Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222949 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2021
HarunaWest:

What is the truth?

The information I have in not yet confirmed. And I won't give an untrue Information here. But make person no they lie or mislead people here.

Tetfund is yet to give out APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rotex111(m): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:
Now I understand y some people collected or requested for " commitment fee" for a slot before anything.

Slots that is to pay after confirmation of authenticity of the APL , even the Man went as low as 1M to be paid in installment 6-8months after first salaries...

How can a Job seeker from this nairaland don't have a CV?

After 3 days yet to a send CV, as in common CV ...imagine

Lesson learnt: not everyone here is a job seeker and I'm actually disappointed because the man might not call me for another slots
Please should I send my own CV if the person is not ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 5:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Why are you people like this? She did not help you does not mean she has not help many people. That woman has given jobs to many people in unn and other agencies.

Also note that her work is to make sure that your state is represented in every recruitment and not to give you job.

My sister... I have been calling on you for some time now..no response... I need your contact please reply me na.. please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:
Now I understand y some people collected or requested for " commitment fee" for a slot before anything.

Slots that is to pay after confirmation of authenticity of the APL , even the Man went as low as 1M to be paid in installment 6-8months after first salaries...

Lesson learnt: not everyone here is a job seeker and I'm actually disappointed because the man might not call me for another slots
pls reply my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:

No single FCC commissioner that don't sell slots....even there is slot transactions among themselves....

It take you , your connect and prayer GOD & GOD & GOD to have your CV attended to for Free...

Let me kindly send my CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:

Please can I send in my CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:

Bros I beg make i send my own CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

I did not make that statement based on my experience alone. I am an indigene of the state she's from. I am a member of the same party in the state, I attend meetings and I know what people say about her. She's giving jobs to her village people and F/F.

My state is not well represented in every recruitment. I know some staffers of UNN who complain that some of the people being sent are not Enugu indigenes
. I know you have levels and you get info first hand, I also appreciate the fact that you help people here, but as far as this lady is concerned.....I know what I am posting here. It might interest you to know that people have started sending complaints to the FCC chairman concerning her!

You should be really sure of someone before defending, so it will keep your reputation and dignity intact!

1)At the bold I hope you know that unn is federal university and not Enugu state university?

2)I have seen many people the woman has helped that are from other part of Enugu or related to her.

3)Have you met with the woman one on one or are you just calling her on phone?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Diogo2019:

Just what my FCC commissioner told me, that there work is to make sure there's equity and fairness not giving job.

Did you meet the commissioner one on one or you called him on phone?

Which state are you from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Successizmine(f): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Pls house any news or update about the recent Agric recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
opeyemix:

I'm from kwara state let's link up bro

Same here too

PLEASE I ALSO NEED OUR FCC NUMBER
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yes Ada, I have..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

Yes Ada, I have..
OK keep trying one day your luck will shine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

OK keep trying one day your luck will shine.

Forget Nne, it's all false hope. If I have money, I'll just buy slot. Do you know I chat with the husband too? Even the PA too. She made me travel all the way from Lagos to Abj last year, still no show. I have met her one on one, not once and not twice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

Forget Nne, it's all false hope. If I have money, I'll just buy slot. Do you know I chat with the husband too? Even the PA too. She made me travel all the way from Lagos to Abj last year, still no show. I have met her one on one, not once and not twice.
Goodmorning brother, my advise is that you have patience with the FCC commissioner and whoever you're asking for help. We have to understand these things are not easy, I pleaded with someone for help for over 15 months before I soft pelder on it, I still call him sometimes but no longer ask him for job or anything. Having a relationship with someone is beyond what we can get as a person but what others may be able to get through us in the near future. I advise that you continue to call her, continue to hope while exploring other avenue. God will take us all to places we didn't even imagine, those who work must shop hence workshop. We are working for our shop now and it's either now or never

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soniabrenda2: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:

Can I send mine pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

I did not make that statement based on my experience alone. I am an indigene of the state she's from. I am a member of the same party in the state, I attend meetings and I know what people say about her. She's giving jobs to her village people and F/F.

My state is not well represented in every recruitment. I know some staffers of UNN who complain that some of the people being sent are not Enugu indigenes. I know you have levels and you get info first hand, I also appreciate the fact that you help people here, but as far as this lady is concerned.....I know what I am posting here. It might interest you to know that people have started sending complaints to the FCC chairman concerning her!

