Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267634 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:02pm On Apr 26
Coolsat:
If you know any right source with sure slot please reach out to me, payment after documentation. Nobody go chop my money again lailai.
Someone been don chop am before?πŸ˜‚ Gist us na

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:02pm On Apr 26
kkkp:
Definitely, they will surely be upgraded to Nirsal mfb packages.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 4:04pm On Apr 26
ZARAMITE:
CBN shared APL to resume on Monday. 3weeks training scheduled in South Africa. Mr. President is yet to assent his signature on the NNPC massive replacement. But in no distance time, there shall be massive APL distribution at the NNPCL. You can still push..

Hmmm

I know no one except Allah
Qualification: M.Eng Chemical Engineering

May Allah easy our affairs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26
ZARAMITE:

Please, don’t you ever quote me again.
πŸ€” was my quote in anyway offensive? Where is this coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26
Nadingo:
Someone been don chop am before?πŸ˜‚ Gist us na
It has nothing to do with anyone in this forum, na person wey know me chop my money πŸ˜†
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abu8888: 5:39pm On Apr 26
achorladey:
Kasu recruitment update. Any info?

Someone I know received his APL, last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 5:41pm On Apr 26
ZARAMITE:
CBN shared APL to resume on Monday. 3weeks training scheduled in South Africa. Mr. President is yet to assent his signature on the NNPC massive replacement. But in no distance time, there shall be massive APL distribution at the NNPCL. You can still push..

Please is this including the people that already have existing offers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:46pm On Apr 26
Abu8888:

Someone I know received his APL, last week.
thanks for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:05pm On Apr 26
ZARAMITE:
please how about Aviation agencies like FAAN or NCAA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare412: 6:14pm On Apr 26
ZARAMITE:
i thought they are doing their training in lagos, this time why south africa? Cbn is somehow confusing many people had their apl but yet to be inducted but they are given a new set apl with immediate resumption/training nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:39pm On Apr 26
Alot of things is happening, APL up and down. I find it so irritating when some people say, no agency is recruiting, no agency is issuing APL, some will say, my source told me nobody has received APL this year in particular agency with confidence...

They forgot that 50G connect pass 5G , 10G connects. Some connect will make the CEOs & MDs of agencies to initiate recruitment process e.g Presidency

Infact some are good in blind argument, even when they see the appointment letter, even after documentation, they will still doubt it and tag it fake documention.

I laugh whenever I come across people in this category and I don't like discussing important issue of life with them.. They will discourage you because they believe so much in impossibility.

I pray that God Almighty will favour everyone looking for stable stream of income with lucrative job. I have met some great minds on this forum. Let's pray for favour, I remember I contacted two heads of agencies/VIPs via WhatsApp & SMS..

None reply me but I shared the same contacts with some people.. Lo and behold, it favoured one of them...For everyone trusting God for miracle job, this is our season of all round breakthrough. God no go ever shame us!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 6:55pm On Apr 26
Amen πŸ™.
Madam Success Please kindly remember in your paradise.

Success1930:
Alot of things is happening, APL up and down. I find it so irritating when some people say, no agency is recruiting, no agency is issuing APL, some will say, my source told me nobody has received APL this year in particular agency with confidence...

They forgot that 50G connect pass 5G , 10G connects. Some connect will make the CEOs & MDs of agencies to initiate recruitment process e.g Presidency

Infact some are good in blind argument, even when they see the appointment letter, even after documentation, they will still doubt it and tag it fake documention.

I laugh whenever I come across people in this category and I don't like discussing important issue of life with them.. They will discourage you because they believe so much in impossibility.

I pray that God Almighty will favour everyone looking for stable stream of income with lucrative job. I have met some great minds on this forum. Let's pray for favour, I remember I contacted two heads of agencies/VIPs via WhatsApp & SMS..

None reply me but I shared the same contacts with some people.. Lo and behold, it favoured one of them...For everyone trusting God for miracle job, this is our season of all round breakthrough. God no go ever shame us!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:21pm On Apr 26
[quote author=major50 post=129650992]Amen πŸ™.
Madam Success Please kindly remember in your paradise.

Not Madam oooo. God will help us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26
Success1930:

Amen.. He will favour us this year

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 7:45pm On Apr 26
Big Aunty Juliet your boy is loyal.

[quote author=Success1930 post=129651418][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26
Greetings all,

Please any updates or heads up on fmbn or nsift?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:10pm On Apr 26
Nadingo:
Nawa for you. Your illogical insistence on how minimum wage works, something that is open to everyone, brings back memories of your argument about the 13th month and upfront allowances cheesy. Respectfully, these make me wonder if you're a govt worker, an applicant, or just an undergraduate in a private university. No offense intended.
Thank u Govt worker.
Im here to read, learn n digest d good words people are sharing for free.
Im a nobody like i used to say. So, no stress ur self to create online bitterness.
Hope u graduated with 1st class! grin
I throw in opinion, which is a choice to skip n go to next post. No shades my oga! Im here to learn as a common man pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 8:15pm On Apr 26
Success1930:

one of the πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž gems here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:17pm On Apr 26
Monaboo:

NTA is Free-To-Air on DSTV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26
New appointment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:53pm On Apr 26
Ifex93:
Greetings all,

Please any updates or heads up on fmbn or nsift?
you never read? https://dailytrust.com/labour-shuts-nsitf-headquarters-over-staff-salary-cut/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 9:17pm On Apr 26
Pls what's happening with Fire service recruitment?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Butkt: 9:42pm On Apr 26
what about previous people with APL?
[CBN shared APL to resume on Monday. 3weeks training scheduled in South Africa. Mr. President is yet to assent his signature on the NNPC massive replacement. But in no distance time, there shall be massive APL distribution at the NNPCL. You can still push..[what about previous people with APL?]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 10:38pm On Apr 26
A close associate received his NMDPRA apl today. Please push if your connect is PRESIDENCY.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilovenigeriaW: 11:42pm On Apr 26
MessiisGoat:
A close associate received his NMDPRA apl today. Please push if your connect is PRESIDENCY.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fieend: 6:42am On Apr 27
Rems20:
Good day all.....Please any news on EFCC recruitment for the year 2024 because their boss once said they are bringing new personnel on board
rems, saw your email, replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 7:30am On Apr 27
Can someone do transfer to a better agency from nsitf

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:32am On Apr 27
Huzzy12:
Can someone do transfer to a better agency from nsitf
What's wrong with NSITF? I used to think it's a good place to be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:36am On Apr 27
Nadingo:
What's wrong with NSITF? I used to think it's a good place to be.
It's manageable
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 10:14am On Apr 27
Good morning all. I am still open to job opportunities for a licensed pharmacist. Also if you need to rent my license for your pharmacy, i am open to discussion.. my location is Abuja,

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:39am On Apr 27
Omo... These are the worst of times to be without a job in this country. I pray for all job seekers out there, may God grant you befitting jobs that would cater to your needs and those of your loved ones. And to us seeking for upgrades, may God grant us the desires of our hearts.πŸ™

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Angel2024, Oluwaseundami, Gboy4444, Fadeshewa301, coded001, leeking(m), NdanaBusu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.