Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244056 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
elaino:
Soon.
Alright boss
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please any information regarding NCC APL? Learned it was shared in December, and others to get this January to February. Please house any more information regarding this?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Edondo2018:
Any update on Cooperate affairs commission?
any moment's from now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
NEZON:
@Tammyanyboby why are you silent and always by pass question related to nnpc.pls can you try and do some finding pls@nnpc
please I sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoleth: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Feezo111:
Please any information regarding NCC APL? Learned it was shared in December, and others to get this January to February. Please house any more information regarding this?
Pls did they do interview of recent or its jst d usual nigerian connection?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Both
kokoleth:

Pls did they do interview of recent or its jst d usual nigerian connection?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Feezo111:
Both
Both
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Edondo2018:
Any update on Cooperate affairs commission?

There's been a turmoil boiling in there between their GR and some staffs (Union department to be more precise), infact he transferred them (around 30 of them including the chairman of the union) all to other states like 2-3weeks ago, they filed some complaints in collaboration with NLC n NLC has issued a warning letter to the agency to reverse his action or they will storm the place....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=Paramilitary1 post=98465207]hmmmmmm. How true please[/quo
Very true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Timberwolves:

There's been a turmoil boiling in there between their GR and some staffs (Union department to be more precise), infact he transferred them (around 30 of them including the chairman of the union) all to other states like 2-3weeks ago, they filed some complaints in collaboration with NLC n NLC has issued a warning letter to the agency to reverse his action or they will storm the place....

Wow thanks for this update. I hope this internal issue won't affect issuance of appointment letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
kzubyar:
any moment's from now

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
peepydelano:
How much?how legit is it?
how e de be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dedo12(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please house when is the list of the Nigeria Customs Service will come out heard they've started compiling names, How true is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please when are expecting final list of NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
[
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misslynx(f): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good evening house, please I want to ask what is the salary structure of CBN and do they pay upfront as well?
Thanks in anticipation of your kind reply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clinton4441: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please house,who can help me with current level 8 salary for ministry of transportation
Kindly treat as urgent please,a friend is about making a lifetime decision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chul1:
Terms and conditions..?
I pm u, u no reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoleth: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Misslynx:
Good evening house, please I want to ask what is the salary structure of CBN and do they pay upfront as well?
Thanks in anticipation of your kind reply.
A fresh graduate collects around 240 monthly, 12k weekly lunch allowance, their is upfront, productivity allowance, relativity allowance, leave allowance etc.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
I want to buy a slot in Futa or Federal college of agric,anybody with sure link should contact me...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good evening all. Pls is there anyone who could help me in to NASS? Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
bukhety:
Good evening all. Pls is there anyone who could help me in to NASS? Thank you.
into NAS like how
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misslynx(f): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
kokoleth:

A fresh graduate collects around 240 monthly, 12k weekly lunch allowance, their is upfront, productivity allowance, relativity allowance, leave allowance etc.
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
kzubyar:
into NAS like how
National Assembly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dtish:

+234 803 426 0799
Abia state commissioner
please who is the commissioner for Abia state

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Poorboy:
please who is the commissioner for Abia state
Google bro, you will seee the names.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
elaino:
Google bro, you will seee the names.
Google no get updated information oooo, who get the name of Abia Federal character commissioner should let me know here .

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls if you have any sure job or connect, pm me or call 08134658725.... Money at hand!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Poorboy:
Google no get updated information oooo, who get the name of Abia Federal character commissioner should let me know here .

Thanks
https://m.guardian.ng/news/buhari-swears-in-chairman-members-of-fcc-rmafc-others/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2021
jaytomalex:
FIRS is constantly issuing APL. Depends on how strong your connect is... doubt any mass recruitment will happen anytime soon
....but are you also aware of APLs are to be issued this week/next week ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Ifex93(m), henrymorebaba(m), theceo1602, Daklo, Hinokami, Newcastle2023(m), AliEsq(m), BrutusOj(m), spido(m), Patrickflames and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.