Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222844 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05am On May 19, 2021
DUNKA:
any feedback on @poorboy job offer? Though I know nothing will come out due to how things are being run for buying slots
How do you know nothing will come out of his offer?explain please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 3:19am On May 19, 2021
peepydelano:
How do you know nothing will come out of his offer?explain please.
Simple payment after APL/documentation. A big red flag. undecided it does not work that way in Naija wink. If you know you know wink

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:04am On May 19, 2021
DUNKA:
Simple payment after APL/documentation. A big red flag. undecided it does not work that way in Naija wink. If you know you know wink
Is it not better and safer than payment before APL/documentation,hmm.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 6:12am On May 19, 2021
DUNKA:
any feedback on @poorboy job offer? Though I know nothing will come out due to how things are being run for buying slots
nothing will come out abi? As per head of Civil service wey you be.

If you have gotten appointment letter you better lay low. I am a Federal Staff myself working in one of the Agencies.

For job slots the issue with it is there are Agencies giving appointment letters and there are the ones starting recruitment, note the difference between the two.

The one giving appointment letter if you have a slot the person will get the appointment letter within 1 month, but the one doing recruitment if you have a slot it will take time because till the recruitment process is concluded that's when appointment letter will come out. And you can't fast forward it because you're not the only one that will be recruited example is the immigration, Customs Civil defence that's ongoing.

People are getting appointment letter, I have been running job slots for people. It's just of recent I brought it on nairaland. So I'm not new to the game.

Hungry people run payment before appointment letter, and the process of recruitment taking time most that paid money may start insulting. So I avoid it completely.

Payment after or before appointment letter either might be genuine depending on who is running it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2021
My brother, how work na. Da fatan kana lafiya.
dozzim:
Thank God say man no be God...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2021
elaino:
Now I see why God is God and Man is Man. Despite the authentic information and the few she's helped here and others that are in the offing, some of you still choose to throw insults or try to frustrate people that try to help others..... to what end exactly? what kind of human beings do we really have in this country? No wonder we are in this mess today. You stupidly insult people you don't even know, just because you have data, jobless and frustrated? It's a pity!!!
A piece of advise please, those that have children here, please, do well to teach your children/wards good manners so we limit the lunatics we unleash into the society and for we that are yet to get married, let's pray for Godly partners that will help nurture reasonable children who will be morally upright.
The truth is that, most of the miscreants we have roaming about and masquerading as humans all came from one home or the other.... if we can get it right in the nuclear family setting, it will go a long way shaping the country in general.

@Nwanyiogwashi owes no one anything...she's done so much since I've been on this thread. I wish her the very best moving forward.

Finally, Barka de salah to our Muslim fatefuls here.. May this new season bring lots of laughter and good cheer.
Goodnight!

That's human for you o baba, and after they've messed up, they bring God in... "Thank God say God no be Man..." Forgetting that though he's the lamb but also a lion of the tribe of Judah! Who can stand when the wrath of God falls? Did you see the destruction of the world when Noah and family were saved? How. About Sodom and Gomorrah?

God too has wrath.... Though he forgives, put he punishes...

Make them chase every better people comot finish then Dem go know say dream no be reality

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 7:21am On May 19, 2021
Any useful info on this pls
Blksaliyu:
Please any update on TETFUND Apl, and someone should share their entry level Salary and allowances, with upfront if any. @Tammy , @aliyum @gorimakpa @heiniken
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:29am On May 19, 2021
Cruise upon cruise

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rotex111(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Signing out of this thread for good, wish you all good luck.

My last comment and post here lipsrsealed sad
Thank you for helping people you don't know, I wish you good luck in all your endeavors.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 7:48am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
I will never give out information here I rather give it to Animals in zoo than drop it here.Yes I started here but I will never drop information here. God4bid

Na this particular girl, ndokwagirl dey vex me pass. Any time trolls come on here to discourage nwayio.... (I don't know her name) na you dey always dey front dey discourage am. You will always be shouting, she should stop dropping information here, you will even insult people.

