Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249096 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Dear INEC,

What is actually going on? Why the delay with the recruitment?

Elections is just around the corner and no words from you yet OR you want to be unfortunate like NIS who successfully plunge me into some deep regrets for not having a special CONNECT?

I go leave this country for una oooh!!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:
Good morning all. We are still at home! Help us get a job if possible. Do have a nice day
I know I'm pokenosing but can I ask you a question? Why is it difficult for you to use the word "please" especially when you are asking for a favor?
Do you think your helper would be forced to render any assistance?
Sorry o madam before you beat me with words.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

I know I'm pokenosing but can I ask you a question? Why is it difficult for you to use the word "please" especially when you are asking for a favor?

Lol. Allow me to handle this ma! Thanks for the correction though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

How dare you talk to a "Federal Character" like that?
Don't you have respect for our Federal Character?

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
How dare you talk to a "Federal Character" like that?
Don't you have respect for our Federal Character?

Lol. Dont allow high BP kill u on my matter oooo. Am only catching cruise

If you see job opening , pls do alert me ooooo. That's where I want u to tag me sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:

If you see job opening , pls do alert me ooooo. That's where I want u to tag me sir
Good that you're catching cruise but remember, internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:

Catch your cruise with all humility and you will see how the good people of this thread will tag you when there's any job opening.

Good morning.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
APL is flying in some teritary health care institutions. if u have any one u can connect. FMC keffi an ensample

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

Good that you're catching cruise but remember, internet never forgets.

And does it seem like I care? Internet doesn't define me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
Catch your cruise with all humility and you will see how the good people of this thread will tag you when there's any job opening.

Good morning.

I care less sir! If my only hope of getting employed is here, then I might give up as well. I can't cross someone's line likewise I wouldn't want others to
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
asaleh96:
Dear Folahanmi19, hope you're fine? You've been silent for a very long time. I hope you've gotten something and are not totally withdrawn from the previous disappointment. Stay safe and God bless you.

Dear Heineken, you've also been uncharacteristically quiet for a very very long time. I take it your cry for help has been answered. I hope you're fine and enjoying whatever you're doing. Remain blessed.

My bro, I'm still very much around o, a day won't pass by without me checking the thread, I'm still looking upto God for favours, though my morale has been recently on the low, may God ease all our affairs, thanks for checking up on me, may God bless you sir

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
Dear INEC,

What is actually going on? Why the delay with the recruitment?

Elections is just around the corner and no words from you yet OR you want to be unfortunate like NIS who successfully plunge me into some deep regrets for not having a special CONNECT?

I go leave this country for una oooh!!

U see that INEC matter abi

it's will come when lest expected, nobody can give u a sure answer for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:
In other news...

Today is Ash Wednesday! Ushering us into lent. May God in his infinite mercies grant us Forgiveness of all our sins and as well, guide and DIRECT us all.

Amen!

Have a blessed Lenten Season.

Amen Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Vasgas:

U see that INEC matter abi

it's will come when lest expected, nobody can give u a sure answer for now.
My broda,

The country taya person abeg.

Thanks for the heads up bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IMO01: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Don't bother. Not going to reply

Are you related to simbi wabote. Please help us with job. God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:

Thanks very much Nne. May God help us all.
Hello bro, how are you doing today? Its not easy making the decision you made, I must commend you for that. There are some jobs that works better with passion... Lecturing and medical related professions is part of it. If one doesn't have passion for such jobs, the students / patients will bear the brunt. Unfortunately, that's where we find ourselves today as a Nation. I pray the kind Lady gives you another offer. Congratulations in advance boss.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Good Morning Sir/Ma, I hope you'll are doing great today? I really need your help with a job.
My Dad who was a DG of a government Agency was shot, thank God he didn't die, but he was badly affected(Brain injury) so as a result of which he cannot walk or talk for 2 year plus now.
He is currently on home care because we couldn't afford the huge billing from hospital, because we have spent so much already l.
I was plead to you all to solicit for your help, for someone to help me with a Federal Government Job so I can be able to contribute to His treatment while we would be looking for fund from other sources to try to take him abroad for treatment.
Please Help a Brother.
God bless you as you do.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2021
HooxJnr:
If you have opportunity, tune in to Brekete family radio station on 101.1. You can stream live on youtube. The FCC commissioners are complaining about the inefficiency of the FCC chairman.

