Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6274402 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gamepacs: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

I AM IN CONFUSION; I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED, ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AN OPPORTUNITY DUE TO THE FEAR OF SCAMMERS.

Someone called my brother, and claim to know him somewhere, he even called my brother's name. He claimed to be an Immigration officer that was recently moved to the headquarters in Abuja, as Officer In-charge of recruitment processes. He said, he was given a slot of 1 person. And, in the course of looking for who to contact, he saw my brothers number. So, he decided to call him and ask if he has a candidate.

My brother wants to send my details, but he suspect something is not okay, so, he contact me if I can check the man's phone number on Google or somewhere to get some information. We check Truecaller, there is only his name initials M. A. B (he told my brother his full name), but no picture on the profile, he is not also on Whatsapp.

He said, there are two replacement forms to be filled at the cost of 10,500 naira. He send a message of the details he want. After then he will send the account number (of his colleague) that we will deposit the money inside. Then, later we will send my scanned documents through an internet cafe that he will send us the address together with the account number this morning.

Please I need clarification about some things:

Do you people think we should believe the man?

Is there any replacement going on at NIS?

Does Nigeria Immigration Service gives a form for repalcement?

Does any one know the exact amount of the money for the form (if there is any)?

TammyAnybody or anybody that has any information please I need an urgent help.

Thank you all.
100% scam . It's happens if your brother's CV Falls into the wrong hands . That's why you have to careful who you give your CV to.
Or Tell him you ve a cousin in the same office and ask for his details for confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Whenever anybody you don't remember knowing from anywhere call you for things like this claiming to know you, it's pure scam, in fact a popular scam format.

Nobody will call a stranger to come and collect slot in this Nigeria. Jobs are not that easy to come by, everybody have tones of jobless people around them, they won't even remember a random stranger when such opportunity comes.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
masarauta11:
HELP PLEASE!!!

I AM IN CONFUSION; I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED, ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AN OPPORTUNITY DUE TO THE FEAR OF SCAMMERS.

Someone called my brother, and claim to know him somewhere, he even called my brother's name. He claimed to be an Immigration officer that was recently moved to the headquarters in Abuja, as Officer In-charge of recruitment processes. He said, he was given a slot of 1 person. And, in the course of looking for who to contact, he saw my brothers number. So, he decided to call him and ask if he has a candidate.

My brother wants to send my details, but he suspect something is not okay, so, he contact me if I can check the man's phone number on Google or somewhere to get some information. We check Truecaller, there is only his name initials M. A. B (he told my brother his full name), but no picture on the profile, he is not also on Whatsapp.

He said, there are two replacement forms to be filled at the cost of 10,500 naira. He send a message of the details he want. After then he will send the account number (of his colleague) that we will deposit the money inside. Then, later we will send my scanned documents through an internet cafe that he will send us the address together with the account number this morning.

Please I need clarification about some things:

Do you people think we should believe the man?

Is there any replacement going on at NIS?

Does Nigeria Immigration Service gives a form for repalcement?

Does any one know the exact amount of the money for the form (if there is any)?

TammyAnybody or anybody that has any information please I need an urgent help.

Thank you all.

After everyone have told him scam, why do I still feel like this guy would go ahead and pay out of desperation.
Anyway I know if you make d fraudulent payment, you won't come back here and tell us you have been scammed. There is nothing like payment for Form in any MDAs.

For the LAST TIME, ITS A SCAMMMMMMMM.
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Officer in charge of recruitment in Abuja? Wonderful!!! I'll add that to my résume

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Edondo2018:

After everyone have told him scam, why do I still feel like this guy would go ahead and pay out of desperation.
Anyway I know if you make d fraudulent payment, you won't come back here and tell us you have been scammed. There is nothing like payment for Form in any MDAs.

Gud morning
Have went through many comment here since yesterday about being scammed. The only advice to give each individual here is to use your discretion.

Not all opportunity being tagged " Scam". The first thing is to do your personal findings before you ventured in to such an act.

It was on this forum someone said people should not buy slot until after being captured and unknowingly for him that he had already quoted here that her sister bought a slot that same month before capturing. For someone that can't think on his own you will dance to his tune and miss a lot of opportunity.

I repeat 90% of job slot you will paid in full before appointment letter. The job slot of today is meant for Risk-Taker.

All these FIRS, PPPRA, DPR, CBN etc... You will definitely paid in millions before appointment letter.

