Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260039 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kaeboy:
We no see FIRS people again, abi una don go collect una apl ? What is the latest pls
waiting for Firs budget to be passed ...NCS was passed on Wednesday 21st April 2021...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

Are u also John2350? That Monika was active until Ndokwagirl alleged she was an ungrateful bitch on whose head a slot was wasted then u took d matter on ur head and John2350 hasn't said a word since then. Plz if u are John2350 or u know her tell her to tell us d truth if she sent her CV 2d young lady and still back stabbed her. Let her clear her name, we deserve 2 know d truth so u can lay this whole thing to rest while we look up to helpful info which is d reason we are all here.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lmao! I never said I had an offer there. I was only making inquiries like everyone else here.
CBNwords:

You're indeed a "swag sultan" to have such an offer. I really don't know much about their pay but I know they pay hugely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
mohisd:
waiting for Firs budget to be passed ...NCS was passed on Wednesday 21st April 2021...

I pray plenty people waiting here get it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

Are u also John2350? That Monika was active until Ndokwagirl alleged she was an ungrateful bitch on whose head a slot was wasted then u took d matter on ur head and John2350 hasn't said a word since then. Plz if u are John2350 or u know her tell her to tell us d truth if she sent her CV 2d young lady and still back stabbed her. Let her clear her name, we deserve 2 know d truth so u can lay this whole thing to rest while we look up to helpful info which is d reason we are all here.

Yes I'm John and Sarah at the same time.You guys are easily deceived and i see why.Lets all join the bandwagon.Nobody should ask questions or object at all.

How did Ndokwagirl came to know what transpired between John and NwanyiogwashI?Every detail of their transaction.One account disappears and the next starts frothing immediately.Monikers from same Delta Igbo communities championing their igbo identity .Same claiming to be in the know with top agencies.

pls lick her(their) buttocks in peace if that'll land you and others jobs in peace.

but i know'Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo'while jobhunting,let your sixth sense come alive!

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

Yes I'm John and Sarah at the same time.You guys are easily deceived and i see why.Lets all join the bandwagon.Nobody should object at all.

How did Ndokwagirl came to know what transpired between John and NwanyiogwashI?Every detail of their transaction.One account disappears and the next starts frothing immediately.Monikers from same Delta Igbo communities championing their igbo identity .Same claiming to be in the know with top agencies.

pls lick her(their) buttocks in peace if that'll land you and others jobs in peace.

but i know'Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo'while jobhunting,let your sixth sense come alive!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hlo house, pls when is NIA going to start recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaeybee98(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

Yes I'm John and Sarah at the same time.You guys are easily deceived and i see why.Lets all join the bandwagon.Nobody should object at all.

Calm down, it not about jumping on a bandwagon or ass licking. According to the messages sent here, Nwanyiogwashi(I might be wrong) gave Ndokwagirl a slot which she gave to Futuremomma. Futuremomma couldn't go due to the reasons given(Futuremomma also testified). So, I think it's normal for Ndokwagirl to know who used the slot eventually(she couldn't have gotten the slot from Nwanyiogwanshi in the first place if they weren't close enough).

They really do not need to be the same person to know something like that. The Mr John in question hasn't said anything to refute the claims.

In all sincerity, I think since they've not been found guilty of SCAM and their information are genuine to an extent, then they probably do not owe anybody an explanation as to why Ndokwagirl came to know about what's going on in Nwanyiogwanshi's DMs.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
jaeybee98:
Calm down, it not about jumping on a bandwagon or ass licking. According to the messages sent here, Nwanyiogwashi(I might be wrong) gave Ndokwagirl a slot which she gave to Futuremomma. Futuremomma couldn't go due to the reasons given(Futuremomma also testified). So, I think it's normal for Ndokwagirl to know who used the slot eventually(she couldn't have gotten the slot from Nwanyiogwanshi in the first place if they weren't close enough).

They really do not need to be the same person to know something like that. The Mr John in question hasn't said anything to refute the claims.

In all sincerity, I think since they've not been found guilty of SCAM and their information are genuine to an extent, then they probably do not owe anybody an explanation as to why Ndokwagirl came to know about what's going on in Nwanyiogwanshi's DMs.

okoo.The two Delta Igbo monikers are one and same person.
To think over 20 persons here are praying for this opportunity that is been passed around and one person is giving her headache.goodluck to y'all and pls try to learn a skill no matter how small it is.

I'm outta here.
Udo!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
mohisd:
Have the budget been presented to the national assembly? Any idea of the date the budget could be passed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

Yes I'm John and Sarah at the same time.You guys are easily deceived and i see why.Lets all join the bandwagon.Nobody should ask questions or object at all.

Don't be too quick 2 judge madam, Neither nwanyiogwashi or ndokwagirl has gotten a DM 4rm me before so keep d asslicking term 2 urself. D simple question I asked u is y d accused John2350 has not said anything since she was accused. u are calling an accuser a liar when d accused is still alive and has not refuted d accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
It's pains me alot knowing Nwanyiogwashi and Ndokwagirl are from ndokwa and ogwashi respectively and none want to reply me their brother from kwale.. if I am the one given this chance who for hear us? I would have been Thanking God and them daily.
But it's not late..help who need help...am your brother.......
Ndokwagirl and Nwanyiogwashi please I need job..I am your brother from utagba-uno... please help me...08067663604 my WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

REST

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

To think over 20 persons here are praying for this opportunity that is been passed around and one person is giving her headache.goodluck to y'all and pls try to learn a skill no matter how small it is.