Wow! That was a rollercoaster show. Thanks for the heads up.
For those that still needs the contacts of their respective state commissioners, ensure to join Ordinary Ahmed tomorrow.
They have promised to make it available.
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You deserved to be a lecturer and God will do it.

cc: nwanyiogwashi
It has been given out already, I thought we talked about it yesterday angry @Cbnwords you should have not bring issue on this thread, I'm not happy with the way the whole thing is going right now. We talked on my mail and settle it there so why bringing it here again?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
I'm glad you're doing well. Just keep your hopes high, i know it is easier said than done. Almighty will perfect your affairs soon by His will. Remain blessed.
Folahanmi19:

My bro, I'm still very much around o, a day won't pass by without me checking the thread, I'm still looking upto God for favours, though my morale has been recently on the low, may God ease all our affairs, thanks for checking up on me, may God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
It has been given out already, I thought we talked about it yesterday angry @Cbnwords you should have not bring issue on this thread, I'm not happy with the way the whole thing is going right now. We talked on my mail and settle it there so why bringing it here again?
Please, if you have any link to help me secure the INEC job in any part of the country, I will be very grateful.

I really need a job.

I am from Delta as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2021
nikola:

Wow! That was a rollercoaster show. Thanks for the heads up.
For those that still needs the contacts of their respective state commissioners, ensure to join Ordinary Ahmed tomorrow.
They have promised to make it available.
God bless Nigeria!

Have they resolved their differences?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
viewingthistopic:

Have they resolved their differences?
Na now matter start oh, the commissioners present were for Osun, kogi, Rivers and Zamfara.

The commissioners are fumed that since they resumed office, even one slot has not gotten to them.

The Zamfara commissioner said go to his office and see hundreds of Cv and no one has gotten job from Zamfara.

They alleged that she gave recruitment waivers to almost all the A-list agencies you know without informing them.

Infact no be small matter oh

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
NNE are you Nnenna okonjo that work @ government house Asaba before? Your posts sound like her,reply your mail or I will tell your mother about your activity here. Like I told you on your mail yesterday stop bringing the issue of uniport recruitment here,the recruitment is internal recruitment and not for general. I know you are still young to understand what you're doing here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Umunedeboy:
NNE are Nnenna okonjo from that work @ government house Asaba before? Your posts sound like her,reply your mail or I will tell your mother about your activity here.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Jeebtech:

I can't believe someone just threw away my dream career just like that�
May help always come to those who will really value it. Amin

Please stop making it look bad, issue has been settled already

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umunedeboy:
NNE are you Nnenna okonjo that work @ government house Asaba before? Your posts sound like her,reply your mail or I will tell your mother about your activity here. Like I told you on your mail yesterday stop bringing the issue of uniport recruitment here,the recruitment is internal recruitment and not for general. I know you are still young to understand what you're doing here.
Please don't tell her Mom.

Kindly help your Anioma brother with INEC job.. biko diokpa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Posts sounds like her? not even voice. nawao undecided

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Who is this one again? undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Eldinot4:
Posts sounds like her? not even voice. nawao undecided
You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
bukhety:

Who is this one again? undecided undecided undecided undecided
The person you won't dare to stand face to face with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Vasgas:
APL is flying in some teritary health care institutions. if u have any one u can connect. FMC keffi an ensample
Learn to respect internal memo not everything should be in public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, Muhammadbiee(m), ZARAMITE(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.