Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262449 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Someone posted his APL here recently and I congratulated the person and also key into his testimony that I will be the next to testify. My God has done it for me. I Collected my APL two days ago and I did my biometric data capturing today. I return all the glory to God. Dont give up your time will come
Congratulations sir

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Someone posted his APL here recently and I congratulated the person and also key into his testimony that I will be the next to testify. My God has done it for me. I Collected my APL two days ago and I did my biometric data capturing today. I return all the glory to God. Dont give up your time will come

Congratulations bro, I key into this testimony

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Congratulations bro.. I will testify too.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Big congrat bros

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
These are the kind of things we need here. A big congratulations to you. I will testify soonest as I key into your testimony.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
congratulation bro, Almighty God will give you long life and good health to discharge your duty, and I use your own as a point of contact to God that many good testimonies will still be coming including mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:

Congratulations bro.

Thanks to God for this testimony

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2021
emeritus007:
I'm suspecting that something is going on in nimasa...this disclaimer is familiar. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
NIMASA APL? when house
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Diogo2019: 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:

Congrats

I'm the next person oo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:

Congratulations �....I tap into your testimony

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

You personally prefer mischeery to me grin why are you men so stupid to think that I care who you prefer?

Men

I doubt if you read what you write before posting #BeGuided

Let it slide

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Misscheery:

Yes of course
Forget that one my dear, bear with me a bit to find DPR, NDIC or NCC one for you. Just pray for me ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Congratulations bro. May you have a bless career

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2021
Guys please i need help...
IF there is anybody with a Federal government job that pays 160k+ as take home please DM me I am willing to pay 2 to 3 million depending on the salary.
The money is intact and will be credited ASAP...
Disclaimer: NO PRE IPPS/DOCUMENTATION PAYMENTS even if it's 1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olayinka997(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations bro, very soon I shall testify
Babafash:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:38pm On May 20, 2021
Babafash:
Congratulations, ours is on the way too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:

congratulations bro, wishing you successful career

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 1:37am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:
A big congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2021
Alhamdulillah bro. Hope kana lafiya?
nasiest:
My brother, how work na. Da fatan kana lafiya.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Quintuple: 5:43am On May 21, 2021
Hi, i need that livestock officer slot. I sent a DM. Kindly respond.
turawaa:
Good Day All

Pls any one interested in working in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital University. Bauchi...slot

1- PhD in any course (Lecturing)
2- MLS ( medical laboratory science) (Bsc)
3- Livestock Officer (Bsc)
4- Assistant Livestock superintendent (Bsc)

DM fast
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2021
Onikoyijnr:
please can you drop your mail address or phone number. I would like to contact for information pertaining to the Fed government job recruitment.
please send me your contact..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2021
Maimakawa:
Forget that one my dear, bear with me a bit to find DPR, NDIC or NCC one for you. Just pray for me ooo
Oga ainqa tunawa damu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 6:48am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:02am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:
Congratulations Man. I also key into your blessings

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 7:11am On May 21, 2021
Please what is the new salary for entry level in FERMA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus1148: 7:29am On May 21, 2021
Congratulations bro
Babafash:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:

Warmest congratulations! I tap into your testimony soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2021
Congratulations Babafash.

Let the will of God Almighty be done in our lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 8:58am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:

I am so happy for you, big congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 9:03am On May 21, 2021
Maimakawa:

Pls assist me too, thank you in àdvànce.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Babafash:
Congratulations bro...May it be the beginning of new things..I tap in to ur testimony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chosimba, tahir01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.