Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6216871 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
Good morning everyone, please if you're interested in Working in the Financial Sector (Federal Government) , DM me... there are some opportunities (HND & BSC). It comes with commitment fees though. Deadline is tomorrow 12noon.
Check your mail please... thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
Good morning everyone, please if you're interested in Working in the Financial Sector (Federal Government) , DM me... there are some opportunities (HND & BSC). It comes with commitment fees though. Deadline is tomorrow 12noon.
I just sent you a mail bro, please reply. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

I sent you a mail, kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KreScendo(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

Please respond to your PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

please interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by juri: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

Hi!. Pls I sent you a mail request pls respond. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soniabrenda2: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

What about B.ED
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soniabrenda2: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalmachineup: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
kk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalmachineup: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
finding it difficult sending u a mail.Kindly flash me with this number 07060915488.I will call u back as am seriously in need of a job.I will appreciate.Sorry for d stress
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
John2350:
please how long does it take for appointment letter from recruiting federal university to be ready? after CV is submitted by top men.
Pls can u send me ur whaapp numba so we can chatted because I have issue like that too, so we can rub minds together
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
check your email bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlessingAmaka: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
. Kindly check you mail please I’m interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Soniabrenda2:

What about B.ED
good to go.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
good to go.

Check your mail pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwadare: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
A
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yemiade3000: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please, is it allowed to submit statement of result??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Seankhalifa:
yes.. not everybody chat here... some people just read post only.. and some people are private.. getting job is risk taking.. I don't kW u and u don't kW me.. and it involve money... of only u have d mind.. money is not easy to come by.. only two people dat have run job matter with me.. d rest na talk and fear but I understand dem well.. anything involving money for 9ja na wahala.. but I can link up with one of dem in peson.. u can talk or meet up and do ur investigation and see.. if dat will convince u.. cos last last I need d fee u go pay me.. lol. my connect legit.. incase Bleep up Dy full refund..
pls can u chat me on what app 08147033258 am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
Am interested and have sent u mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Am interested, sent you a dm
elaino:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adamayinla:

Pls can u send me ur whaapp numba so we can chatted because I have issue like that too, so we can rub minds together
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:

I’m interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Apply if you are qualified
Dammyzeal007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olivertwist1985: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
elaino:
please' iam interested,my whatapp number is 08096335237
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2021
Hi, please any one knows the new revised salary package for entry level degree graduate at EFCC. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chumarimarichup: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2021
480 (all allowances inclusive) per month

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Chumarimarichup:
480 (all allowances inclusive) per month

Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nahzyla: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2021
I dont know why other regions in Nigeria dont like helping their people with jobs.

Northerners are the ones getting it right, they always help their people in need to get jobs on cool agencies and ministries.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
*BREAKNG NEWS:*

BUK Introduces 8 New Degree Programs:

The new programmes include;

1. B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
2. B. Sc Environmental Health Sciences
3. B. Sc Taxation
4. B. Sc Forensic science
5. Doctor of Vetenary Medicine (DVM),
6. B. A (Ed) Primary Education,
7. B. A (Ed) Early Childhood Education and
8. B.Sc Meteorology.

You can advice your sons, daughters and siblings to apply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2021
elaino:

I am interested. Chat me up 08165567512

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: preciousfuture, oluxmondd2, Mukzahra, balher(m), Hansie63(f), shawolin2020(m), Hassan52(m), kkkp and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.