I'm outta here.
Udo!

BYE

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

You are running your mouth when john the accused haven't said a word.

I keep having the feelings that you people have an agenda to provoke those providing valuable info, and stop the flow of information. If not i see no reason for the hostility.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

I'm outta here.
Udo!
oga,u can't come into this thread and jump into conclusion without concrete facts. I knw I joined this thread wen it was at 488 page. I started reading from the first page while observing each and every persons. I got to knw abt Nwanyiogwashi when she was labeled "audio connect", she made herself available for people who would want to meet her in person. I believe Ndokwagirl was one of d persons who indicated to meet with her which I believe they later met. Ndokwagirl continued with her hustle for APL not until one day Nwanyiogwashi requested for her CV and credentials here on this forum and apologized to her dat she lost her number,I believe they used dat opportunity to hookback again. when Ndokwagirl got her APL ,she came back to this forum to announce it and thanked Nwanyiogwashi. Ever since then, I hv not heard Ndokwagirl talk abt NSTIF APL.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
angie88:
oga,u can't come into this thread and jump into conclusion without concrete facts. I knw I joined this thread wen it was at 488 page. I started reading from the first page while observing each and every persons. I got to knw abt Nwanyiogwashi when she was labeled "audio connect", she made herself available for people who would want to meet her in person. I believe Ndokwagirl was one of d persons who indicated to meet with her which I believe they later met. Ndokwagirl continued with her hustle for APL not until one day Nwanyiogwashi requested for her CV and credentials here on this forum and apologized to her dat she lost her number,I believe they used dat opportunity to hookback again. when Ndokwagirl got her APL ,she came back to this forum to announce it and thanked Nwanyiogwashi. Ever since then, I hv not heard Ndokwagirl talk abt NSTIF APL.
Na you get their time o. I know Ndokwagirl for over a year now and Nwayiogwashi for some months now. As at today they are always together 24/7 except when they are out to their respective offices so it's expected that Ndokwagirl should know which nairalander Ada is assisting and also be able to make recommendations. I and Ndokwagirl hustle together like mad those days chatting every minutes. Respect that girl, she's a warrior and God rewarded her hustle. I was actually suppose to use one of the slots for UNIZIK if I wanted it but for now I have to wait till God says YES.

If una like make una pursue Ada, she has nothing to lose if she decide not to come here again. With the little I know there's no where in Nigeria that Ada want to work that she cannot get. She's too humble self cos if some of us have what she was born into, we no go allow people hear word.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
unikprince:

Have the budget been presented to the national assembly? Any idea of the date the budget could be passed?
budget was presented since February... Since NCS was passed Firs own should be expected too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

You are Nwanyiogwashiukwu, switching alternates.

Just say whatever you want to say.nobody pays for your data here.

Ndokwagirl and nwanyiogwashi are two different people biko don't bring up the case again it has been settled underground. dalu

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
John2350:
Ndokwagirl and nwanyiogwashi are two different people biko don't bring up the case again it has been settled underground. dalu
Lol. John, be careful, Lol. Insha Allah, all of us we converge soon to celebrate Ada. Take charge

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

The issue have been put to rest please don't bring it up again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Lol. John, be careful. Insha Allah, all of us we converge soon to celebrate Ada. Take charge
What do you mean by be careful?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
John2350:
What do you mean by be careful?
You get wahala for body o. U no see the Lol abi. I have turn a peaceful man. Don't be careful then. Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You get wahala for body o. U no see the Lol abi. I have turn a peaceful man. Don't be careful then. Lol
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
John2350:
Bless u @John2350 for coming out plain and humble. LadySarah how do u feel now after all d insults u have melted on pple innocently bcoz they don't share ur view. some of d persons u insulted can actually teach u d skill u asked them to go learn and currently pay one or two workers who work for them. For d sake of john2350 who is at d centre of it all and said d issue has been settled underground I think we should all let that issue go. Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
John2350:
The issue have been put to rest please don't bring it up again.
Alright Bro. just saw this, trust me nobody is interested in putting sand in ur garri. God bless ur hustle.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

Oga madam go to their previous posts and see how it all started. No come here and be talking without having knowledge about how it all started.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi I never talk to you before so make I talk am now tongue request for my CV now or else I go show for your dream to night winklol

Heineken my man I remove my cap for you bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
John2350:
ur type is a very greedy human being. cos u got ur share,u want to stop others from benefiting.if am d one I will revoke ur APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah you fine oo shocked if not that I am jobless and ugly I for say make you marry me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladysafe can you see what i typed earlier.
Backlash upon backlash, go to 500 pages behind, you'd see the real attack, no be small attack oh... grin

I wouldn't be surprise if no information on recruitment is dropped in this thread again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
See as John Bosco humble grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Undercover01, ogoh4(m), Patrickflames, Mumzzy, evcabuja, Ibnbabes4ol, Beststriker9(m), psycoanalyst(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.