Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249077 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
You self?I don't know why you brought the issue here in the first place, must the whole world know about it We settled the issue on my mail so why bringing it here again angry
Good morning madam....pls I have few questions to ask u kindly reply my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by itzmarvyx(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:

cry cry yea... I woke up recently from my sleep
Lecturing job ain't easy like that o. If you're not ready to study like a scholar, forget any benefits attached to it. Since your heart didn't go for it at first, forget about it. Don't go and be a lecturer and use the anger to frustrate innocent students.

E better say you relax for CBN or FIRS for years than to be lecturer and for the same years, you go dy fight to be Prof with better hardwork.

I'm happy you rejected it so that those that have the passion and are grateful for the job can take it to make our academic space better.

Just like your 'Angel' said, go for what you love doing and are satisfied with. May your opportunity not be lost forever. So take heart. grin

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crownofwealth(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crownofwealth(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning. I have a colleague who applied for customs. in his primary school certificate his name is mispelt as Marcus instead of Marcos. All other certificates bears the name Marcos. will this affect him during the screening exercise?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Crownofwealth:
Good morning. I have a colleague who applied for customs. in his primary school certificate his name is mispelt as Marcus instead of Marcos. All other certificates bears the name Marcos. will this affect him during the screening exercise?
He should go and swear an affidavit, for misspelt of name.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning all. We are still at home! Help us get a job if possible. Do have a nice day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:

Even me self dey disappointed for myself... cry cry

Forgive yourself and move on bro. I usually have the same believe as the hausas who believe that whatever happens or whatever decision one takes is of Allah (God)! Even the good lady said; "Not when the bird is a vulture"! You didn't take that decision on your own accord....I just believe it has a divine touch.

I once got an opportunity to work with AB InBev(international brewery) but I was reluctant cos it was far from my state of residence. A job I suffered for..... From test to series of interview. I just don't know what happened. I didn't understand how I turned it down. I should have just accepted and then maybe later, work my transfer, but I never thought of that. Today, 90% of all those employed at that time had all been sacked, including the Regional manager, due to Target. Moreover, Herdsmen and bandits are terrorizing the people of that area.

Just believe it's an act of God and move on happily. Better ones will come. As long as there is life, the hope is enormous! Don't ever allow what humans say, make you feel bad. They are not your God.

Jeremiah 29:11....for I know the plans I have towards you.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2021
please I'm a family man without a job please I'm ready yo take any FG job and relocate to anywhere.
Nwanyiogwashi:
Not when that bird is a vulture,job satisfactory or satisfaction matters alot .I understand there reasons very very well, I am a kind of person that doesn't like doing what I don't like all in the name of having a bird at hand,I am a believer of doing what makes me happy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning folks. Trust everyone is keeping good.
@
Nwanyiogwashi Engrbriggs Alhaji Danqujigy
Please do you any information regarding SEC.
Feedback did be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Limitbreaker75(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:
Omo mehn!!! Village people locate me yesterday o... Abeg make una pray for me o make them no locate me the second time. cry cry cry

Don't feel bad, no one is above mistake. Had it been you knew better, you would have accepted the offer. Glad you've learnt from your mistake and yes, God will give that angel food to deliver to you, since that's what you desire because he promised to grant us the desires of our hearts,
Cheers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning everyone
Good morning Nwanyiogwashi
Good morning TammyAnybody

Abeg make una help us wa no dey find FIRS, CBN or the likes.... please I beg you all

Even if na Akara we go manage m den find water balance m. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Cas49:
Good morning everyone
Good morning Nwanyiogwashi
Good morning TammyAnybody

Abeg make una help us wa no dey find FIRS, CBN or the likes.... please I beg you all

Even if na Akara we go manage m den find water balance m. Thank you

Honestly my brother, I have been teaching in a private school for years collecting next to nothing.. what I would do to get into a federal secondary school, waec or neco or anything education! somebody should please come to our Aid.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:
Good morning all. We are still at home! Help us get a job if possible. Do have a nice day
Be humble

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
lecturing job at federal university for that matter cry you fall hand bros

I can't believe someone just threw away my dream career just like that�
May help always come to those who will really value it. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Kingdemu:
Be humble

Keep d advice for yourself n ur family members.

