Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228798 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by megablaise(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
please I need a government job. I graduated with a second class upper six years ago, since then, nothing. Who's gonna help a soul?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sunshine79: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You send only your name or with qualification?
I sent my name,Qualification and field
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olabima: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bros, I just sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olabima: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
xtianfemi:
My link has Replacement Openings in a Federal Government Agency.Mainly for South West Indigenes.Contact me on email xtianfemi@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy easter everyone.

Am still expecting help from this forum. Please do help me out with any federal job, I will so much appreciate that. I reply mails very fast. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maspice: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wishing you all, all the best in a quest for a job. May God make easy for you all. Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
They are all dream jobs but PEF pays better than the rest
danqujigy:
Please advice this person ��

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
nasiest:
They are all dream jobs but PEF pays better than the rest

Hmm really?
Anybidea of their mnthly pay or allowance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amky:
Can someone help me with best parastatals under ministry of science and technology to work with in terms of pay and allowances

Please i am still waiting for replies
Anybody please help
@nwanyiogwashi @tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let me give you guys a clue.
Bayelsa FCC commissioner is in charge of Health ministry, agencies and parastatals.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
angie88:
hello sis,hpy Easter,d only person I want to visit right now is u. To appreciate u for d much u do for us in here. I want to give u my own little gift. how do I reach u? pls reply asap

Thank you so much but you can give it to some that needed it more.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sunshine79:

Sent my names ànd qualification
He can do something but be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sunshine79:

Sent my names ànd qualification
He can do something but be prayerful and always call him too.You can send recharge card sometimes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufmurry: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fun working in public sector.

Meanwhile, Call us 08024121378 for high score in your Npower batch C 2021 TEST.

Many applied and not all will be successful. Use your test score to distinguish yourself
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please what of Ogun state FCC

bangalee1:
Bayelsa FCC commissioner is in charge of Health ministry, agencies and parastatals.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
My federal Rep told me that FCC are most powerful in term of FG appointment and employment.

Nwanyiogwashi:

He can do something but be prayerful and always call him too.You can send recharge card sometimes cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
gr8femfred:

My federal Rep told me that FCC are most powerful in term of FG appointment and employment.

Very true cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
bangalee1:
Plz what of Ondo State FCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is huge!!!
Teepy0392:

Hmm really?
Anybidea of their mnthly pay or allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Very true cool
Please I have sent u DMs, multiple times,u haven't reply any of them. Please I need the phone number for Delta State FCC commissioner.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Siddiq234: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Guys pls am asking because i never take one.... pls what is the standard of an aptitude test for a bank??

please reply your mail or chat me up on WhatsApp
0813 135 9432
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babena(f): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thank you so much but you can give it to some that needed it more.
Nwanyiogwashi, you seem to be ignoring me all these while. I have quoted you severally, and even PM you multiple times but no response whatsoever. It is well...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Very true cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2021
bangalee1:

Please did you of Oyo state FCC Commissioner?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2021
AstralBody:

Please I have sent u DMs, multiple times,u haven't reply any of them. Please I need the phone number for Delta State FCC commissioner.
Thanks
+2348033959851. Best wishes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Please,what can you suggest I start with. Should I go ahead with calling him or I should make do with text messages for now?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2021
bangalee1:

Thanks for this info.
Please do you have his contact number or can you in any chance assist one in a getting a job through him...........

I just need a steady income job which I have not had for more than 10 years.......

Any help would be appreciated.
God's blessings.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oladosuphemmy: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Please I need oyo state fcc commissioners number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xlyad(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2021
AstralBody:

Please,what can you suggest I start with. Should I go ahead with calling him or I should make do with text messages for now?
Thanks
My advise is that you look for someone that know him or he would respect. He may not reply your text or pick your calls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rabz4real(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Please, I need the contact number of Kogi State FCC commissioner.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sobirin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.