Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243018 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2019
awele186:
hello have they started recruiting? I submitted my CV there since April and I've not heard from them since then.

I'm just asking, want to try my luck in plenty places before the year ends
which people?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alanal7: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Bro please any update on Firs now that fowler has gone?
EngrBriggs:
no. But I think they did something earlier in the year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Firs, naicom etc
]which people? [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2019
daben1:
bro, the maths Na DIE even the English, it's just the current affairs that's easy

No wonder the room was quite since yesterday

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
TammyAnybody:
For those that went for NAICOM test, how was the test ??

anyone knows how much is the take home for FAAN ..entry level,Bsc.
A guy told me one of his colleagues has a slot for sale for 1.8m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please what is the salary of a BSC holder entry level in federal ministry of Labour and are there other allowances apart from the basic salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
TammyAnybody:

grin grin grin
LOL, God will see us through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PartsContinent: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Burchester:
What is the starting salary for CBN level 8 ??

Who knows should try and help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
daben1:
LOL, God will see us through

Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Amen
Good evening sir, please which parastatals are currently recruiting or collecting CV? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fateema70:
Please what is the salary of a BSC holder entry level in federal ministry of Labour and are there other allowances apart from the basic salary.

57k and no allowances

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello beautiful people. Please who can be of help as par securing a federal government job? I sleep on this thread and I always feel helpless whenever I see the recruitment going on and people receiving appointment letters. All my hope was on my Senator who promised to help me and now he isn't even saying anything.He would read and ignore my messages. Calls nko? For where. I fell sick during that period out of disappointment and despair but I'm still keeping hope alive....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Story of my life but las las God dey grin
Ogabenma:
Hello beautiful people. Please who can be of help as par securing a federal government job? I sleep on this thread and I always feel helpless whenever I see the recruitment going on and people receiving appointment letters. All my hope was on my Senator who promised to help me and now he isn't even saying anything.He would read and ignore my messages. Calls nko? For where. I fell sick during that period out of disappointment and despair but I'm still keeping hope alive....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ogabenma:

People have strong connections but please don't allow desperation make you fall victim of scam. That being said, I wish your helper locate you soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogabenma: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Iyajelili post=84856974]

People have strong connections but please don't allow desperation make you fall victim of scam. That being said, I wish your helper locate you soon[/quote
A big Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Recommendation letter submitted today I hope it is not too late?
TammyAnybody:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Modikko:
Recommendation letter submitted today I hope it is not too late?

When its comes to connection nothing is too late. wink

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2019
True
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casal: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2019
How much does national bureau of statistics pay for entry level 8. To what salary structure do they belong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Pls who knows the take home of FAAN...is there an upfront upon resumption of duty??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 3:16am On Dec 13, 2019
TammyAnybody:

How much does ministry education pay for entry level. Someone about to be posted to Federal school.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Hahahahahhaa....you are funny grin
TammyAnybody:

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by soso208: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Tunjoel:

How much does ministry education pay for entry level. Someone about to be posted to Federal school.
55k monthly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearls06: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
I was in NAIDCOM two days ago, they said they are not recruiting or accepting CVs at the moment because they don't have budget yet.
PartsContinent:

Boss, please do you have any idea about when the whole exercise will be concluded by cbn.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearls06: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Meant NIDCOM

pearls06:
I was in NAIDCOM two days ago, they said they are not recruiting or accepting CVs at the moment because they don't have budget yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 6Milk(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
pearls06:
That's what they will say. But when you have an insider it would be easier to apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Please it's urgent!! Who is aware of any parastatal that is recruiting now, whether openly or underground. Please guys.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Tunjoel:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Babalakin:
anyone knows how much is the take home for FAAN ..entry level,Bsc.
A guy told me one of his colleagues has a slot for sale for 1.8m
fews weeks ago on this platform someone said 95k for level 8 while 120k for level 9.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awotimi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
6Milk:
That's what they will say. But when you have an insider it would be easier to apply
True
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
I have someone that can probably help me get a job at any mda but her security detail won't let me get close.
I don crack my brain tire on how to beat the security guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.