Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265499 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omaaaaaa: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Hi,

I just sent you a DM, If it's not too late.
elaino:
Good morning everyone, please if you're interested in Working in the Financial Sector (Federal Government) , DM me... there are some opportunities (HND & BSC). It comes with commitment fees though. Deadline is tomorrow 12noon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Hi, please what's the salary for level 8 step 2 in FIRS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2021
omachris98:
Hi, please what's the salary for level 8 step 2 in FIRS ?
Is FIRS about to issue Apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elpadre22: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2021
A word of advice to the connectess
If u get a choice for FIRS OR CBN with another agency of similar pay. Choose the other one. Cause currently FIRS and CBN are over saturated, while it might not be a problem for you at the moment. Promotions in the future will be very hard due to stiff competition. But if you have no other option just take it, afterall it's better than being jobless like me grin grin

FYI, I am nobody, I just happened to here some ogas discussing about having too many employees who virtually do nothing & can't reject them.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning sir/ma
Pls I want to know if their is any agency that did IPPIS capturing recently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Elpadre22:
If u get a choice for FIRS OR CBN with another agency of similar pay. Choose the other one. Cause currently FIRS and CBN are over saturated, while it might not be a problem for you at the moment. Promotions in the future will be very hard due to stiff competition. But if you have no other option just take it, afterall it's better than being jobless like me grin grin

FYI, I am nobody, I just happened to here some ogas discussing about having too many employees who virtually do nothing & can't reject them.

They can actually put them to work if they can think outside the usual. The financial world is larger than it seems and as a country we still have not used 50% of it when compared to other countries.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please, who has Anambra state FCC commissioner contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Is FIRS about to issue Apl?

Asking for a friend . Can you please help with their package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
... smiley wink smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=99594946]Next step is to get yourself .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
omachris98:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
omachris98:

On paper the pay is 238k after deductions taking aside allowances anyways....so I guess ur friend is expecting his apl anytime soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please when is the APL coming out...?
freddybonz:

On paper the pay is 238k after deductions taking aside allowances anyways....so I guess ur friend is expecting his apl anytime soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Chul1:
Please when is the APL coming out...?
I don't have an idea actually, I thought the other guy asking had a clue, But in case any other person has a clue when FIRS Apl would be out u can help us out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
elaino:
Good morning everyone, please if you're interested in Working in the Financial Sector (Federal Government) , DM me... there are some opportunities (HND & BSC). It comes with commitment fees though. Deadline is tomorrow 12noon.

please I'm interest you can reach me on ikemefulablessing24@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Please any idea what is level 9 take home? Someone told me they are printing letters since last week. The wait is almost over By Gods grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blksaliyu:

Please any idea what is level 9 take home? Someone told me they are printing letters since last week. The wait is almost over By Gods grace
To be honest I'm not sure but someone once told be 275, don't know if it's true....for real they are printing letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is because the Ogas you saw and heard discussing are all paper technocrats that can't think outside the box and creativity is far from them giving that they are not in touch with reality. These are the kinds of people that are expected to solve problems in our country. SHAME!!!
Elpadre22:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faithfuldon7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
freddybonz:

To be honest I'm not sure but someone once told be 275, don't know if it's true....for real they are printing letters?
bros I sent u a DM yesterday but u didn't reply... Pls chat me 0.8.0.3.7.7.7.2.6.2...8 on whatapp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
NCAT Zaria... Press your buttons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
John2350:
please how long does it take for appointment letter from recruiting federal university to be ready? after CV is submitted by top men.
Still asking for this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
elaino:

I sent you a dm.
Please respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
elaino:
Please, this offer has closed. No more DMs please. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
freddybonz:

Yes. So I heard from a reliable source. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
well no probs , but I tried all my best to reach you but couldn't ..it's well .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
well no probs , but I tried all my best to reach you but couldn't ..it's well .....08028161549
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
@paramilitary
@Tammy
Please who has idea of what's going on with NIS and NSCDC list why it's taking forever to release
Please any information?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
FUHSO (federal university otukpo) is inviting those that applied and got the message for CBT.
Wishing us well

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Text message or through mail?
DanIduh06:
FUHSO (federal university otukpo) is inviting those that applied and got the message for CBT.
Wishing us well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oyewale25:

Yes I know. I'm not the one to call him wen I no dey craze. I just need to get the contact details for the person that wanna call him on my behalf.
There's nothing wrong in calling him please as long as you are not rude and disrespectful. I call and text Mr. President almost on weekly basis. He even saved my number. Please go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Hueyreckless0007, Slimkkkk, Success1930, Miagro, boborneyor(m), PrinceFola(m), prophetic69(m), Chinoks and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.