Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262010 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceFola:
honestly my sister....... People like us that doesn't hav Connect be looking like say God no dey our side..... chaiii!!!! this life no balance at all
God will surely see us all through.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Engrs in d house, Pls I need a simple path to getting registered for COREN. Help out pls if u have any info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by supo19884: 1:37am On Feb 09, 2021
The easiest and simplest path I knew is through corporate membership with NSE.... Pay a visit to any NSE Secretariat in your state of residence to make enquiry

winningp:
Engrs in d house, Pls I need a simple path to getting registered for COREN. Help out pls if u have any info

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:33am On Feb 09, 2021
mohisd:
yes sir every day till march
good morning bro, how far , are they still giving letters, any update from your own end? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthTella(m): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Abeg who knows when ministries will start recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2021
nonxo007:

Howfa bro, make we track for NASS tomorrow, my office is at the basement close to the mosque.
pls sir,ask me to meet u too na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by inspector1(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
GOOD DAY GUYS , PLS CAN ANYONE HELP WITH INFO AS REGARD RECRUITMENT/ PLACEMENT IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL LIKE LUTH AND WHAT IS THERE SALARY RANGE FOR ENTRY LEVEL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Any link to FIRS or LIRS? I will pay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2021
nonxo007:

Howfa bro, make we track for NASS tomorrow, my office is at the basement close to the mosque.

Pls what time does senate resume plenary?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Bluev:

No mind them, me am here looking for anyone at all and some people are doing comparison.. Make i just get the work first, it doesn't matter the agency..

I know say one day God will answer my prayers

You can't say that. Some people here already have jobs just looking for better opportunities. If they're going to pay for it, they may as well how long it will take them to recoup their money.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2021
good morning bro, how far , are they still giving letters, any update from your own end? Thanks

Pls remove ur mind from Firs Apl for now...only God knows when Apl will be out..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2021
slydog:

Pls what time does senate resume plenary?
10am

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Bestlily:

You can't say that. Some people here already have jobs just looking for better opportunities. If they're going to pay for it, they may as well how long it will them to recoup their money.

Is it possible to move from one agency or parastal to the other? I mean transfer of service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Alemoh:

Pls remove ur mind from Firs Apl for now...only God knows when Apl will be out..

Please does it mean that FIRS isn't sharing any APL as some people here said?
Please what's the latest news about FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
papiforreal:

Is it possible to move from one agency or parastal to the other? I mean transfer of service.
very possible but 5G connection is extremely needed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
id4sho:

very possible but 5G connection is extremely needed.

Thanks buddy. This life no just balance ehn. You were praying to get a job, now job don land but the package no impressive, struggle continues. This life no just balance grin

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
papiforreal:

Thanks buddy. This life no just balance ehn. You were praying to get a job, now job don land but the package no impressive, struggle continues. This life no just balance grin

Please can I pm you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
papiforreal:

naso, the struggle continues. no dull moments

#WEMOVE

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LoveLagos001: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Can the former Executive Chairman of FIRS be of help?

I called him today to assist me in getting a job and he said he has retired 6 years ago that I should be praying but he didn't promise to help me. He didn't even ask for my qualification let alone CV.

Did he still have influence or he just choose not to help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
LoveLagos001:
Can the former Executive Chairman of FIRS be of help?

I called him today to assist me in getting a job and he said he has retired 6 years ago that I should be praying but he didn't promise to help me. He didn't even ask for my qualification let alone CV.

Did he still have influence or he just choose not to help?
Yes he can but he didn't choose not to help. You're not the only one on his neck. Life's hard everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seg01: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
How much is the pay of an OND holder in fire service .

I need help on this urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by louis1995: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
IghravweIG:
Any one with genuine job slot in Fed ministry or any agency should contact me please. Even if its ministry no wahala.

Same here o, my interest is Ministry Of Transport. Willing to do legitimate business, just contact please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2021

No genuine info about firs except rumour

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clinton4441: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote uthor=louis1995 post=98902219]
Please bro,do you have an idea how much they pay level 8,as well as when their APL will be out?
Someone collected my CV to that respect.

Same here o, my interest is Ministry Of Transport. Willing to do legitimate business, just contact please [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Limitbreaker75:

Please can I pm you?

Sure, you can.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Don't listen to him. They are sharing APL and is in batches.
Alemoh:

No genuine info about firs except rumour

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by halimadb: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi all. I’m new here. Very informative thread. I have questions I’m hoping someone can help answer. Can one of the President’s aides assist in securing a job in places like PEF and PPPRA? If yes, how long would it take? Also, what’s the salary and allowances structure like at both agencies? Apologies if they’ve been answered in earlier responses and I missed them. Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishaqnasidi, OSM2225, Gboy4444, simmydebadest(m), clockwisereport, mandysmum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.