Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6282281 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Thats true. my uncle stayed in the same level for 11 years before he retired
11 years...what level was that please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
They pay performance allowance too
freddybonz:

Firs is 240k entry level and they also pay quarterly allowances too, although NDIC is better but if u want to be corrupt u would make more money at firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
nasiest:
They pay performance allowance too
Yeaa, the FIRS allowances I know of are quarterly allowance, wardrobe allowance, performance allowance, subsistence allowance, 13th month.....pls are they to distribute apls soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
freddybonz:
11 years...what level was that please?
level 14 (assistant director). he said if you are not in tax section, you just come to play in firs

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
yusufdayo1:

level 14 (assistant director).
he said if you are not in tax section, you just come to play in firs
Lol..... assistant director, most pple end their careers at assistant director in most orginazations and maybe he didn't get his ICAN or something

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
For now the chairman went for lesser hajj. Everything is just speculations for now. Anything can pop up anytime soon though.
freddybonz:

Yeaa, the FIRS allowances I know of are quarterly allowance, wardrobe allowance, performance allowance, subsistence allowance, 13th month.....pls are they to distribute apls soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
nasiest:
For now the chairman went for lesser hajj. Everything is just speculations for now. Anything can pop up anytime soon though.
Okay, let's hope it pops up soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
yusufdayo1:

level 14 (assistant director).
he said if you are not in tax section, you just come to play in firs
Assistant Director is same Level 14 in FIRS just like Civil Service? I thought it was always said on this thread that hierarchy in FIRS count downwards?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seyibaale(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Someone who got CBN Apl is looking for a place to rent already
Really? When did the person get the APL please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daima: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
winningp:
Engrs in d house, Pls I need a simple path to getting registered for COREN. Help out pls if u have any info

You don't need to pay anyone money to get your COREN, I was bamboozled Into paying 120k for registration while the actual registration costs just 86k for the September digest.

Get to coren website and get necessary info

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Na wa ooo... Where una dey get all these A-List agency jobs self... Na waooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timon4real(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bros the thing tire me...
CBNwords:

Na wa ooo... Where una dey get all these A-List agency jobs self... Na waooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isah2006: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening guys, please I want to enquire the salary, upfront and allowance of NCS (Nigeria Customs Service). Please I need urgent answers, thank you in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
isah2006:
Good evening guys, please I want to enquire the salary, upfront and allowance of NCS (Nigeria Customs Service). Please I need urgent answers, thank you in anticipation.

You won't regret joining NCS if you're a graduate.

Jump to the offer without much thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
pls i need answers, i got a mail and text msg to come for documentation and physical verification for custom in imo states tomorrow....19th of april 2021 who is with me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol..... assistant director, most pple end their careers at assistant director in most orginazations and maybe he didn't get his ICAN or something

that's a fallacy. he had his ICAN before he got employed. he always pass his promotional exam but they would tell him that no vacancy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
They're Scammers, be warned
opj21:
pls i need answers, i got a mail and text msg to come for documentation and physical verification for custom in imo states tomorrow....19th of april 2021 who is with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Aswear....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crownofwealth(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ibrahim94:

NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE AN ANSWER TO THIS. MOST PERSONS WILL JUST TELL YOU TO DIVE THE OFFER. SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE MORE DETAILS ON THIS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
yusufdayo1:

that's a fallacy. he had his ICAN before he got employed. he always pass his promotional exam but they would tell him that no vacancy

Promotion in most government agencies still require "follow up/lobby", after getting every required certifications and passing promotion exams. Almost all government workers complain like this too, even in paramilitaries some stay 10yrs in one rank, so it's not only FIRS. Corruption and limited vacancy is the cause.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chul1:
They're Scammers, be warned
How do you know they are scammers, please share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kaeboy:

Promotion in most government agencies still require "follow up/lobby", after getting every required certifications and passing promotion exams. Almost all government workers complain like this too, even in paramilitaries some stay 10yrs in one rank, so it's not only FIRS. Corruption and limited vacancy is the cause.
Exactly what I was going to say

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Will be waiting for your testimony
peepydelano:
How do you know they are scammers, please share.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pls who got cbn apl?
Mrskolapo1:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hi all,
Pls who have the contact of FCC for Anambra or Enugu State
I need it urgently
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Chul1:
Will be waiting for your testimony
I only asked you to share if you know anything that we don't know, its that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Good morning guys please who has information on what's causing delay in sharing APL at Cooperate Affairs Commission CAC . It's been months waiting for that letters and it seems not to be close to it. Any info will be highly appreciated. Happy new week to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2021
isah2006:
I don't think NCS have any upfront, just u ND ur salary for a graduate 200k
U might get lucky to HV good posting where engujeje envelope fly's

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Edondo2018:
Good morning guys please who has information on what's causing delay in sharing APL at Cooperate Affairs Commission CAC . It's been months waiting for that letters and it seems not to be close to it. Any info will be highly appreciated. Happy new week to everyone
No one really knows, a lot of agencies have been delaying too for months too almost a whole year from when the news of their recruitment got out. Just keep praying as long as no one has gotten or seen apl from them eventually they will have to distribute it at some point

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Hopeful0291:

No one really knows, a lot of agencies have been delaying too for months too almost a whole year from when the news of their recruitment got out. Just keep praying as long as no one has gotten or seen apl from them eventually they will have to distribute it at some point

Noted with Gracias
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2021
hartson:
Hi all,
Pls who have the contact of FCC for Anambra or Enugu State
I need it urgently
Thanks in anticipation

Enugu state: ginika Tor Williams 0807 187 6408 WhatsApp only

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mikailu, izaray(f), prophetic69(m), Mohisah, Anonz, Matmaye, AMA5050, Babagy832, Wemoveee and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.