Meanwhile, we were all here on this platform when you were disturbing here and begging for info too before someone you don't know from Adam help you from here. Now only time you come here to type is when you want to discourage her or insult. Meanwhile no be you even get info and connect, no be say you get the connect.

You always plead with her to stop dropping information here because of trolls because you don't need it again. When you still here begging for information and connect, did you plead with her to stop dropping information all those times trolls use to come for her?

It doesn't mean remaining jobless people here won't still find a way, if anybody stop dropping information, so relax and stop fumming. Life no be like that.

49 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:06am On May 19, 2021
Even after my warning yesterday, this one this early morning. A full grown man thinks is nice coming to a lady's dm in d morning to tart preaching.. Bouz or whatever u call urself, pls stay off my dm.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:08am On May 19, 2021
Poorboy:

If you have gotten appointment letter you better lay low. I am a Federal Staff myself working in one of the Agencies.

For job slots the issue with it is there are Agencies giving appointment letters and there are the ones starting recruitment, note the difference between the two.

The one giving appointment letter if you have a slot the person will get the appointment letter within 1 month, but the one doing recruitment if you have a slot it will take time because till the recruitment process is concluded that's when appointment letter will come out. And you can't fast forward it because you're not the only one that will be recruited example is the immigration, Customs Civil defence that's ongoing.

People are getting appointment letter, I have been running job slots for people. It's just of recent I brought it on nairaland. So I'm not new to the game.

Hungry people run payment before appointment letter, and the process of recruitment taking time most that paid money may start insulting. So I avoid it completely.

Payment after or before appointment letter either might be genuine depending on who is running it.
Didnt u notice I ignored him? Once they get a job, they start acting like minister of labour. I should go and pay scammers to get job..

Some persons do strictly payment when the APL is out. And if your genuine, u wouldn't turn down a pay after.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:09am On May 19, 2021
Misscheery:
Even after my warning yesterday, this one this early morning. A full grown man thinks is nice coming to a lady's dm in d morning to tart preaching.. Bouz or whatever u call urself, pls stay off my dm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2021
funny people and their drama
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 8:24am On May 19, 2021
Poorboy:

My brother, don't waste your strength on him. When we see its genuine, we know.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:25am On May 19, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Misscheery post=101839453][/quote] grin grin Am not the one that destroyed your feelings. cheesy. I can see your looking for a soft landing. Owk o! I hope this heals your frustration wink

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 8:35am On May 19, 2021
Maimakawa:
She wouldn't help you.
Na aud

And what happens if she does?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 8:37am On May 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Signing out of this thread for good, wish you all good luck.

My last comment and post here lipsrsealed sad

Somebody has just used his blues to spoil our reggae. It is well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 8:39am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

Ada you have finally come to terms with what I told you before.you made the right decision cool

You are not helping matters at all. If you have gotten your own allow others too to get na. For sake of few that still trust her. Live and let's live please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2021
Exposing someone's friendly pm to you, is childish and so immature.
A lot of ladies here get pm's from guys on a daily, asking them for friendship or something further, but they never disclose.

We should learn to disagree without going to the extreme.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbeborosas(f): 9:12am On May 19, 2021
Good morning everyone, please who have information on FUPRE recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:15am On May 19, 2021
Barbiturate:
Exposing someone's friendly pm to you, is childish and so immature.
A lot of ladies here get pm's from guys on a daily, asking them for friendship or something further, but they never disclose.

We should learn to disagree without going to the extreme.

And messaging a lady u don't know very early in d morning to spit thash and form mr nice and caring is immature as well. Let's learn to respect other person's privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17am On May 19, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin Am not the one that destroyed your feelings. cheesy. I can see your looking for a soft landing. Owk o! I hope this heals your frustration wink

And I hope next time you mind ur lane. Am not here for Relationship or sugar coated talk from some funny dudes. if the trick worked on many others,it wouldn't still work on all.. Do have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2021
Misscheery:

And messaging a lady very early in d morning to spit thash and form mr nice and caring is immature as well. Let's learn to respect other person's privacy.