You should be really sure of someone before defending, so it will keep your reputation and dignity intact!
. My brother, I concur with what you said. Ginika Tor has a divided attention: Enugu and TIV- Benue people. I don't know why Onyeama nominated her. Onyeama too is not helping matters. Just to be speaking English on Television, without thinking of how to engage Enugu youths in Federal Government jobs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

1)At the bold I hope you know that unn is federal university and not Enugu state university?

2)I have seen many people the woman has helped that are from other part of Enugu or related to her.

Nwanyiogwashi, what @Barbiturate said is truth.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2021
EmekaNwokeEnugu:
. My brother, I concur with what you said. Ginika Tor has a divided attention: Enugu and TIV- Benue people. I don't know why Onyeama nominated her. Onyeama too is not helping matters. Just to be speaking English on Television, without thinking of how to engage Enugu youths in Federal Government jobs.

Thank God an Enugu indigene is here to testify. The Benue people she's helping are from her husband's (Henry Tor) village. Maybe that's the other people Ada is talking about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Which MDA is linked to the FCC commissioner representing anambra state? Bikonu it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Goodmorning brother, I pleaded with someone for help for over 15 months before I soft pelder on it, I still call him sometimes

Good morning paramilitary. Thank you for your advice.

You pleaded for over a year, No show and you still think there's hope there?
You really do not know how the minds of these politicians work. They don't care about nwa'ogbeyen(poor man pikin) They prefer to build relationship with their likes and not your kind. Don't put your hope where there's no hope! Save up and buy slot! If I upload screenshots of my chat with utazi, you will understand better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2021
turawaa:

No single FCC commissioner that don't sell slots....even there is slot transactions among themselves....

It take you , your connect and prayer GOD & GOD & GOD to have your CV attended to for Free...
Bros I need your help.....I'm ready to fully all the conditions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hurryup123(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2021
I wanted to ask for ..... Fcc number but I remember he's an animal
The same man caught on camera f♢ck!ng while been recorded
https://www.nairaland.com/6361258/watch-imo-commissioner-willy-amadi

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Abeg abeg some us here are observing the ramadan fast o grin
hurryup123:
I wanted to ask for Imo Fcc number but I remember he's an animal

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Henrique99:
Which MDA is linked to the FCC commissioner representing anambra state? Bikonu it's urgent
please do you have his phone number?help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

Good morning paramilitary. Thank you for your advice.

You pleaded for over a year, No show and you still think there's hope there?
You really do not know how the minds of these politicians work. They don't care about nwa'ogbeyen(poor man pikin) They prefer to build relationship with their likes and not your kind. Don't put your hope where there's no hope! Save up and buy slot! If I upload screenshots of my chat with utazi, you will understand better
It's well. Our time will come. Yours is near. Believe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Goodmorning brother, my advise is that you have patience with the FCC commissioner and whoever you're asking for help. We have to understand these things are not easy, I pleaded with someone for help for over 15 months before I soft pelder on it, I still call him sometimes but no longer ask him for job or anything. Having a relationship with someone is beyond what we can get as a person but what others may be able to get through us in the near future. I advise that you continue to call her, continue to hope while exploring other avenue. God will take us all to places we didn't even imagine, those who work must shop hence workshop. We are working for our shop now and it's either now or never

Na so life be Sha. I have lots of persons that offered me hope from 2019-2020, but till date, nothing... I sometimes message and call them though, hoping one-day will make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2021
CBNwords:

Na so life be Sha. I have lots of persons that offered me hope from 2019-2020, but till date, nothing... I sometimes message and call them though, hoping one-day will make a difference.
That day will come and you won't need it anymore but you'll use it to put a smile on someone else face. Let's keep pushing bro.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Barbiturate:

Thank God an Enugu indigene is here to testify. The Benue people she's helping are from her husband's (Henry Tor) village. Maybe that's the other people Ada is talking about
. When will you be available so we can visit her office together? pm me so we can arrange a date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Please, who knows the salary of a level 8 step 2 staff at Nigeria Railway Corporation? Is it a nice place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Do u knw hw many people the animal don help?
hurryup123:
I wanted to ask for Imo Fcc number but I remember he's an animal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2021
EmekaNwokeEnugu:
Please, who knows the salary of a level 8 step 2 staff at Nigeria Railway Corporation? Is it a nice place to work?
As of January 2018,when someone showed me, the salary was 63-64k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GogMal, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Users2000, ogoh4(m), Mahonnne, ahmedkoded95(m), Hassan52(m), Ucheclaw(m), Jalo60(m), churchillsheddy(m), TheElites19s, Ovii123(m), Joeadah, Swagsultan1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.