, I said who am I speaking with, he said "ahn ahn, so you don't have my number again"? I said no, he said OK, that he's from federal secretariat that he wants to direct me for one job, I just said "oga, I go swear for you o"
Just tell the man that he should give the slot to his family member

Thank you all for you contributions.

I called a number on their webiste. They said they are not doing any replacement now, the process that was started some months ago was halted due to Corona virus. They said the only means of communication with potential recruits is through SMS or E-mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hardey10(m), Mubsan12, Brightlight123, Ibrochaka(m), lordkash123, Ucheclaw(m), Yahaya79, Teeqee(m), Nadingo, Jollyakat(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.