Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244989 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Load up previous page
Bconsortium:

Did you have any information on Tetfund?

Anybody with information on Tetfund pls!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2019
Ok. Thank you very much
EngrBriggs:
It is for fresh graduates. But it can be whatever you want it to be. A simple call to the CFI and you can be interviewed as an EH.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timlol: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Engrbriggs, please I sent you a mail.

timlsw56@gmail.com
Please sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timlol: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
timlaw56@gmail.com sorry sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
EngrBriggs:
It is for fresh graduates. But it can be whatever you want it to be. A simple call to the CFI and you can be interviewed as an EH.

Please sir can I still get recommendation letter from my HOR at this point for NAICOM recruitment.

Can I also PM you for Name and contact of NAICOM MD or whoever is in charge Incase my Honourable may want to help me put a call through to NAICOM.

Thanks for your kind help all the time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkjames(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2019
All this information are not pure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Modikko:
Ok. Thank you very much

What is CFI please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
pls very urgent. which other agency is currently accepting CV apart from NAICOM and Tetfund. ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sansee792: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
EngrBriggs:
have you gotten the contacts?
No yet sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
pls guys is TETFUND still recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lechkan(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rejoice04:

What is CFI please?

Commissioner for Insurance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lechkan:

Commissioner for Insurance

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health PACFaH who knows their graduate salary should help me please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Commissioner For Insurance, that is the designation of the Chief Executive Officer of NAICOM
Rejoice04:

What is CFI please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls when will Documentation start in TETFUND?
Anybody with the update pls!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bconsortium:
Pls when will Documentation start in TETFUND?
Anybody with the update pls!
No idea, but are you among the people that recieved appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please how long does it take to complete a recruitment process? I have been waiting for a particular Government Hospital to share APL nothing yet. But nobody has received APL letter or resumed work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
carsprayer:
Please how long does it take to complete a recruitment process? I have been waiting for a particular Government Hospital to share APL nothing yet. But nobody has received APL letter or resumed work.
1 week to 2 months if u are sure ur name is included.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
URGENT RESPOND NEEDED!
URGENT RESPOND NEEDED!
Pls help a Brother, its very Urgent as he want to resign from his Private firm Job to collect gov't job.

Who knows the Salary of Bsc Holder at NATIONAL LIBRARY OF NIGERIA (Fresh appointment) pls even if it's assumption.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mumifortune:
Pls what's the salary of entry level Bsc holder in PPPRA and any allowance aside salary

4.6 MILLION APART FROM ALLOWANCES I AM PART OF THOSE DOCUMENTING THEM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Shariiiif:
URGENT RESPOND NEEDED!
URGENT RESPOND NEEDED!
Pls help a Brother, its very Urgent as he want to resign from his Private firm Job to collect gov't job.

Who knows the Salary of Bsc Holder at NATIONAL LIBRARY OF NIGERIA (Fresh appointment) pls even if it's assumption.

I think they pay 108k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I think they pay 108k
Please do you know the salary at PENCOM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I think they pay 108k

God bless you Sir, I appreciate. With this Pay am sure the person can quit his private Job.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Modikko:
Commissioner For Insurance, that is the designation of the Chief Executive Officer of NAICOM

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gamepacs: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Asquare84:

4.6 MILLION APART FROM ALLOWANCES I AM PART OF THOSE DOCUMENTING THEM
Allowances as in upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls guys who has solid info on ICPC recruitment for this year...pls i need it urgently...thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosesibb: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
EngrBriggs:
You are right TammyAnybody. But I want to shed more light into NIDCOM and CBN.

NIDCOM employed its first set of staff two months ago and they have resumed. They are more than 20......infact those recruited recently were over 40. However, a new recruitment of over 100 will soon commence (hopefully next month or so). Their salary is also not so attractive. It's just slightly better than core ministry.

As for CBN, employment letters were disbursed up till last week and will continue for now.

Keep up the good work Sir.

How much is NIDCOM salary bro??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
niffylove:
Pls guys who has solid info on ICPC recruitment for this year...pls i need it urgently...thanks
Done and dusted. press alive button, no harm in trying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Nigeria Security Printing and Minting Company is recruiting.......it's been on for a while. My absence from this thread made it impossible to notify you guys.
i just sent a mail. sorry for the disturbance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
id4sho:

Done and dusted. press alive button, no harm in trying
The information i got from a very top office in ICPC is that they are yet to commence recruitment. ..He said the recruitment will be within this month and January...pls where did you get your info from? Because my source is very solid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
niffylove:
The information i got from a very top office in ICPC is that they are yet to commence recruitment. ..He said the recruitment will be within this month and January...pls where did you get your info from? Because my source is very solid.
They've gotten approval last month. if he's gonna give u a slot, he should u a slot ASAP not futile hopes.
my 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluev, ParamilitaryII, TOM208, Mohisah, ToyoFlo(f), Ridbol(m), Ebymarv, PrinceFola(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.