My sis, I have nothing against you. I'm only putting you right.
He's a man. He can choose to chase or woo a woman no matter the time. The mature thing to do is to ignore him, not to expose him.

Lagbaja: Na my right to ask. Na your right whether you go gree. But if you no know your right baby, and you say No, u for talk am je je. Kuku go radio say u be carpenter. E pe le o, miss shokunle grin no offense pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 9:34am On May 19, 2021
I laugh at some people here, feeling proud of them self because of the job they have,the connection ... You will still die and leave all of these behind.
Be humble..No one knows tomorrow...You may loose everything you have the next day!!
Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:39am On May 19, 2021
Misscheery:

And I hope next time you mind ur lane. Am not here for Relationship or sugar coated talk from some funny dudes. if the trick worked on many others,it wouldn't still work on all.. Do have a nice day
You are frustrated, please go away! and deal with your badluck. A job seeker with two million, you can imagine. Your mentality seeking a job with two million. , A graduate for crying out loud. That is if you even have the money

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2021
Bouz:
You are frustrated, please go away! and deal with your badluck. A job seeker with two million, you can imagine. Your mentality seeking a job with two million. , A graduate for crying out loud. That is if you even have the money

Lol. Someone is feeling bitter cos he was bounced for sending a dm very early in d morning. A full grown man who is suppose to be tidying up to work or some other serious issues is rushing to a lady's Dm. Common approach and sense,... ZERO. next time you learn how to be civil and respect whatsoever a page or group is for.

Mr nice. U would have made me a job offer before spitting thrash of trying to know your ancestors. Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
You are talking nonsense,it will be very foolish and stupid if nwanyiogwashi drop information here again. Nwanyiogwashi how many times will they bite you before you get sense?

I have never quoted you directly before, but I'm pushed to, now. Kindly note that I don't trade words and I don't abuse. I'm way older than that....so if you choose to abuse me, I'll not respond to it.

I remember when you always ask questions about NSITF. You were kind of desperate, but Ada came to ur rescue. Let's assume you're still searching till today, would you still tell her to stop giving vital info and stop helping people?
Managing humans is the most difficult thing in this world. No matter how good and kind you are, people will still attack you and say demeaning things about you, but that shouldn't deter you from doing the good you do, because it was never for them, it was for God. I believe Ada is not trying to get credit from humans. Whatever good you do, do it because of your creator and not for human praises.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me"-Jesus Christ.

Please, stop discouraging Ada. It is not fair to some of us.

henrymorebaba, pass11, CBNwords, paramilitary etc, all these men are still looking up to her for help and you want her to shot them out, ignore them and stop helping or dropping info.

I leave you with the song below:

Let me be a little kinder,
Close my eyes a little more, to the faults of those around me.
Let me be a little more

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51am On May 19, 2021
Lol

Quite understandable. What got me stirred was the guy bold step to badge into my dm this early morning not even to help me out with a job but to come and start acting me nice. Maybe his mind was telling him that trick works on every lady he sees online.
Had I known he wasn't coming to make a job offer,I wouldn't v replied or accepted his dm at d first place.

Barbiturate:

My sis, I have nothing against you. I'm only putting you right.
He's a man. He can choose to chase or woo a woman no matter the time. The mature thing to do is to ignore him, not to expose him.

Lagbaja: Na my right to ask. Na your right whether you go gree. But if you no know your right baby, and you say No, u for talk am je je. Kuku go radio say u be carpenter. E pe le o, miss shokunle grin no offense pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jablouss, Omuka, Gopitoto, ogoh4(m), Usangchris, Walybounce, Ebymarv, ObaAdeleke, chemilove499(f), leeking(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.