Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258894 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Please how much is the salary of non academic staff of federal university ( graduate)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Helping someone get a job won't make You lose Yours,

Sharing opportunity won't deduct money from Your account,

Helping people get to the top won't reduce the success You are destined to achieve in life.

Thanks to this people that do bring informations here and those that I don't mention their names... THANK YOU SO MUCH
@nwanyiogwashi
@TammyAnybody
@Paramilitary1
@Iyajelili

Please Èdaakun I'm still looking for a job.. Laboratory Technician/Technologist at NAFDAC, SON or any other sectors.. please be my plug

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Top of the morning to you all.

I noticed nwanyiogwashi has stopped commenting! What's happening? Anyone here close to her should help us find out.

Abi that boy don do him worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2021
OcVoice:

I noticed nwanyiogwashi has stopped commenting! What's happening? Anyone here close to her should help us find out.

Who are you calling boy? are you mentally OK?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2021
John2350:
Please how much is the salary of non academic staff of federal university ( graduate)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2021
OcVoice:

Fight go soon start... grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Fight don start... grin

Round one fight... grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2021
Umunedeboy:

Your moniker says you are.

Moreover, I am very sound upstairs but I'm not sure of you!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Gabicon20:

Please help me break it down on monthly bases.Is allowance included.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Plz modify ur Monika 4rm umunedeboy to Umunedeman to avoid this next time.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Teeeecash:

Fight go soon start... grin

I am not ready and I'm not even interested. I'm concerned about nwanyiogwashi. Her last comment was an emoji, which depicts something going wrong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2021
OcVoice:

Your moniker says you are.

Moreover, I am very sound upstairs but I'm not sure of you!

Go to government hospital and examine your mental capability, I don't think your are mentally OK.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Gabicon20:

Plz modify ur Monika 4rm umunedeboy to Umunedeman to avoid this next time.
Go for mental check up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Go for mental check up.
OK sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Go to government hospital and examine your mental capability, I don't think your are mentally OK.

Alright, peace be with you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Gabicon20:

OK sir
I recommend federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin for you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2021
OcVoice:

Alright, peace be with you.
Is not alright you really need to visit federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin for mental check up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Is not alright you really need to visit federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin for mental check up.
we have heard u, we will visit there. is OK na.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Teeeecash:
Fight don start... grin

Round one fight... grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin.

His immediate response seem like baba already knew what was on OcVoice mind grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2021
danqujigy:
Hello and good morning to you all. I think the FCC commissioners are truly passing through a hell from the chairman. Just excuse them and bear with them for a little time pending when they will settle the internal issue amicably. Some of them have hundreds of CV in their possessions hoping to get some slots for their applicants but the chairman is personalizing all of it. I chatted with a state commissioner this morning and he attested to that. Attached is his response
People acting as if they're 'gods' when given power, forgetting that, anyone can drop dead the next minute irrespective of how powerful you are. How people live without conscience baffles me walahi.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Gabicon20:

we have heard u, we will visit there. is OK na.
Do it as soon as possible because as it is now you pose a serious danger to other citizens.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thatgirl504(f): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Teeeecash:
Fight don start... grin
Round one fight... grin
Very silly of you to instigate fighting here.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
thatgirl504:
What i do ?? grin

Scoreboard
Umunedeboy 2 - 2 OcVoice

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
thatgirl504:

Lols, common nau, it's just sarcasm. You should know his comment isn't what instigated the other person's comment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Teeeecash:

What i do ?? grin

Scoreboard
Umunedeboy 2 - 2 OcVoice

grin grin grin
Don't allow joblessness to affect your mental capability,it seems that you are mentally outdated being.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thatgirl504(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Houston17:

Lols, common nau, it's just sarcasm. You should know his comment isn't what instigated the other person's comment
Please don't fool yourself sir, that is not sarcasm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
thatgirl504:
Please don't fool yourself sir, that is not sarcasm.
Whatever rocks your boat grin grin grin, I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thatgirl504(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Teeeecash:

What i do ?? grin

Scoreboard
Umunedeboy 2 - 2 OcVoice

grin grin grin
You're here doing referee for fight while your mates are sourcing for information to give members of this thread.

How foolish!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2021
John2350:
Please help me break it down on monthly bases.Is allowance included.
aspa monthly breakdown just divide by 12 that's abt 104,788 monthly for level 7 I guess that's where fresh graduates are placed. For allowances and deductions I can't tell but I think that salary is consolidated so any difference shouldn't be more than plus/minus 10k, had a friend and what he said wasn't different from this. If there is any non academic staff here they can give u an accurate figure.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Gabicon20:

aspa monthly breakdown just divide by 12 that's abt 104,788 monthly for level 7 I guess that's where fresh graduates are placed. For allowances and deductions I can't tell but I think that salary is consolidated so any difference shouldn't be more than plus/minus 10k, had a friend and what he said wasn't different from this. If there is any non academic staff here they can give u an accurate figure.
Someone told me about 30k hazard allowance I don't know how true it is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2021
John2350:
Someone told me about 30k hazard allowance I don't know how true it is.
Not all schools pay and it depends on ur role, I think mostly engineers and laboratory scientists.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Please what is the salary for graduate entry level in Bank of Agriculture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prophetic69(m), Slimkkkk, oluxmondd2, Hawie23luv, Hassan52(m), JustAboyy, Konne, IABkhair, Haleefah, winnifredd, KpagoGIN(m), leeking(m), PrinceFola(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.