Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220563 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
No doubt about that
freddybonz:

Does FIRS actually pay 2.2 million naira annual allowance?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Iyajelili:
Kkkp, the guy said no payment until capturing so what is the scam in that? If you collect appointment letter and it's fake that means no documentation, no medicals and definitely no capturing. And yes, I don't see anything wrong in him adding his agency fee. What if he doesn't disclose that 500k is his fee and he goes on to include it in the overall price?
may be u did not get him. You have to pay that 500k first before he can link you to the person giving slot. If u did not pay 500k nutin for. Which means u are going to luz non-refundable fee of 500k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
I swear down I don't have time to reply people.. But sha I thank God oo.. Insha Allah. Tomorrow Monday.. I will be summiting d CVs I collected... early morning train movement.. Dis Kaduna - abuja road not trusted... All d people I collected dia CVs no body made any payment like we agreed on.. I will hustle till my last blood to see dis offer work out.. Add fasting and prayer on top cos e go favor me die if no body sly when it workout.. And pls no offer again e don finish make una no vex... And if anything dy sup for my side again.. I will still be droping it here for d people DAT it will be useful for.. Happy Sunday and make papa God pick our calls amin...

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
kkkp:
may be u did not get him. You have to pay that 500k first before he can link you to the person giving slot. If u did not pay 500k nutin for. Which means u are going to luz non-refundable fee of 500k

That's not possible! For a mission that hasn't be accomplished?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickelodeon93: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Good day... D offer is sharp sharp something.. Pls no vex... Make una no dy interview me cos am trying my best to multi tasks by replying plenty people .... I don't kW d salaries structure of some... And pls if u don't have d cash presently pls don't message pls.. No vex... I dy try reduce work load here... When ur APL is out and u are doing ur documentation .. U can ask any questions u want to ask with d connect face to face.. If u don't have d money no message me abeg.. No kon put sand sand for my garri and others where go use d connect in d future ... Na God I use beg una.. Thanks and God bless. If I miss yan make una no vex.. We dy try help each other for here..
you get customs connect... How much is the fee though. Half a million?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2020
This life is even hard for the poor. seriously crying now. I got an opened opportunity to come collect APL but I don't have 2m to pay. Big job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
This life is even hard for the poor. seriously crying now. I got an opened opportunity to come collect APL but I don't have 2m to pay. Big job

Is it still avaliable? Let's discuss, don't worry you will get your commission

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingp955: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol
freddybonz:

Does FIRS actually pay 2.2 million naira annual allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
EmmaJnr1:

Have they printed it...i mean did they snap it and send to u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
EmmaJnr1:

Don't link any selfish person to it. People are self centered. They have a lot of money but they can never help anyone.
Rally round all your family members, church members, neighbors, street guys. Rally round like your life depends on it. Kneel before them and beg, cry if you can. Do same to the link person with the slot.

God Almighty will see you through

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good people in this tread...please if you have any information or update on NSITF,...biko kindly shear with me....there were supposed to issue APL since October, I don't know what is holding them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
∆∆∆∆ That agency is the most useless. The politics there is at par with FG and Senate politics. They shortchange people anyhow. I'll never forget what happened in 2011/12.

My Advice: Don't depend solely on them, so you don't get disappointed. Spread your tentacles. Go to other agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
So make the person give am the money now abi watin? Because I no know how he take selfish

If you can link the person and collect Commission, you can raise some amount ahead while you look for other slot that's not up to that amount.
OcVoice:

Don't link any selfish person to it. People are self centered. They have a lot of money but they can never help anyone.
Rally round all your family members, church members, neighbors, street guys. Rally round like your life depends on it. Kneel before them and beg, cry if you can. Do same to the link person with the slot.

God Almighty will see you through

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
There is fire on the Mountain
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
turawaa:

Please split it out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
turawaa:
which of the mountain? so that we can know where to go.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bad guy na commission hin go dey chop grin grin grin Lol

Ori9:

Is it still avaliable? Let's discuss, don't worry you will get your commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kaeboy:
So make the person give am the money now abi watin? Because I no know how he take selfish

If you can link the person and collect Commission, you can raise some amount ahead while you look for other slot that's not up to that amount.
Bros abeg no need to reply that guy, you dey mind am? How can you not have the means and still advice another not to help, that is wickedness. Am also looking for a job like him and his calling me selfish, nawa o. God dey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ferizu:
Bad guy na commission hin go dey chop grin grin grin Lol

No he can start collecting commission till his able to use it and secure a job for himself, it's as simple as that. You can't be crying of poverty and still be behaving like a witch( i ga abu ogbenye buru amusu?), e no make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
EmmaJnr1:

My brother, let us help ourselves, you can never know where your own help will come from, don't mind that enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
My brother I don't want to quote anybody, but I will still advice you if you get sure connect better link people and get your commission to pull your own slot, I'm not saying you should link me oooo because I get sure backing....
please don't wait for any help from anybody you can help your self through your connect make cool money for your self

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na so sha, your right

Ori9:

No he can start collecting commission till his able to use it and secure a job for himself, it's as simple as that. You can't be crying of poverty and still be behaving like a witch( i ga abu ogbenye buru amusu?), e no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Which agency?

EmmaJnr1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
turawaa:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4df5d33683b78c2bfee23e5e10478566&news_entry_id=74ebe51a201026en_ng&open_type=transcoded&from=mini_detail&request_id=share_request
Stale gist. Them go settle themselves and dey alright. Were they not asking for slots too? Na Naija we dey. Watch and see how this news will die a natural death.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
viewingthistopic:

Stale gist. Them go settle themselves and dey alright. Were they not asking for slots too? Na Naija we dey. Watch and see how this news will die a natural death.

Not this time around.

This is not a faceless forum
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys, I just got an invite for NSIA graduate analyst aptitude test to be taken on this week Wednesday, pls which test format do they use? the time frame is really short.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by quickberry(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good evening guys, any info on the suspended INEC recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
turawaa:

Not this time around.

This is not a faceless forum
I think they will settle themselves. They know how to do it. They will be compensated with a juicy slots. The rest is history grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
quickberry:
Good evening guys, any info on the suspended INEC recruitment?

Suspended to the general public but those with money are already buying slots and waiting for appointment letters. When I say buy, I mean as high as 1.5m.
9ja Na fast track.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wanna ask something, once you have a link to these jobs, no interview right? Just APL straight up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbati19 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.