Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6236992 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
he didn't allow me snap his.....what would I gain from lying...3.1m...is what is on his letter..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
my bro's grade ""assistant banking officer""
that's higher grade like 2 grade differences
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
UtilityRational:

ok.
that is why.
he probably has additional professional qualification.

am removing that APL too. the owner dont want me to upload it online in the first place grin cheesy.
yes Masters and npower experience
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
yes Masters and npower experience

That 3.1 is low sha for Assistant banking officer. That means there salary is not up to what banks pay for the same rank of ABO.
Please can someone clarify, is NIRSAL diff from Nirsal mfb
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chukskelvin123: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
For those that got APL from NDE, I want to confirm if they have slated a date for ippis capturing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Damdam24:
Please how much is UBEC starting salary?
89-93k

Please do you have any information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
sirjakez:

89-93k

Please do you have any information?
No, I don't o. I just asked.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Damdam24:

No, I don't o. I just asked.

... The kingdom of God is at hand angry

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Any newa on Firs? I was oppurtune to give Mamman Daura my CV and he personally gave it to the FIRS Boss. sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
dozzim:
Any newa on Firs? I was oppurtune to give Mamman Daura my CV and he personally gave it to the FIRS Boss. sad sad
congratulation in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Keep us posted when you receive APL o.

dozzim:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
CBNwords:

... The kingdom of God is at hand angry

Seriously I don't know. I asked because I saw the question was being ignored and not answered by those who asked earlier which got me a bit curious.

Please anyone that can assist me to get a parastatal job(preferably NCC) will be highly appreciated. I am even willing to part with my first salary. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Damdam24:

Seriously I don't know. I asked because I saw the question was being ignored and not answered by those who asked earlier which got me a bit curious.

Please anyone that can assist me to get a parastatal job(preferably NCC) will be highly appreciated. I am even willing to part with my first salary. Thank you
millions of naira kawai wink
Damdam24:

millions of naira kawai

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
I dey wait for person wey don collect
Kelaondona:
Keep us posted when you receive APL o.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damdam24:

Two ways to get into NCC
1. God helping you with a 5G connect
2. Buy with Millions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital and University of Ilorin will soon issue letter.

Federal Character Commission will soon issue Certificate of Compliance for both organisation to commence issuance of letters.

Contact your connect, if you are expecting letter from them.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital and University of Ilorin will soon issue letter.

Federal Character Commission will soon issue Certificate of Compliance for both organisation to commence issuance of letters.

@tTammyAnybody pls did u know if Faan is doing any replacement presently.thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=96820468]University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital and University of Ilorin will soon issue letter.

I pray this comes to the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
dozzim:

If he doesn't give you ur Apl from now till 18th call him or move on. Update

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
winningp:

Two ways to get into NCC
1. God helping you with a 5G connect
2. Buy with Millions

Millions?? That's too much o. Can't afford that. Please do you have a sure connect? If you have, do link me up maybe I can negotiate with the person .Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
.h
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Civil defence dey... Anybody where still want... Pls should hala asap...

I’m interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Burchester:

I’m interested
DM me asap
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Burchester:

I’m interested
.. Today is d last day... Just hala... After d exam.. E no go possible again.. U are not giving cash.. U no day write exam.. Once ur name come out u pay... And hope u are in abuja to summit ur details ur self
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
.. Today is d last day... Just hala... After d exam.. E no go possible again.. U are not giving cash.. U no day write exam.. Once ur name come out u pay... And hope u are in abuja to summit ur details ur self

Check your Pm. Yes I’m in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Burchester:

Check your Pm. Yes I’m in Abuja.
sorry it is taking... Sorry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
People get money... For dis country ohhh... Peson just tell me about offer... Under how many hours... Peson don't buy am...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damdam24:

Millions?? That's too much o. Can't afford that. Please do you have a sure connect? If you have, do link me up maybe I can negotiate with the person .Thank you
LMFAO.. Bro, it seems you're new here

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thanks for the update
Lemateak:

If he doesn't give you ur Apl from now till 18th call him or move on. Update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
What is happening in NIMASA ? No APL to those that went through the office of Chief Of Staff yet?
The APL is taking much time oo. Wahala everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onmylane, Lenaaa, AfricanLion22, Mohisah, Makudus(m), Patrickflames, leeking(m), Coolsat(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.