You get what u want when u don't mind ur biz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
slydog:

Nwanyioma, I'm just assuming. Pls if the lecturing job is still open, pls pass it to me. I earned my PhD in Economics threes years ago and have not been able to get lecturing job. Imagine, I'm still working in a bank as a marketer just to keep body and soul together, despite the normal insults and stress.
Hoping to hear from you
Thank you
You deserved to be a lecturer and God will do it.

cc: nwanyiogwashi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:

Keep d advice for yourself na family members
Dear Misscheery,

My attention have been drawn to your unruly and rude behavior to other job seekers here.

Please, you're not the only frustrated jobless person looking for job here, everyone is also frustrated with the level of unemployment in the country.

I will therefore advise you keep your emotions in check and maintain decorum in a peaceful thread like this.

I wish you and everyone (including myself) the very best in our pursuit of getting a good job.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
Dear Misscheery,

My attention have been drawn to your unruly and rude behavior to other job seekers here.

Please, you're not the only frustrated jobless person looking for job here, everyone is also frustrated with the unemployment in the country.

I will therefore advise you keep your emotions in check and maintain decorum in a peaceful thread like this.

I wish you and everyone (including myself) the very best in our pursuit of getting a good job.

You need the advice the more. Pple SHUD try minding their biz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Minding ur business in this life would save u from stress. Read messages and learn how to move on especially when no one tagged u to their messages. It's simple.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning people, pls any latest on NIRSAL? Asking for a friend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
AbusM1:
Good evening, please what is the latest on NIS and NSCDC recruitment? Any news on DSS second batch recruitment, and when? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:

You need the advice the more. Pple SHUD try minding their biz
If the Op had decided to "Mind his business" you wouldn't have been here displaying this unacceptable character.

If TammyAnybody had decided to "Mind his business" we wouldn't have benefited from some useful information he shared.

Be HUMBLE and maintain decorum.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
If the Op had decided to "Mind his business" you wouldn't have been here displaying this unacceptable character.

If TammyAnybody had decided to "Mind his business" we wouldn't have benefited from some useful information he shared.

Be HUMBLE and maintain decorum.
It remains your headache sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Misscheery:

It's remains your headache sir.
Yeah, you're very correct... It remains my headache to cure you from this witless behavior you exhibit in a public forum.

Remain HUMBLE or be HUMBLED.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2021
CBNwords:

cry cry yea... I woke up recently from my sleep
May God grant you your heart desire @CBNWords. But I have to be sincere with you irrespective of what anyone says to absolve you of any mistake, the fact is that you didn't do so well in that your decision. However, I am glad nwayiogwashi is an understanding person. I believe your time has come and congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
YourMajesty:
Yeah, you're very correct... It remains my headache to cure you from this witless character you exhibit in a public forum.

Remain HUMBLE or be HUMBLED.
Angel Gabriel. I have heard u but ur effort was ratioed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You deserved to be a lecturer and God will do it.

cc: nwanyiogwashi

Amen bro, thank you very much, God help you too on your endeavors.

I'm open to any good FG job, I've learnt not to restrict myself to the academia this past three years since I earned my doctorate. I'm also looking for assistance with NCDMB, CBN, FIRS, Federal Universities and the likes.i have over 8years working experience, I got my msc and PhD while working in the bank, it wasn't easy at all.

Pls anyone here who can be of help, kindly assist me, though I'm working, but I face lots of issues due to my academic background from superiors in the bank, especially being a marketer. I earned the degree on the job, I thought something will quickly come up so I could leave the industry, but nothing yet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
If you have opportunity, tune in to Brekete family radio station on 101.1. You can stream live on youtube. The FCC commissioners are complaining about the inefficiency of the FCC chairman.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Dear Folahanmi19, hope you're fine? You've been silent for a very long time. I hope you've gotten something and are not totally withdrawn from the previous disappointment. Stay safe and God bless you.

Dear Heineken, you've also been uncharacteristically quiet for a very very long time. I take it your cry for help has been answered. I hope you're fine and enjoying whatever you're doing. Remain blessed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yahaya79, Drokhinig, Ifex93(m), Omana, Muhammadbiee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.