Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6312274 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
I collected two days ago
Congratulations. Wish you a successful time there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
I collected two days ago

Lol, I hope is not April fool?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Is huge bro! Just take the job and don't ask questions. Is one of the best place you can work in Nigeria.
timibare:
Pls very urgent how much does NLNG pay entry level

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Ourown:

Congratulations.

Meanwhile braze yourself for impact. People are about to vandize your PM and mentions
I woke up to tons of it lol.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Whiterose21:

Lol, I hope is not April fool?
No I'm not lying.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
No I'm not lying.
congratulations boss! I am happy for you please did you buy it or was it free as in connection

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thoseen21(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
I collected two days ago
Congratulations boss... Pls was it slot you bought or na connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2021
thoseen21:
Congratulations boss... Pls was it slot you bought or na connection
No connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
No connection.
No connection or na connection?
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
No I'm not lying.
congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oladosuphemmy: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
No connection.
Kindly respond I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
emeritus007:
No connection or na connection? Congratulations
connection.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
oladosuphemmy:
Kindly respond I sent you a mail.
I no longer use that email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
emeritus007:

No connection or na connection?
Congratulations

As a typical Nigerian, if you have the opportunity of giving people jobs in a federal government ministry, department or agency, would you give it out free to all or would you rather make millions from it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

As a typical Nigerian, if you have the opportunity of giving people jobs in a federal government ministry, department or agency, would you give it out free to all or would you rather make millions from it?
As for me if i'm opportune, I will give it out free. there are lots of graduates out there that don't have job and don't have d financial capability to buy slot, the more you help others the more Almighty will help and provide various ways for you.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
connection.
Okay.
Congratulations zee.
I wish you success in your career.
I'll share my good news soon insha Allah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

These jobs are not anybody's father's property. I know a certain woman who did all she could for me to get nnpc job. I'm not related to her in anyway.it didn't work out but I know she did for me what she would have done for her own son.
The Genesis of selling job na greed.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
connection.
What is your new email address?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oladosuphemmy: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
Kindly send a valid means of contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
congratulations bro
most people on nairaland no longer use the emails they registered with on Nairaland.
click on edit profile on Nairaland home page, then click change email. you can change the email to your new email from there, that is if you want to be contacted or you can choose to leave it without changing the email to avoid PMs

congratulations once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
emeritus007:

These jobs are not anybody's father's property. I know a certain woman who did all she could for me to get nnpc job. I'm not related to her in anyway.it didn't work out but I know she did for me what she would have done for her own son.
The Genesis of selling job na greed.

1 in 1000 Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Aliyumichika:

As for me if i'm opportune, I will give it out free.

Easier said than done.

90% of Nigerians are greedy and selfish

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Happy new month all. God pls pick my call. the way i open this thread daily chai...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eldinot4:
Happy new month all. God pls pick my call. the way i open this thread daily chai...

My mind keeps telling me with all this struggle las las i will get 2 jobs at the same time. i pray it come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na to dey pray for that person ooo because even person blood dey reluctant to help some times congratulations again please if you fit share connect i dey interested o lolzzzz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
emeritus007:
Okay. Congratulations zee. I wish you success in your career. I'll share my good news soon insha Allah.
do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
do you have a job?
No
Not yet... But it is about to happen insha Allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
connection.

Congratulations to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
do you have a job?
If you have slot you are willing to share, pls I would not mind. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
No I'm not lying.
congratulations, pray I share good news like yours soon by the special grace of God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
zeeace:
connection.

Congrats man, many here will rather be mute but you didn't hide it. May God guide and see you through in your career. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
bukhety:

If you have slot you are willing to share, pls I would not mind. Thank you.
lol no. but if I hear anything cooking around me. I could maybe reach out to somebody here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Newcastle2023(m), Abcdx(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.