Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242890 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stiv19cuff(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please who has the number of the commissioner representing Plateau.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by latbas(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
elaino:
Bachelors Degree in Home Economics?
yes. B.edu
home economics.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hab1234: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
FCC crisis: Commissioners drag chairman to ICPC

The Commissioners representing the 36 states and the FCT and the Federal Character Commission (FCC) have petitioned the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offence Commission (ICPC) over allegations of abuse of power by FCC Chairman, Dr. Muheeba Fraida Dankaka.

In the petition dated 18/1/2021, signed by Sir Augustine Wokocha and Abdul Wasiu Bawa-Allah, obtained by Blueprint, the commissioners accused the FCC Chairman of holding the commissioners to ransom by taking over their jobs and giving out their assignment to directors and administrative staff with impunity.

They also accused the FCC Chairman of diversion of public funds and keeping secret the financial transition of the Commission from the Commissioners.

They alleged that the Chairman refused to release Commissioners’ duty tour allowances, but released the same to herself and her aides; as well as disregard for the commission’s appropriation passed by the National Assembly.

The commissioners urged the anti-corruption body to cause a forensic investigation into the activities of the commission since the assumption of the present board in July 2020.

“We want investigations to be made thoroughly by disciplined officers who will go beyond the scope of this petition, owing to the level of rot in the commission, and prosecute the culprits so as to serve a deterrent to others,” the commissioners said.

Rumble in FCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
latbas:
if you have a bachelor of education degree in home economics, kindly send your CV to this mail: lateefbisiriyu@gmail.com
my brother please help me out...... I don't have this but please help out if you can...... Bsc Economics. I'm available for further information sir. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
hab1234:

The Commissioners representing the 36 states and the FCT and the Federal Character Commission (FCC) have petitioned the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offence Commission (ICPC) over allegations of abuse of power by FCC Chairman, Dr. Muheeba Fraida Dankaka.

In the petition dated 18/1/2021, signed by Sir Augustine Wokocha and Abdul Wasiu Bawa-Allah, obtained by Blueprint, the commissioners accused the FCC Chairman of holding the commissioners to ransom by taking over their jobs and giving out their assignment to directors and administrative staff with impunity.

They also accused the FCC Chairman of diversion of public funds and keeping secret the financial transition of the Commission from the Commissioners.

They alleged that the Chairman refused to release Commissioners’ duty tour allowances, but released the same to herself and her aides; as well as disregard for the commission’s appropriation passed by the National Assembly.

The commissioners urged the anti-corruption body to cause a forensic investigation into the activities of the commission since the assumption of the present board in July 2020.

“We want investigations to be made thoroughly by disciplined officers who will go beyond the scope of this petition, owing to the level of rot in the commission, and prosecute the culprits so as to serve a deterrent to others,” the commissioners said.

Rumble in FCC
This sounds serious.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Any update from NASRDA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
hab1234:

Rumble in FCC
shocked
hab1234:

Rumble in FCC
Women and Power
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Levels1:

Are you from the 4 state bro?
Lol
I have friends in need of these contacts
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
ShadowM:
They are currently doing their medicals.
Please are you sure about this? Its urgent pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Mulas post=98444877]
Payment is very poor...people dey run comot from the agency...there was a time they stayed more than six months without payment.[/quote

Are you sure of what you are saying? Naseni have never owed their staff 6 months salary.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=danqujigy post=98279371][b][color=#000099]Good morning to you all. Hope your night was all good?

@Tammyanybody please assist this member who sent me this message last night by replying him/her. It is urgent. Thanks

Hello Danqujigy please I’m also very interested on information about current or upcoming federal government agencies recruitment, please any information you share with me aduksunny@gmail.com will very much appreciated thanks �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=harmony940 post=98470259][/quote]
Very sure sir...2017/2018 they owed more than 6 months...have got some friends der...one has moved to NNPC the other one to FIRS...do ur research well....cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
Guys please any news about agency currently accepting CVs its urgent please
The same question I wantto ask, please guys any information about latest agency receiving CV quietly or upcoming sure agencies that are about to receive CV? Any info will not go unappreciated. Thanks � I can still be reach at gabrieljoseph2025@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dtish:

0803 341 7816
Imo
Diogu Uche
thanks. please do you have the FCC commissioner's number for Abia State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
latbas:
if you have a bachelor of education degree in home economics, kindly send your CV to this mail: lateefbisiriyu@gmail.com
Please, which school and location is the job for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Quoted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mulas:

Very sure sir...2017/2018 they owed more than 6 months...have got some friends der...one has moved to NNPC the other one to FIRS...do ur research well....cheers

Sir your friend is not telling you the truth.....Naseni never owed her staff salties 2017/2018......I have my facts sir.....

Naseni has never owed salaries of his workers for 6 months.
It's either your friends were not captured on the Ippis platform or they were not telling you the truth...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
harmony940:

Sir your friend is not telling you the truth.....Naseni never owed her staff salties 2017/2018......I have my facts sir.....

It's either your friends were not captured on the Ippis platform or they were not telling you the truth...
Does federal government even owe salaries to that extent?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
harmony940:

Okay sir I can’t argue ...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
elaino:
Does federal government even owe salaries to that extent?

It's very strange....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UnApologeTic1: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
elaino:
I think Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not sure though.

Thank you so very much.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdetayoS(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Sweetheart I want to appreciate you for everything you have done for me, many people here called you fake and insulted you because of me,some were discouraging you with words of insults but you stood your ground for me.
I never saw this moment coming but it has become a reality.
You warned me not to mention but Asanwa I must mention you to show my appreciation, if you see this post please don't be angry with me grin .
( Apex monetary authority of Nigeria here we go)

Thank you so much and I wish everyone here good luck

Reading stories like this gives you assurance and hope that there are still humans like angels.
Congratulations on your new status. I shall also testify IJN.Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please can someone help me with the executive secretary PEF contact and The DG NNRA contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 4:02am On Jan 27, 2021
mohisd:
. Dis weekend or 1st week of February ....next week be that ..... massive recruitment/APL Firs
Oga, do you mean FIRS will issue APLs this week end/ next week? Or they want to start mass recruitment afresh. Please, prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hadeylex: 4:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone have any idea what Nigeria Immigration and Police Force pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2021
bowen2018:
Oga, do you mean FIRS will issue APLs this week end/ next week? Or they want to start mass recruitment afresh. Please, prompt response will be highly appreciated.
all of the above
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
mohisd:
all of the above
Thank you sir for your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Hadeylex:
Does anyone have any idea what Nigeria Immigration and Police Force pay?
Is the final list out for Nigeria immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
sambroose:

Is the final list out for Nigeria immigration
Soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Any update on Cooperate affairs commission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greatken007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.