Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6240798 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
real1000:
Tell us the outcome
there some can of misunderstandings between DG FCC and some commitionals.we're as some of the commitionals we're complained that she don't involved them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
kzubyar:
there some can of misunderstandings between DG FCC and some commitionals.we're as some of the commitionals we're complained that she don't involved them

Aboki, this ya English get k-leg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
sambroose:

Lies
Baba dey find customer tongue

@ Sambroose good evening Sir, I never requested for cash from anyone and will never do that God grace. What shall it profit me to take from you. God grace I’m contented enough to charge for informations I pass across or job opportunities.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
kzubyar:
there are some kind of misunderstanding between DG FCC and some commissioners. where as some commissioners complained that she didn't involved them

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

mr wabote how far about ncdmb

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Umunedeboy:
Not about ranting online cheesy
So, how has your action profited you? You're so despicable undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
HonFola:

That's not true. NIS list is yet to be released.
Please disregard.
try and read what the guy updated, he didn't say they have released the list. But why did you just conclude that what he said was not true. Did you just travel back to this country? That makes you not to believe him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seankelly:

Can’t really say for now, I think the something is internal stuff please I’m writing this updates for those with connect to contacts theirs as soon as possible ASAP.........

Don’t get me twisted!!
Bro any info about fcsc apl? When shall we expect it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Edward1994:

Bro any info about fcsc apl? When shall we expect it?

Hello sir, no idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Omamaramma:

Bro pls can you help me submit my CV at tour bank. I have banking experience

Like I said, banks recruit publicly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
slydog:

Like I said, banks recruit publicly

The link is not working
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
ennyj01:

The link is not working
It'll be in This day news paper tomorrow, so I guess you should apply tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oshin56:
try and read what the guy updated, he didn't say they have released the list. But why did you just conclude that what he said was not true. Did you just travel back to this country? That makes you not to believe him.
the guy is obviously learning.

Someone posted the other day that Nigeria correctional service applicants are in training school, tell me, when did they apply or did screening ??

Someone here asked of update from CBN, he was replied that only SPECIAL CANDIDATES got APL. My guy know talk again after he heard SPECIAL CANDIDATES.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Someone was asking me about NBAIS entry level pay, I have gotten something for though there might be a slight adjustment after Minimum Wage, the APL bi was able to lay hands on was issued 2019

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
slydog:

It'll be in This day news paper tomorrow, so I guess you should apply tomorrow.

The age requirement is not fair to me though.
They said not more than 25 years by December 2021, meaning anyone that turns 26 from January to November this year is not eligible.

And this is their first time recruiting in like 3 years, I think the last one was during my service year in late 2018 or early 2019.

They should have made the age requirement a bit fair though.

I will still apply though, what's the worse that can happen? Regret mail and I move.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daniezeez: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

advanced learner hoped you get the massage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clintsoch: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
People will just forget their dealing with adults.

And nobody on nairaland (immigration thread) corroborates his claim, issok o.
Pass11:
Out millions that applied is only your sister that got the text message from immigration for medical? You don't mean it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Cc; Tabawababy, Gabicon20 and nasiest...

I hope you guys wouldn't be blind to this.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

I hope you guys would be blind to this.
Guy, you're bigger than this pls.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Let it go please! Peace!!!
YourMajesty:

I hope you guys would be blind to this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Clintsoch:
People will just forget their dealing with adults.

And nobody on nairaland (immigration thread) corroborates his claim, issok o.
no mind am, I wonder why some people are defending such claim....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just for reference purpose on this thread

I think other region need learn from Northerners..

Most of the Southern legislator I know only a few of them are ready to secure appointment for their wards or probably they have the believe that if they help someone with a job, the person might be richer than them... So sad

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Most of the Southern legislator I know only a few of them are ready to secure appointment for their wards or probably they have the believe that if they help someone with a job, the person might be richer than them... So sad

Someone should just please help me get this job too now ....I will gladly accept any ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Blur the name pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 3:07am On Feb 19, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good morning Chief
I sent u PM...kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Teeeecash:
lol, how did you know she prevented it from happening.

Maybe your state commissioner just put you for slope grin to stop disturbing him.

Most of the points raised by the aggrieved commissioners wasn't about slots, it was about them getting involved in the day to day activities of the commission.

And they never mentioned that she cornered all the slots, they only said she granted waivers without informing them.
Infact kebbi and kogi commissioners mentioned that they are not there for slots, they are only there to do there jobs by representing the people of their respective states
your last paragraph said it all, you actually think they will go on live TV to complain about slot? Haba, but in actual fact the grievances is about slot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Kingdemu:
Guy, you're bigger than this pls.
I haveband I am way bigger than this, just wanted to show you guys your hypocrisy in HD.

If I was the one that made that comment, you all will tag me tribal bigot.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2021
nasiest:
Let it go please! Peace!!!
Sure bro, just drawing your attention to it so you can know who the tribal bigot is and you can as well purge yourself from hypocrisy.

Good morning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YourMajesty(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Kingdemu:
We have seen the hypocrisy, thanks. Can you now stop being a little b1tch and quit proving to us you're not the tribal bigot that you are? Stop crying upandan that northerners are helping themselves. We are not the source of you guys' problems. Go complain to your people to change, not us. Most you have an erection for anything north and northerners? Nawao
Just see how you're using swear words...

Anyway, that dude was right.

Enjoy your tears Abokii. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uzoma213(m), sabir15(m), Butkt, Zacks43, Moniter0, Success1930, Mubibond(m), Ermm, Maikunya, Ibrochaka(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.