I read a comment here this morning that all MDA forms are free.. You are absolutely correct but when you get to some ministry you will know that you paid for a file to be opened for you.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, OTUKPO RECRUITING BOTH ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:
Una weldone my people. Pls do me a favour and go to the nairaland thread below and vote for me by mentioning my username (KINGDEMU) as a comment. It's a giveaway for a car scanner. Make una help una boy because of God. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Iyajelili:
Officer in charge of recruitment in Abuja? Wonderful!!! I'll add that to my résume
Iyajelili. Pls help me nominate
*Sirleke*
Pls

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2020
FMARD connect to your server if you can. press your button now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2020
ademmy102:

Gud morning
Have went through many comment here since yesterday about being scammed. The only advice to give each individual here is to use your discretion.

Not all opportunity being tagged " Scam". The first thing is to do your personal findings before you ventured in to such an act.

It was on this forum someone said people should not buy slot until after being captured and unknowingly for him that he had already quoted here that her sister bought a slot that same month before capturing. For someone that can't think on his own you will dance to his tune and miss a lot of opportunity.

I repeat 90% of job slot you will paid in full before appointment letter. The job slot of today is meant for Risk-Taker.

All these FIRS, PPPRA, DPR, CBN etc... You will definitely paid in millions before appointment letter.

I read a comment here this morning that all MDA forms are free.. You are absolutely correct but when you get to some ministry you will know that you paid for a file to be opened for you.

I don't tell some mumu tire... Any big agency u are getting a legit offer.. U pay in full... And for d idot wer use my connect.. Shy dem don call ur sis for capturing.. And u no show me love.. I pray ur sis get d job successful... But may God punish u..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daniezeez: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
A friend got landed this apl from PEF

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Seankhalifa:
I don't tell some mumu tire... Any big agency u are getting a legit offer.. U pay in full... And for d idot wer use my connect.. Shy dem don call ur sis for capturing.. And u no show me love.. I pray ur sis get d job successful... But may God punish u..
Not only big agency self, any legit deal na full payment.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daniezeez: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:
A friend got landed his apl from PEF

Take it down before captinmich go report you.. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to your friend

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2020
futuremoma34:

Take it down before captinmich go report you.. grin grin grin grin
Congratulations to your friend
You dey mind that mad man? grin

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:

Congrats to him/her.

Oluwa, we still dey wait for our own turn.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by napoleonbaba(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
napoleonbaba:
Good evening Nigerians, My people grin
Can someone please drop list of agencies/parastatals currently recruiting?
Thank you smiley

Good afternoon Nigerians, My people grin
Can someone please drop list of agencies/parastatals currently recruiting?
Thank you smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Edondo2018:

Stop that feeling my brother. I have reported the guy to the NIS through a phone number provided on their site.

I am not desperate to get a government job.

I have a laptop and a tablet that I am utilizing to get some small things for myself.

Thank you for your concern

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:

congrats
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:

Congratulations.

Now tell me, why people no go do gee take get money to buy slot since it is not free? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingdemu:

I am happy for the person and congrats.
But kindly take this down as you didn't cover the reference number which bad Belle can use against the person..

Remember this is not a public document.

Please don't because of happiness put someone's job in harm's way.

Big ups.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
CBNwords:

Congratulations.

Now tell me, why people no go do gee take get money to buy slot since it is not free? grin
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spido(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pls Sir how much is entry level salary in NSRMEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Paramilitary1:
My brother, I say one of my guy can afford to buy at least 5 slots from NCC at 5m. House e don build, He get 3 cars (benzema dey o) and behave responsibly, made a 2.1, preparing for NYSC. This life no balance and God no go shame us

Hmm, abeg who get format o, I need to utilise the remaining part of this year na

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
CBNwords:

Hmm, abeg who get format o, I need to utilise the remaining part of this year na
grin grin grin grin. Lol. God will make a way my brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spido(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=95717422 pls sir how much is entry level salary in NSRMEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Paramilitary1:
grin grin grin grin. Lol. God will make a way my brother

Bro, God.... Hmmm no be today person begin ask for way o, hmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
hotplate:
FMARD connect to your server if you can. press your button now.

Hotplate please
Nominate me ,I beg

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
CBNwords:

Bro, God.... Hmmm no be today person begin ask for way o, hmm

CBNwords please

Nominate me
And to everyone here please

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
spido:
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=95717422 pls sir how much is entry level salary in NSRMEA
spido please help a brother
Just open n nominate *sirleke*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Iyajelili thanks oooooo

Pls @ others kindly nominate *sirleke*

I really need this pls y'all

*Sirleke*

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, Otunba77(m), Wonderlaco(m), SINJEL, ToyoFlo(f), Maiturare1, Konne, Haleefah, Dtish(m), Success1930, Darkwebb, MarshRiley(m), Ucheclaw(m), Users2000, Hopeful0291 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.