Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6240841 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
is it normal for federal character to demand copy of all certificate when submitting CV there or just a discharge strategy..plus what days can one go for this purpose
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
abuzismail:
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital wants
Doctors
Nurse
Pharmacy

1 million only, payment after you appointment letter is ready.

Pm if interested
what about non health workers or admin staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Xmen149:
is it normal for federal character to demand copy of all certificate when submitting CV there or just a discharge strategy..plus what days can one go for this purpose
where you asked to submit all your credentials ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pls contact him its free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Teeeecash:
where you asked to submit all your credentials ?

yes,.is anything going on there or its just their usual way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dis December... Na to just travel to place where
u no kW anybody.. Where internet no dy... Somewhere calm and peaceful.. Make peson dy reason liv... A step at a time.. With u and God alone.... Cos dis country fit put peson for kolo mode.... How I wish peson fit relate...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
any idea on pass questions or area of concentration(both immigration & civil)? Anybody

Screening Test comes up on 7th December
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2020
lacasa:
FIRS - 150k

Tot someone here said 220 nii
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Mmadimma:
Guess you had correct info. After the cbt what next? The stuff took so long
Inec nko oo we Don wait taya
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Xmen149:

yes,.is anything going on there or its just their usual way

Yes that is they usual way.. They always prefer to have ur data ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2020
abuzismail:
Pls contact him its free

Who??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2020
teekaymax:

May be the old salary because am sure FIRS pays better than 150k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Has firs that distributing APLs? because someone told me they haven't
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
teekaymax:
Inec nko oo we Don wait taya
Chairman just got second term, Reach out. APLs soonest

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NJobs: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Any info on NCDMB?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Please any info about Nimasa. Have they stated sharing APL? Because I'm also waiting to hear from them oo,l

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kollysman1: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ahbeg, make una stop confusing me.
Wetin be “dem don dy share APL”?

How you dy take apply for that kind job? Abi the appointment letter na random sharing?

Make una help me biko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
masarauta11:
Hello everybody!

This morning I received an email and a message on LinkedIn from a recruitment company. They are looking for a Hausa Content Moderator, that will work for their client (based in Kenya) for one year. They asked for my resume, and I send it to them. Few minutes later I received the below message, and the recruitment officer send me a message on LinkedIn asking for my thoughts. I am really nervous, I really don't know what to reply. Your thoughts are dearly welcomed.

Thank you

Hello My name,

Thanks for sharing your resume.

Kindly note the following:

The total salary is 205423.70 Naira; broken down as below:

- basic salary of 136949.13 Naira per month / KSH 40,000
- an out of country allowance of 68474.57 Naira per month / KSH 20,000

The position is located in Nairobi Kenya & the company will meet the relocation and immigration costs.

A one off relocation allowance of KSH 60,000.00 / 205423.70 Naira provided in 3 installments of KSH 20,000 / 68474.57 Naira per month each after the start date. Candidates are required to commit 1 year.

MEDICAL COVER
- Outpatient Benefits of 256779.62 Naira / KSH 75,000 & Inpatient Benefit of 1711864.16 Naira / KSH 500,000 for self per year
TEMPORARY HOUSING - For the first month of employment in a hostel of the Company’s choice
Let me know if you’re still willing to proceed.

Please jump at the offer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
teekaymax:

Entry level for graduate is 242k and that's level 10. They count their levels from 10-1

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
teekaymax:

And you quoted an info of 2014 against 2020. Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
kachii77:
Baba any new update on ncc??

Please reply my PM. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Correct...
Generaloluseye:

Entry level for graduate is 242k and that's level 10. They count their levels from 10-1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bro I didn’t receive any pm yet o??

episio2:
Please reply my PM. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
please guys how much is the monthly pay for Immigration service, graduate entry ( ASP).

Quite Urgent, i will appreciate a reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chukskelvin123: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
How much is the salary for national directorate of employment ? Please respond, is urgent, any upfront in this agency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
burg93:
please guys how much is the monthly pay for Immigration service, graduate entry ( ASP).

Quite Urgent, i will appreciate a reply.
125k+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bomidoski(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Dis December... Na to just travel to place where
u no kW anybody.. Where internet no dy... Somewhere calm and peaceful.. Make peson dy reason liv... A step at a time.. With u and God alone.... Cos dis country fit put peson for kolo mode.... How I wish peson fit relate...

I relate completely

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogbadaniel:
Please any info about Nimasa. Have they stated sharing APL? Because I'm also waiting to hear from them oo,l
Please any update on Nimasa APL yet?
Also any news on PTDF yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please who knows anything about firs appointment letters pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Montero4ril: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Do anyone know TCN basic salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Baaj: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Generaloluseye:

what of NNPC and CAC? thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Generaloluseye:

What’s of upfront ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lepidolite, Konne, Wonderlaco(m), avsadeeq0(m), Muhammadjr12(m), mikailu, sabir15(m), Swagsultan1(m), asiwaju60, melicent, jaybest90(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.