Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281920 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paramilitary1 please read my previous post or share your contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:
Nwanyiogwashi I never talk to you before so make I talk am now tongue request for my CV now or else I go show for your dream to night winklol

Heineken my man I remove my cap for you bro.
Real my man. Any other real after you na fake bro. I respect you boss.. E go tally by God's grace my man.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
angie88:
oga,u can't come into this thread and jump into conclusion without concrete facts. I knw I joined this thread wen it was at 488 page. I started reading from the first page while observing each and every persons. I got to knw abt Nwanyiogwashi when she was labeled "audio connect", she made herself available for people who would want to meet her in person. I believe Ndokwagirl was one of d persons who indicated to meet with her which I believe they later met. Ndokwagirl continued with her hustle for APL not until one day Nwanyiogwashi requested for her CV and credentials here on this forum and apologized to her dat she lost her number,I believe they used dat opportunity to hookback again. when Ndokwagirl got her APL ,she came back to this forum to announce it and thanked Nwanyiogwashi. Ever since then, I hv not heard Ndokwagirl talk abt NSTIF APL.

I have been on this thread right from the day it was created,when ppl helped ppl without paying a kobo.I will come in the day i want and leave the same way.

I never questioned her credibility I only told her not to switch her nl accounts when dealing with ppl here.Shes not owing anybody here and no one pays for her data.I didnt know those with comprehension defeciencies ,asslickers/Onlinewarriors/ndi ga aku m ihe are ready for war.

I couldnt care less cos i really do not care who John or Ada or Ndokwa is.

This is a reply and the last to all those who might want to quote or mention me.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:
LadySarah you fine oo shocked if not that I am jobless and ugly I for say make you marry me cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

I have been on this thread right from the day it was created,when ppl helped ppl without paying a kobo.I will come in the day i want and leave the same way.

I never questioned her credibility I only told her not to switch her nl accounts when dealing with ppl here.Shes not owing anybody here and no one pays for her data.I didnt know those with comprehension defeciencies ,asslickers/Onlinewarriors/ndi ga aku m ihe are ready for war.

This is a reply and the last to all those who might want to quote or mention me.

BYE

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teeeecash:
Ladysafe can you see what i typed earlier.
Backlash upon backlash, go to 500 pages behind, you'd see the real attack, no be small attack oh... grin

I wouldn't be surprise if no information on recruitment is dropped in this thread again

I'm just speechless �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Houston17:

grin grin grin
Houston my man how far bro? Long time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whoever is angry should calm down abeg.
Lack of gainful employment can cause confusion.
Lest I forget, I heard an agency under the fed ministry of environment is recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Heineken:
Real my man. Any other real after you na fake bro. I respect you boss.. E go tally by God's grace my man.
May God see us through bro

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
real1000:

May God see us through bro
Amen boss. Thanks so much Real. You sharp bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladysafe:
Lest I forget, I heard an agency under the fed ministry of environment is recruiting.

Please, what agency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
@Nwanyiogwashi,if u r reading this,pls I want to host u, for being a strong lady, always coming back stronger after every mouthwashing by "... people". Pls give me d opportunity to host u not for any favor but to thank God for you. U can always reach out to me via my mail. Na we run things in onitsha...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
War go soon start here. Lemme grab my pop corn and mineral

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Axzobr:
Paramilitary1 please read my previous post or share your contact
OK bro. Will message you later.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladysafe:
Which agency abeg?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
PEEEEAAAACCCCEEEE PLEASE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

Thats why uptil now you are still jobless..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is the result of marginalisation. Next time let the slots go around. No be only Igbo people dey this thread o grin...I come in fiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
You are very very stup!d and f**lish,may th*nderstorm strike you there idi*t.Where were you when I was asking for information about NSITF and immigration Apl ? I can see that you want to be noticed but is th*nderstorm that will notice you.may th*nder strike that your hand you use to write switching alternates.
When I was all over Nairaland hustling for jobs you did not type rubbish,may amadioha visit you.

No mind her jooor...she is just a sadist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi like I told you yesterday call off every help you want to reader and recall back every CV you submitted. Don't pass any information here again let everybody hustle.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elpadre22: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
People please, I humbly offer my services as a logistical expert, hacker and hustler, For just 2ETH, I can track anybody u want, as long as the person dey use data & phone. I can also accept same payment in Bitcoin grin if Etherium is not available grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Civility isn't about education!

Moderators please do the needful!
The toxicity is hitting it's apogee!

#Icomeinpeace

CC
uboma, davide470
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
usydre:

60k before they permanent you and 80k after
Tnx bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hehehehehe!
Wahala be like APL, e no get permanent destination.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Will it be a good idea if I inform my connect (fcc) about the fact that I applied for the NDLEA recruitment. Though I wasn't sent a message January this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
I always appear when missiles are flying grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aminu378, Gboy4444, Teepy0392(f), Alfredd16, Omana and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.