Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281949 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nothing for now but soon.

shocked cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thanks �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Bisimuyiwa:
Good evening.. Please I need the contact of fcc, Osun State. Thanks.
pm me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

God of Nwanyiogwashi ...... touch her to reply me....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Diogo2019:

I met him

Anambra
The man is a good man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Momsiyo:
Anything happening in CBN.pls any information will be helpful. Thanks

I heard they have started calling people

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
modash123:

I heard they have started calling people
grin cheesy story story=story

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

It's true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2021
modash123:

It's true.
OK sir cheesy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK sir cheesy grin

Ok maa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You talk too much madam sad

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2021
John2350:
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2021
modash123:

Ok maa
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
John2350:

What is the meaning of this sir?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2021
emeritus007:

Hehehe
She talk too much and too dey show herself.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

What is the meaning of this sir?
You too dey show yourself like god.Learn to comport yourself in public forum.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2021
CBNwords:

I learnt that Anambra Fcc commissioner is a good guy and quite promising. Just be optimistic, it may work out for you.

Mine is Delta, the "BIG HEART" grin grin grin
He's a Reverend. when I texted him,he only replied "noted". I don't knw if am to b optimistic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2021
John2350:
You too dey show yourself like god.Learn to comport yourself in public forum.
sir are u looking for cheap recognition? just like @umunede boy tried

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2021
angie88:
He's a Reverend. when I texted him,he only replied "noted". I don't knw if am to b optimistic
Noted=seen
Try other means please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2021
CBN apl was still issued to a friend's friend last week. It's a very strong connect though.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2021
No one has Monopoly to information!

Something you think you're sure of, might not be so!

No point being a dogmatist in a public forum!

In any case, all info are still welcomed from all and sundry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Edondo2018:
CBN apl was still issued to a friend's friend last week. It's a very strong connect though.
But nwanyiogwashi said otherwise cheesy as if she be CBN governor.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Barbiturate:
No one has Monopoly to information!

Something you think you're sure of, might not be so!

No point being a dogmatist in a public forum!

In any case, all info are still welcomed from all and sundry
Thank you for this write up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
angie88:
Do you know Arthur Eze or anybody close to him?
Find somebody that knows Arthur Eze, I bet you, you will get a good job in no time. As long as APC government is concerned, the man has connections.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
CBNwords:

I learnt that Anambra Fcc commissioner is a good guy and quite promising. Just be optimistic, it may work out for you.

Mine is Delta, the "BIG HEART" grin grin grin
Good morning to you.Please,do u know any MDA linked with the anambra FCC commissioner?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Edondo2018:
because the person got APL last week doesn't mean the person got the job last, ask the person when he/she did medicals, you'd be surprised that the person did medicals since last year.

Someone I know did medicals before the start the pandemic but was only called for APL not quite long.

Though i might be wrong

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2021
John2350:

i doubt if you know how CBN does it's recruitment.

If you know someone that works at CBN, ask them how many stages did they passed before they were given APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2021
John2350:

I hope your intention is not to drive away those with very useful information. Like someone already pointed out, there's interview, medicals before APL. The person may have gotten the APL last week but the process didn't start now. The fact that she may have deliberately ignored some pm shows that she doesn't want to give false hope to people. Me wey no get level know how many PMs I receive on daily basis talkmore of Nwayiogwashi. This is a forum and you're permitted to air your opinion so long as you're sure to a reasonable extent, she's human and saying what she knows, she can never be a perfect person. Abi you get her for mind before. LOL. Let's just be calming down so we won't lose more than we stand to gain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Henrique99:
Good morning to you.Please,do u know any MDA linked with the anambra FCC commissioner?

Don't know any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Jaybaba7, Beeyouu, theceo1602, Hassan52(m), abbati19 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.