Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300524 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
NASS will resume plenary on Tuesday, hopefully I can get more information on NCDMB, SEC, NSIA, CBN, PTDF and the rest...

APL are just flying up and down in NASS....

Especially Red Chamber, those Senators are just distributing anyhow..

29 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gamepacs: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
TammyAnybody:

My heart trouble ke!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm always around wink
Pls is pef still giving apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
TammyAnybody:

My heart trouble ke!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
alright then welcome back ... One Love cool
TammyAnybody:

My heart trouble ke!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
alright then welcome back ... One Love

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NASS will resume plenary on Tuesday, hopefully I can get more information on NCDMB, SEC, NSIA, CBN, PTDF and the rest...

Well-done sir, kudos to you for keeping us updated here always sir. We really appreciate you and pray that God almighty will bless you and yours more brother mi. Please, i don't know if you can help me in securing Job in any of these Govt ministries, Parastatals or agencies boss. About the FCTA APL you posted, it is damn RIGHT. I know someone that got the job just recently too. In fact, you're damn current boss. Sir, i am available for further information if you wanna ask me.. Thanks in anticipation boss.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
TammyAnybody:

I guess it's time to pray for my senator in the night and call him on Monday morning.
Do these agencies hand over people's employment letters to the senators?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
slydog:

I guess it's time to pray for my senator in the night and call him on Monday morning.
Do these agencies hand over people's employment letters to the senators?
they do handover to them mostimes , I've seen cases where original copy was collected by rep/sen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

plszz help with salary and allowances of NAICOM.....God bless u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Pls I need tammyanybody contact or E-mail....it’s urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Kambard:

Pls I need tammyanybody contact or E-mail....it’s urgent.
Send him a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=keekee89 post=98811681][/quote] No idea o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks for giving the most useful information brother.....

Please sir, what do you know about National Board for Technical Education. Any information about their recruitment/replacement. Please do they plan to issue letter soon?

Thank you.

[Qquote author=TammyAnybody post=98817652]NASS will resume plenary on Tuesday, hopefully I can get more information on NCDMB, SEC, NSIA, CBN, PTDF and the rest...

Especially Red Chamber, those Senators are just distributing anyhow..[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 1:33am On Feb 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

What of BOI ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Does that mean Senators can get more slot than FCC Commissioner because am hanging on commisioner in my state and he told me not to worry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2021
gr8femfred:

Does that mean Senators can get more slot than FCC Commissioner because am hanging on commisioner in my state and he told me not to worry
A&B list- Legislooters
C list- Commissioners
You will get but don't expect A-list else your millions will pave way for you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2021
NIMASA, anybody?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
id4sho:

A&B list- Legislooters
C list- Commissioners

Are sure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
id4sho:

A&B list- Legislooters
C list- Commissioners

Are you sure??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Stop telling people to work hard, connect them to people who helped you . THIS is 2021 share connections not motivation speech
Best comment of the year

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good morning Chief
Pls sir, any information on NHIS, NPHCDA or NCDC sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2021
id4sho:

A&B list- Legislooters
C list- Commissioners
I don't mean state commisioners o, I mean Federal character representing my state or you think senator is more better because I also have his link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2021
gr8femfred:

Are you sure??
Check the Agencies he listed.
Fight for job no be here, FCC is toothless in some instance cus list is approved without bn tampered.
Check the Agencies he listed, some list passes through ministers sef(5G).
Sometimes it comes with one slot and that's for Chairman.
Chairman is the deal there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2021
gr8femfred:

I don't mean state commisioners o, I mean Federal character representing my state or you think senator is more better because I also have his link
SENATOR sure pass.
press the two of them so you select at the end.
#my2cents

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Welcome back

TammyAnybody:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Don't stress yourself about the salary and allowance. Just try and get the job first.
keekee89:

plszz help with salary and allowances of NAICOM.....God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
id4sho:

Check the Agencies he listed.
Fight for job no be here, FCC is toothless in some instance cus list is approved without bn tampered.
Check the Agencies he listed, some list passes through ministers sef(5G).
Sometimes it comes with one slot and that's for Chairman.
Chairman is the deal there

Sorry to disagree on FCC been toothless, FCC commissioners are more powerful than senators and even governors when it come to federal jobs.you can't do any recruitment without the knowledge of FCC.

This present FCC commissioners don't joke with slots when it come to recruitment approvals.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
gr8femfred:

Hold your FCC commissioner tight,even senators come to FCC commissioners for jobs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
gr8femfred:
I submitted my CV to FCC COMMISSIONER office through one Hon since December and he promised to fix me up by December till now I did not hear anything.. I pray to hear good news soon
Maybe the agency your FCC commissioner fixed you has not release Apl.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
real1000:
Hold your FCC commissioner tight,even senators come to FCC commissioners for jobs.

Abi now.. That is what I know but this one some guys are saying do me somehow because I could remember last yr December when my Senator gave one person slot in Federal authority my FCC gave five slots
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2021
My God favour those of us who are crying to Him for a Good paying job to plan our lives, Amin.

Please, I need Oyo state FCC commissioner number.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Please can someone advise the salaries for the agencies under Aviation ministry:

1. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)

2. Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)

3. Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)

5. Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)

6. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
real1000:
Maybe the agency your FCC commissioner fixed you has not release Apl.

Abi o, thanks so much...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Pls any info on CBN,my agent keeps telling me nothing yet.already paid more than 400k for the job as upfront..pls I need info

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NanaAD99, Biokana(m), UNNGRADUATEEE, oluxmondd2, UtilityRational(m), Apalara1, PlsStayAlive, Starstar and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.